Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Operation: Scarlet Spear: Update 27.3.9 (+ Hotfixes)

Le 14/04/2020 à 16:34, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Hotfix #1 

Generic Rifle Riven Hotdrop
Yesterday we Hotdropped a fix that addressed the generic Rifle Riven by removing the ability to roll/Trade a generic Rifle Riven. 

For those that own a generic Rifle Riven, this Hotfix will overwrite & reroll to an eligible Riven of a specific weapon, and then refund any Endo/Kuva that was spent on the generic Rifle Riven.

If you have Traded for X and you do not like your replacement Riven please contact Support for further options!

Scarlet Spear Fix:

• Fixes towards the UI breaking in Murex Raid due to Host vs Client load times. 

Optimizations:

• Optimized Orbiter performance slightly.

Fixes:

• Fixed the UI for Clients breaking when playing a Survival mission. 
  • Fixed The New War cinematic not playing when selected from the The New War Chapters Codex.

We need fix for basmu riven! I think he dosen t exist beacause not any have it on chat, Market too. It is nonexistent...

On 2020-04-16 at 5:47 PM, (PS4)zlDalTon said:

We need fix for basmu riven! I think he dosen t exist beacause not any have it on chat, Market too. It is nonexistent...

Unfortunately, you’re right. 

I have done a total of 100+ rifle veiled rivens and not a single Basmu.

Basmu wasn’t added to the Rifle Riven pool.

Edit: i also have “Basmu” filtered on in my Trade Chat. Till this day, no Basmu rivens have ever been posted. There’s a lot of WTB though.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #2:

• Fixes towards some Earth tileset boundaries that allowed players to escape outside the level.

Good morning Danielle how are you doing amistad this crazy virus mess? I 'm just wondering if there are any plans to fix the glitch of our gear wheel for example when we select something & it throws out something else.

3 hours ago, (PS4)debbiedowdyb said:

Good morning Danielle how are you doing amistad this crazy virus mess? I 'm just wondering if there are any plans to fix the glitch of our gear wheel for example when we select something & it throws out something else.

Oh yes, when gear is opened I quickly try to select Oplink, but gear is redrawn in the same moment and suddenly there is another item on that wheel position.

Il y a 11 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Hotfix #2:

• Fixes towards some Earth tileset boundaries that allowed players to escape outside the level.

since this uptdate im offline in game

i cant play with player i don't see friends in game. When i invit player it write "could not deliver invitation"

Hotfix #3: 

Railjack Fixes:

On 2020-04-16 at 5:47 PM, (PS4)zlDalTon said:

On 2020-04-18 at 11:59 AM, (PS4)Hintero said:

Unfortunately, you’re right. 

I have done a total of 100+ rifle veiled rivens and not a single Basmu.

Basmu wasn’t added to the Rifle Riven pool.

Edit: i also have “Basmu” filtered on in my Trade Chat. Till this day, no Basmu rivens have ever been posted. There’s a lot of WTB though.

On 2020-04-20 at 1:01 PM, (PS4)JakeLuc said:

Hello! I was wondering when do we get Basmu Riven hotfix? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)lightningj14 said:

I love the lil hot fix every now and then but is there any way that you can fix the Basmu riven not existing in ps4??? I haven’t seen absolutely no basmu riven in game since SS was launched 

Took us a little bit to track down the issue but it seems we found the problem! We're taking a closer look for a fix, will let you know when you can expect that to go live. Thanks for reporting! 

1 hour ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

We have this logged 🙂 Thanks! 

@[DE]Danielle Has there been any progress toward a fix for the Disruption freezing issue, last discussed in the thread for The Old Blood? As of Scarlet Spear, it's still happening (I logged screenshots on my thread about it, here). Thread also links back to the original discussion about it on The Old Blood post. Desperately want to squad up for this game mode, but it's still been too broken. 😞

A significant game changer like removing a kitgun fundamental (recharge, no ammo pick up needed) to limited ammo supply and necessary specific ammo pick up to resupply DURING an event comes across as short-sighted at best and a bit cheap and underhanded at worst.

[addd 17 minutes after initial huffy post]

Apparently recent hotfix removed Pax recharge from my kitgun. >_>

Yeah....having an issue where anyone that isn't a host selects the Scarlet Spear instance and it's taking the squad to different instance. I(not the host) selected Instance 244 and it brought my Squad to instance 1. Not sure if this is because that instance filled up before we readied up, but when the host selects the same instance we get no issue joining that specific instance.

On 2020-04-23 at 10:22 AM, (PS4)demishock said:

@[DE]Danielle Has there been any progress toward a fix for the Disruption freezing issue, last discussed in the thread for The Old Blood? As of Scarlet Spear, it's still happening (I logged screenshots on my thread about it, here). Thread also links back to the original discussion about it on The Old Blood post. Desperately want to squad up for this game mode, but it's still been too broken. 😞

Hey! We are looking into some new instances of this related more closely to Host Migration issues. I merged all related threads here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1183832-clients-in-disruption-issues-after-host-de-sync/ Thanks 🙂

On 2020-04-10 at 12:32 AM, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

y do i have to build the event weapons?

y do they take rail jack resources

WHY DO THEY TAKE 24 HOURS?

Because you can easily obtain the stuff needed to get them. I got the items needed for basmus from regular rail jack missions as well as space assault. Not much of a grind hones

Archived