Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva lich buff changers

Let me explain what is going on here and expand on what the predecessor said above.

There are no Kuva weapon buffs and they are not changing. When the Lich is generated, you get a bonus elemental damage on top of the original damage of the weapon. This bonus damage is random between 25% and 60%. But the element is not random. It depends upon the Frame that you used to kill the Larvling.

Below is the wiki list of the elements and the Frames that can generate them on a weapon.

RpMyyqn.jpg

You can change the element of a weapon and upgrade the percentage of the elemental bonus by a process called Fusion. But, I won't go into any details about it, in fear of blowing you mind with the amount of burst information. Hopefully, now you might be a little curious to research about the Kuva system by yourself.

Imagine, when I was your age, Internet didn't exits. If I wanted to research about something, I had to find an actual book about it 😛

/Foo

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I know how it works but i don't want to have to kill a new lich in order to get a new bonus elemental damage, or what i call a buff cause i can.  That  why i want something that can just change it without me needing to kill a new lich, which would take forever. Cause i got bramma with impact and i wanted toxin.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)philyfighter4 said:

I know how it works but i don't want to have to kill a new lich in order to get a new bonus elemental damage, or what i call a buff cause i can.  That  why i want something that can just change it without me needing to kill a new lich, which would take forever. Cause i got bramma with impact and i wanted toxin.

Then why didn't you take Sayrn?.

Your littarly asking the devs to fix your mistake because you failed to bring the correct warframe....

Also you do know you can replace the element when you infuse it.

Edited by (PSN)Mofojokers
  • Like 1

Just now, (PSN)philyfighter4 said:

cause i just randomly got a lich and it was the bramma and didn't want to go and find a new one because it would take to long with all the other weapons i could get and i don't have all day.

You do understand warframe is a grinder right?. If you want x reward prepare to grind for it.

1. You need all Kuva weapons for mastery so you have to grind them anyway.

2. You can go to Adaro on Sedna and it has 100% lich larva spawn rate so you can pick and choose.

3. Again the solution is already in the game and its not up to the devs to waste time to fix your mistake. Your % for Kuva Bramma goes up to 60% so regardless you need multiple of them to get it to its full form....

Just make sure to bring a Sayrn with ya it's really not that hard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

The OP screwed up but kind of has a point.  Those of us with perfect Kuva weapons are laughing now, but when DE nerfs viral and heat and makes magnetic the new meta, a bunch of us are going to be crying. 🤣

People worried about having "perfect" weapons for the current "meta" are the ones likely fully capable of getting a new one to change the element in an hour or two.  Basically nothing to them.

Edited by (PSN)Lollybomb

2 hours ago, (PSN)philyfighter4 said:

yet you used a impact progenitor warframe when trying to get a lich an so when you saw the brama you jumped at it. Yet complaining now that you wanted toxic instead cause you paid no attention to the warframe you used an admit you know how the system works.

people complained about the kuva weapon bonus %'s an made the valance fusion system to be a work around an even made farming liches much easyier with granting murmur progress when someone in your squad stabs there lich an fails so the murmur progress isn't sololy on the stabber.

but with how your acting im guessing you are not bothering go with others on your lich missions instead just opting to go solo making the grind much slower.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

People worried about having "perfect" weapons for the current "meta" are the ones likely fully capable of getting a new one to change the element in an hour or two.  Basically nothing to them.

You're right.  Confronted with having to run kuva larvae and liches again for the same weapons, there's no doubt everyone would react coolly, calmly, and uncomplaining as always.