Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoiler: no one plays Warframe to play pvp or rocket league

Signs

2 minutes ago, standardheadache said:

The highest count for the Conclave team was two people, part-time, while also filling other roles. They just got shifted to those other roles full-time as of Plains of Eidolon.

DE has job posting still, they currently dont have a full staff, indie game company with a game thats technically considered in beta still

all i was saying was they mentioned it before like years ago in streams, that the conclave doesnt get enough attention from the players to warrant them to hire a team just for it

like ive said before there are many players of the game like myself, that even if i heard conclave was good, wouldnt even give it a try, i dont play warframe for pvp

now me saying that doesnt mean that i dont want them to have a decent pvp for the player who want it, but thats where the issue ends up, to many players dont play it now and wouldnt even if it was good so unless that changes pvp gets stuck right where it is

slow drip of fixes, whenever they get to them

On 2020-05-23 at 4:24 PM, Tokens210 said:

slow drip of fixes, whenever they get to them

The issue is that Conclave is in the worst state it's ever been because these fixes are so slow. Ever since The Old Blood, there has been regularly game-breaking effects in the game. Even before that, there were exploitable, lethal bugs, but nothing that could put someone out of a match for so long they get kicked for afk despite being at the controls. Ever since then, more game-breaking oversights have crept in, with only one or two being removed.

13 minutes ago, standardheadache said:

The issue is that Conclave is in the worst state it's ever been because these fixes are so slow. Ever since The Old Blood, there has been regularly game-breaking effects in the game. Even before that, there were exploitable, lethal bugs, but nothing that could put someone out of a match for so long they get kicked for afk despite being at the controls. Ever since then, more game-breaking oversights have crept in, with only one or two being removed.

thats what im saying tho, conclave doesnt have enough ppl backing it for DE to hire a team for PVP

so when a big bug pops up, a DE member that doesnt do conclave stuff, most likely stops what their doing, fixes the conclave bug, then goes back to what they were doing before (as stated in many forums DE member still play the game but seemingly way less or they atleast hide from us when doing so, they most likely like many other players dont ever actually play PVP, unless their fixing a bug)

and thats only if what they were doing before is deemed less important, you can bet if the only person able to fix the bug is elbows deep in making the next big update that bugs gonna be there for a bit

• 4 weeks later...

@Signs Hi I'm no one, sticking with Warframe for all the years since open Beta release because of Conclave and the replayability value it brings along. How did you know that? Do you have trouble finding matches? May I introduce you to other regular Conclave players aswell?

• 1 month later...
On 2020-03-19 at 3:37 PM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

what region are you playing in? nobody on ps4 really has an issue finding games. and if the same logic applied to the pve side of warframe why dont we remove half of the starchart since you can only find a lobby on certain nodes and alerts. 

tl;dr switch region or host a lobby. its not hard 

simple, because the starchart still has enemies to fight, hosting a lobby of pvp where no one joins its just pointless.

I'm not on the side of conclave removal, but i don't agree with some of the stuff conclave does right now either. I've tried hosting a lobby once for over an hour and no one joined on PC and i even once tried to host a lobby for a friend to join but we couldnt get the same lobby. It would just create 2 different lobbies for each of us if we didn't decide to create a party.

Conclave should just get a fix where it joins you at any lobby where your connection wont be an inssue and you are set to go =T in the mean time if there are no other players on the match just add bots =T

2 hours ago, TukimiceTK said:

I've tried hosting a lobby once for over an hour and no one joined on PC and i even once tried to host a lobby for a friend to join but we couldnt get the same lobby. It would just create 2 different lobbies for each of us if we didn't decide to create a party.

Unless you have something misconfigured (check what Warframe says when doing its network test), you should be able to join each other's games.

But you also need to make sure of the following:

• both of you have their matchmaking set to public
  • you need to be in the same region (check the setting in the options)
  • both of you need to have Recruit Conditioning either enabled or disabled

It's not necessary to create a premade squad for that. You should be able start a lobby, then invite your friend like you would in a PvE mission.

4 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Unless you have something misconfigured (check what Warframe says when doing its network test), you should be able to join each other's games.

But you also need to make sure of the following:

• both of you have their matchmaking set to public
  • you need to be in the same region (check the setting in the options)
  • both of you need to have Recruit Conditioning either enabled or disabled

It's not necessary to create a premade squad for that. You should be able start a lobby, then invite your friend like you would in a PvE mission.

but that's the thing, i filled all those requirements and there were no errors, at least on my side. It doesn't always happen but every so often it does.

4 hours ago, TukimiceTK said:

but that's the thing, i filled all those requirements and there were no errors, at least on my side. It doesn't always happen but every so often it does.

When your friend tries to join, do you have him leave and rejoin several times? I don't know if it's constant but I believe that the internal server finder will try to connect to a new lobby cyclically. For example, if you start up hosting in lobby 3 and your buddy drops into lobby 1 (though you wouldn't know the numbers for sure), your friend could leave that lobby, rejoin and land in lobby 2, leave that one, then rejoin and land in lobby 3 - your lobby. That might help.

Alternatively, you're making sure to send your friend an invite, right? That should plop them right into your lobby error-free.

On 2020-08-03 at 12:43 AM, Tyreaus said:

When your friend tries to join, do you have him leave and rejoin several times? I don't know if it's constant but I believe that the internal server finder will try to connect to a new lobby cyclically. For example, if you start up hosting in lobby 3 and your buddy drops into lobby 1 (though you wouldn't know the numbers for sure), your friend could leave that lobby, rejoin and land in lobby 2, leave that one, then rejoin and land in lobby 3 - your lobby. That might help.

Alternatively, you're making sure to send your friend an invite, right? That should plop them right into your lobby error-free.

it didnt happen recently, it was a while back (i dont play conclave that often unless we decide to talk S#&$ to each other in a playful way and settle it in a 1v1 or a 2v2 type of manner) but he tried rejoining like twice and we didnt end up together so we just gave up. If i invite him we can't complete the missions so unless we really want to play pvp for some reason then we won't invite each other. We do conclave as a "we have nothing to do so why not S#&$ talk each other and do some conclave reputation while we are at it"

I remember back then every time you joined a lobby it would have this text saying that the server was being hosted somewhere with a link to a external website so i don't know if it was really counting us as the hosts or something =T but oh well, it doesnt really matter

On 2020-03-19 at 10:31 AM, Signs said:

Don't @ me

tl;dr put the cosmetics somewhere else or give us some syndicate missions for conclaive so I don't have to wait an hour to match up with someone. I don't even mind playing except I can't play half of the time because no one actually plays

If you cant find a game it may be one of 3 reasons. 

• your game could bugged and you may need to reset. (it happens alot)

• you may be trying to play in dumb hours when nobody is on. 

• the games could be full

My clan of 37 on xb1 is fully active in conclave we are on all day every day and thats just one clan. Some people do inv only because of trash players that actually think there good for useing telos boltace, do yourself a favor and dont count your boltace wins because nobody else is going to.

People don't play it because DE has made a poor job with it, the game mode is functional but there is no incentive to play, you don't get cool rewards, you just get to grind and unlock some weird skins. If DE was better at making good rewards for you time/effort PvP wouldn't be abbandoned.

Archived