The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next account migration when?

-Scandalous-

When is the next time players can expect to be able to switch our accounts over to the respective platform we want again? I have about 3k In-game hours on this PC account with a plethora of gear/plat I refuse to leave behind because I plan on going back to ps4 (ps5 when it comes out). I know a fair bit of players whom missed the last migration period that would love to switch at some point. Would be great if all players were able to switch once a year.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, (PS4)V-Pooch-V said:

yeah i have 5 years playing warframe and i got a pc now and  I WOULD LOVE TO play it on pc 

Migration in that direction was never possible, as far as I know. It's was always from pc to console. 

Cross progression is possibly coming, but we don't have a date.

It was said they would like to have cross-save ingame, but not coming any time soon. they made it seem more like a nice idea than something they already started working on...and if I remember correctly, they said they only allowed the migration that one time so people could copy what they have over to and play on the Switch and that it wouldn't happen agian.

11 minutes ago, 1OfTheUndying said:

started working on...and if I remember correctly, they said they only allowed the migration that one time so people could copy what they have over to and play on the Switch and that it wouldn't happen agian.

There was a migration for each console when they came out, but basically yes. I think they never put it in such an exclusive way as migrations won't ever happen again, but yeah, not very likely.