Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoiler: no one plays Warframe to play pvp or rocket league

Signs

Don't @ me

tl;dr put the cosmetics somewhere else or give us some syndicate missions for conclaive so I don't have to wait an hour to match up with someone. I don't even mind playing except I can't play half of the time because no one actually plays

2 minutes ago, Signs said:

Don't @ me

tl;dr put the cosmetics somewhere else or give us some syndicate missions for conclaive so I don't have to wait an hour to match up with someone. I don't even mind playing except I can't play half of the time because no one actually plays

what region are you playing in? nobody on ps4 really has an issue finding games. and if the same logic applied to the pve side of warframe why dont we remove half of the starchart since you can only find a lobby on certain nodes and alerts. 

tl;dr switch region or host a lobby. its not hard 

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

why dont we remove half of the starchart since you can only find a lobby on certain nodes and alerts

Because you can still play those by yourself. You can't do PvP without others.

+1 for Conclave removal.

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

Because you can still play those by yourself. You can't do PvP without others.

+1 for Conclave removal.

to get the standing and rewards you can. and its your fault if you cant get a game. i havent really had a problem getting a game unless it was during hydroid panthera or bramma days. you must be searching for a lobby wrong 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

and if the same logic applied to the pve side of warframe why dont we remove half of the starchart since you can only find a lobby on certain nodes and alerts. 

Except every mission in PvE can be played alone. I can't even #*!%ing play conclaive if I wanted to because there aren't any #*!%ing players playing.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

and its your fault if you cant get a game. i havent really had a problem getting a game. you must be searching for a lobby wrong

"It's your fault that you can't find people to play with because no one else is playing and because I can find a game that means I'm queuing up right and because you can't find a game you're queuing up wrong"

Yeah it's not the fact that no one plays conclaive it must be because I'm queuing up wrong!

50 minutes ago, Signs said:

Yeah it's not the fact that no one plays conclaive it must be because I'm queuing up wrong!

Umm... People do play conclave. I never have trouble finding a game with 5-7 others.

Ironically you might actually be queuing up wrong, there's an option (if I remember) that has you only queue up with people of your conclave rank. You need to turn that off otherwise it will only place you in games with people of your same rank who also have the option on.

5 hours ago, Signs said:

Don't @ me

@Signs

5 hours ago, Signs said:

put the cosmetics somewhere else or give us some syndicate missions for conclaive so I don't have to wait an hour to match up with someone

As you pointed, the rewards are just cosmetic, so you don't actually need them. And believe it or not, things are this way mainly because PvE players have always been awfully loud against letting conclave have anything meaningful as a reward because otherwise they started crying to be "forced" into part of the game's content.

Btw, i'm on PC and in around 2 years playing i have never had issues finding matches. Just last night i decided to open warframe again after a brief break and found matches even out of NA right away.

5 hours ago, Signs said:

I don't even mind playing except I can't play half of the time because no one actually plays

Then why not to push for ways to make finding players easier instead? The current RNG matchmaking system can work for PvE, but it's awful for PvP since you can look for matches on a single queue out of 48 discrete player pools (6 regions × 2 player "tiers" × 4 game modes) and the ping limiter can be enough to prevent you from joining ongoing matches with available spots on the same queue in which you're searching (btw, the game sending a player to an empty lobby when all matches available are full amd the inability to see info about said ongoing lobbies just feeds the "nobody plays" feel many players have. And then there also others who just quit as soon as someone they don't know joins the lobby)

5 minutes ago, Rubbertubtub01 said:

Imagine if DE actually put effort into "not f*cking up Conclave." It could actually be good.

Now imagine if DE actually put effort into "IMPROVING CONCLAVE." It could actually be great. 

Its almost like DE listen to players to not focus on improving PvP/Conclave because they complained about it not being worth anyone's time. Then those same players turned around and called it bad because its not being improved. Blows my mind. 

I can see the pvp in this being similar to something like Ace Combat where there's a lot more evading than actual fighting and killing. Maybe if the pvp was in the form of one side taking the role of enemies that we see normally, or even special event bosses like the Stalker's acolytes. PVPVE could be one thing I see working in Warframe, PVP not so much because of how the game plays. Destiny is more of a straight up shooter which is why the online worked, even if it went against the theme of the game in a way. Guardians and Warframes have other things to fight and can't really afford time fighting each other when there's a system on fire. 

On 2020-03-19 at 8:31 AM, Signs said:

put the cosmetics somewhere else or give us some syndicate missions for conclaive so I don't have to wait an hour to match up with someone. I don't even mind playing except I can't play half of the time because no one actually plays

I don't understand what the point of this is. You want to play more PVP, but are asking for DE to give you a reason to not play PVP?

On 2020-03-19 at 8:37 AM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

what region are you playing in? nobody on ps4 really has an issue finding games. and if the same logic applied to the pve side of warframe why dont we remove half of the starchart since you can only find a lobby on certain nodes and alerts. 

tl;dr switch region or host a lobby. its not hard 

I've been saying that forever..they should Thanos snap the entire starchart and remove all the dead modes and game types and not hold onto them out of stubbornness...Nobody wants to play defection..there's a reason for that...Now you're going to make a new player go through it alone frustrating them.

I'll say it again...Rip out conclave and all the other micro slivers from the pie-chart and give PVP assets and a UI similar to Halo Forge World to the new Obstacle Course in the clan dojos and let the community create PVP game types/setting and see what rises to the top and go from there,

8 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I've been saying that forever..they should Thanos snap the entire starchart and remove all the dead modes and game types and not hold onto them out of stubbornness...Nobody wants to play defection..there's a reason for that...Now you're going to make a new player go through it alone frustrating them.

I'll say it again...Rip out conclave and all the other micro slivers from the pie-chart and give PVP assets and a UI similar to Halo Forge World to the new Obstacle Course in the clan dojos and let the community create PVP game types/setting and see what rises to the top and go from there,

that sounds like what they should do for dojo duels, not conclave. allow us to create custom maps for pvp and add new rewards for top competing clans depending on size 

Honestly conclave is impossible to balance and a bad idea. 
Lunaro however, you can @ me anytime but for me lunaro is fun, when with my only one friend we grinded for some armor and stuff from conclave lunaro was a lot of fun in 1v1 or 2v2 but it's a mess 3v3

Archived