Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Needs More Ground Team in Scarlet Spear #savetheground2020

condimentking

Biggest issue is that the space squad players that pick it for the rewards arent really thinking. If there arent enough ground squads to cover the need of the space squads on a fairly regular basis it will be slower. 

1:1 isnt a good split, since each space squad needs 9 kill codes per Murex, that means a space squad at such a ratio would need to wait for 2 full condrix kills/defenses to finish plus the third one getting downed and scanned to 25% before the final Murex code is uploaded. That is if no space squad lucks out and gets their codes in a row, shafting several othe squads in return.

So next time someone plans on going space but sees a 1:1 ratio or close to it on the interactive billboard, just go ground instead.

All I've done is ground missions so far(350k credits) apart from trying space out of curiosity early on. Provided it's just a matter of players gravitating towards what pays better per minute played, the game rewards should adapt to the popularity of a given mission. I've suggested that years back for underplayed nodes in normal nodes too.

Murex and Condrix rewards start at their respective standard reward rate of 100%. There's obviously an ideal ratio of murex to condrix squads. Not sure what it is, but lets say it's 3 condrix to 1 murex. If players can manage to organize to reach that ratio, they should be rewarded with a bonus. How the bonus is payed out I'm not sure either, but in case of murex, you could give any active squad a bonus every time a murex is driven away.

Such a system needs to be a little flexible, though, so as to not discourage people from starting a perfectly balanced ratio. That shouldn't be a problem tho.

With the space mode for the event, since you’re mainly just fighting waves of sentients, you also get more of a shot at Shedu parts and Vengeful revenants, and if you just stock up on them and sell some Shedu sets and Vengefuls, you can make quite a good amount of platinum. Does kinda suck that the space mode for the event offers more than the ground team. You get a lot of diracs and intrinsics for your railjack despite the only things you do in your railjack is pick up the satellite, go to the murex, and then repeat once the murex is driven away, while occasionally clearing out boarding parties and removing the sentients from preventing functions like boosting in the ship. Need to put more worthwhile rewards in ground assault, or up the credits you can get from it even more so it’s more worthwhile since murex raids are also a lot quicker if you don’t end up waiting ages for killcodes

I've found it nearly impossible to get pub groups to play the ground missions. Either no one joins, or no on stays, or the lag is so bad it's unplayable.

Playing ground solo is an exercise in frustration. Playing Frost is better now with the recent hot fixes, but without a defensive frame to protect the oplink and at least one DPS frame to handle the waves of grineer it's really hard to keep the oplink alive past wave 9. I've got Limbo Prime but never played Limbo much and Frost's snowglobe won't protect the oplink for long once the grineer with AoE attacks start showing up in groups. Even overlapping globes pass through too much splash damage.

Huh, everything I've seen has been way more ground teams. 

Railjack is the newer content that's still hard for people. I've only just cleared Earth Proxima so I'm doing more ground missions. I'm also afraid of host migration issues with people leaving space because they realized they didnt know what to do or cause some actual RJ expert got tired of being in a bad group. Ground is more stable if you can find good flotillas and just sit there and grind multiple scans. 

Also space isn't even letting us queue most of the time as well.