Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC / Character listing / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

Psychotoxin

Alright, posted (bit late, but eh). I've intentionally not addressed Ashtare immediately because a) she was in conversation with Kacilius last, and Vydra wouldn't interrupt b) if someone else approaches her first, Psycho doesn't have to RP with me while his schedule's still so choked c) It's a chance for Esk ( @UnremarkableUsername) to approach her before she even leaves the counter, if you want to.

Any feedback to my posts is always welcome here or in PMs. Writing's one of my very few hobbies I actually try to improve at.

9 hours ago, Owlrrex said:

Alright, posted (bit late, but eh). I've intentionally not addressed Ashtare immediately because a) she was in conversation with Kacilius last, and Vydra wouldn't interrupt b) if someone else approaches her first, Psycho doesn't have to RP with me while his schedule's still so choked c) It's a chance for Esk ( @UnremarkableUsername) to approach her before she even leaves the counter, if you want to.

Any feedback to my posts is always welcome here or in PMs. Writing's one of my very few hobbies I actually try to improve at.

I did already imply that people filter out checking in, leaving rooms and what not for the rest to pick up. There's no need to have the same repeated over and over, as Ashtare right now did nothing but repeat the same lines.
I will address you as a new arrival, in a clear lobby, and state so in the IC post as well. :)

1 hour ago, Psychotoxin said:

I did already imply that people filter out checking in, leaving rooms and what not for the rest to pick up. There's no need to have the same repeated over and over, as Ashtare right now did nothing but repeat the same lines.
I will address you as a new arrival, in a clear lobby, and state so in the IC post as well. :)

Oh, so sorry, I must've missed that along the way. :( I would find time to edit my post (to remove the mentions of other players in the Lobby) this evening.

As for skipping the check-in, I'm totally fine with that - I would the nondescript "default check-in" be a thing I include in my next post, if nothing comes inbetween, and then continue with what Vydra does after that.

5 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

In that case, I'll skip ahead of the check in. I don't know why, but I usually prefer exploring/interacting with others, and I've only somewhat started roleplaying when this popped up. But welcome back!

20 minutes ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Hmm.  Perhaps I will be active in this again.
Anything noteworthy happen since I was last here?

Well, it's mostly been me and Cl shadow just roleplaying. I believe one or two people had some action, and Psychotoxin did make a small catchup post.

9 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

Do you want me to initiate the interaction between our characters @Owlrrex?

9 hours ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Reading back through posts, Radou is in the Sun Garden, and Vydraixenne is in the lobby.
Also, I could have Esk return from the run she went on a while ago, and join the conversation.

I think it makes more sense for Vydra to move to the gardens. I just wanted to give people a chance to make their 'the thread's alive again!'-posts before I approach any one character (mostly to make sure I don't acdcientally hit someone who's not returning). I think aiming for a three-way-chat in the garden's a good start!

On 2020-12-07 at 11:31 AM, Owlrrex said:

I think it makes more sense for Vydra to move to the gardens. I just wanted to give people a chance to make their 'the thread's alive again!'-posts before I approach any one character (mostly to make sure I don't acdcientally hit someone who's not returning). I think aiming for a three-way-chat in the garden's a good start!

You can check from the reply issuer's name by moving your mouse over it that when this last time was active in forums in general. Pretty sure there is only... 4 or 5 of us here who are active still and rest MIGHT have gone away because of RL business or just have forgotten about this. Well, their business not mine.

Sorry for the delay. work's been killing me.
Did a small post only answering to WolfmanX9.

I will find time to post the Lunaro rules in their fullest before my next prolonged hiatus, but right now know this - it is post based (so, 1 shot and 1 intercept/block attempt per post) and uses a d20 (google has a pretty nice dice roller as I discovered).

Maybe at some point we can even organize Lunaro games. Just need to think of a decent way to separate the Lunaro posts from regular posts.
Probably via the poster putting [TEAM NAME] or [TEAM NAME] at the top of their post...

You are welcome to give ideas on this system, or if it would even be something you want to try and participate in.

@AlendasNaro I hope you didn't mind me stating Vydra's action of putting her hands onto Radou's shoulders rather bluntly, or felt pressured to accept. It sometimes happens I forget to write the "tries to"- or similar case, if that happens, please don't hesitate to just... have your character reject an action I write, and I'll make sure to react appropriately in my next post.

7 minutes ago, Owlrrex said:

@AlendasNaro I hope you didn't mind me stating Vydra's action of putting her hands onto Radou's shoulders rather bluntly, or felt pressured to accept. It sometimes happens I forget to write the "tries to"- or similar case, if that happens, please don't hesitate to just... have your character reject an action I write, and I'll make sure to react appropriately in my next post.

I decided to have Radou just finally cave in (To an extent) and join the silliness. Comes from his previous mercenary group commander who got into all kinds of problems with trying to have relationship with somebody else's girlfriend. It was time when he did soften up to some decree and just stopped being too serious at all times and enjoy the show and maybe join it every now and then, depending on does he feel like it. And if somebody said that he was in it he would just state "Yeah, he is my cap but this is his issue and he will sort it out on his own. Just don't cripple him, hurt him too much or kill him and we are fine." This time he just knows that this is mostly harmless (So far) so he joined in here.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived