Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC / Character listing / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

Psychotoxin

First time ever really doing any type of roleplay, hope it goes well!

Name: Kacilius Venrai

Faction: Tenno

Race: Tenno

Age: Looks like he's in his 20s, but is physically thousands of millennia old.

Personality: Generally friendly and open to helping others. Kacilius harbors a dark side that emerges when he's enraged, turning him from a casual happy kind of guy to a ruthless, cold killer. This happens because in the past, Kacilius was captured by Grineer who found his cryopod and tortured before the Corpus found him, who THEN tortured him and used him for experiments. After escaping, he wandered alone before he found other Tenno and joined them.

Appearance: Wears a special suit that looks Infested for some reason underneath the Warframe, possibly a result of his suit merging with the Helminth Infestion inside the Warframes. (It's the Emissary suit, but I know Operators aren't allowed, so hopefully this still works.) When not wearing the Warframe, a Cogna Mask usually covers his face and hood. He has a average build, meaning he doesn't stand out too much in a crowd. He has cyan-purple eyes that glow purple due to exposure to the Void. His hair is short, dyed purple/cyan with white highlights.

Frames: Owns almost every single frame, but generally uses Equinox Prime as his main frame. (I'll describe other frames when I use them.) As for Equinox, it has a Clisthert Helmet and the Prime body, with the Dex Raksaka Chestplate, Eos Prime Shoulder Plates, Pakal Leg Guards and Enthra Syandana. It is colored a deep purple, white, dull purple, and orange for primary, secondary, tertiary and accents respectively. (I might put a picture showing my actual Equinox here; it's one of my best Fashionframes tied with my Nyx Prime.)

Random note: I generally want to use things I actually have in game, cause I have a habit of making even fictional things relate to real life, so most of this is actually my ingame fashion 😛

First roleplay I’ve ever been a part of, Hope this is Good enough!

Name: Scria

Faction: Ostron/Solaris united 

Race: MOA.

Age: Slightly weathered, Heavily damaged on some parts, Forged a long time ago.

Personality: Fitted with an Inquisitive emotion module.

Appearance: 

White Para Moa head with a Golden orokin finish, Little scratch here and there.

Weathered White Drex core, Large dent on the left side.

Heavily Damaged Silver Aegron gyro.

Severely damaged and faded Gauth bracket. The original Colours are barely visible.

Extra information: Forged in the Unfortunate town of Fortuna, Scria was built to serve a Tenno master, Aid them in battle. Sadly, They were lost to the Infestation Leaving this MOA all alone, Left to wander the system.

On 2020-08-19 at 9:39 PM, EpicdudeX said:

First time ever really doing any type of roleplay, hope it goes well!

Name: Kacilius Venrai

Faction: Tenno

Race: Tenno

Age: Looks like he's in his 20s, but is physically thousands of millennia old.

Personality: Generally friendly and open to helping others. Kacilius harbors a dark side that emerges when he's enraged, turning him from a casual happy kind of guy to a ruthless, cold killer. This happens because in the past, Kacilius was captured by Grineer who found his cryopod and tortured before the Corpus found him, who THEN tortured him and used him for experiments. After escaping, he wandered alone before he found other Tenno and joined them.

Appearance: Wears a special suit that looks Infested for some reason underneath the Warframe, possibly a result of his suit merging with the Helminth Infestion inside the Warframes. (It's the Emissary suit, but I know Operators aren't allowed, so hopefully this still works.) When not wearing the Warframe, a Cogna Mask usually covers his face and hood. He has a average build, meaning he doesn't stand out too much in a crowd. He has cyan-purple eyes that glow purple due to exposure to the Void. His hair is short, dyed purple/cyan with white highlights.

Frames: Owns almost every single frame, but generally uses Equinox Prime as his main frame. (I'll describe other frames when I use them.) As for Equinox, it has a Clisthert Helmet and the Prime body, with the Dex Raksaka Chestplate, Eos Prime Shoulder Plates, Pakal Leg Guards and Enthra Syandana. It is colored a deep purple, white, dull purple, and orange for primary, secondary, tertiary and accents respectively. (I might put a picture showing my actual Equinox here; it's one of my best Fashionframes tied with my Nyx Prime.)

Random note: I generally want to use things I actually have in game, cause I have a habit of making even fictional things relate to real life, so most of this is actually my ingame fashion 😛

Yeah, the Emissary suit is fine. sorry for the slow reply.

And of course - using a frame that you have fashionised in-game is perfectly reasonable.

I'd recommend reading posts containing Ashtare (the pink text), as she outlines some basics for the resort. but it is not entirely necessary.

Welcome to the Treasures of Lua. We hope your stay is pleasant!

On 2020-08-23 at 10:03 AM, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

First roleplay I’ve ever been a part of, Hope this is Good enough!

Name: Scria

Faction: Ostron/Solaris united 

Race: MOA.

Age: Slightly weathered, Heavily damaged on some parts, Forged a long time ago.

Personality: Fitted with an Inquisitive emotion module.

Appearance: 

White Para Moa head with a Golden orokin finish, Little scratch here and there.

Weathered White Drex core, Large dent on the left side.

Heavily Damaged Silver Aegron gyro.

Severely damaged and faded Gauth bracket. The original Colours are barely visible.

Extra information: Forged in the Unfortunate town of Fortuna, Scria was built to serve a Tenno master, Aid them in battle. Sadly, They were lost to the Infestation Leaving this MOA all alone, Left to wander the system.

Sorry for missing your post mate.

Another robotic patron! Great!

The character seems good, so please, find your place among the rest.

Welcome to the Treasures of Lua. We hope you will enjoy your stay!

I guess welcome back then! As for the catchup, I don't mind doing that. So far, the main interactions have been:

1. Shard (Revenant) and Andrea (Corpus Ember) are in her room cause Shard's prank went out of control,

2. Thraks (Meridian Lancer) is chatting with Radou (Human Mercenary) are chatting in the gardens, although Radou has decided  to disguise his identity because of his "work relations".

Everyone else is still either in the same place or has not posted since August 18, aka when I assume you were busy.

Damn, I haven't done forum-RP in a long while. But hey, it's like riding a bicycle, right? You never forget it! :D
I'm applying. Consider yourself warned.

Character sheet:

Spoiler

Name: Vydraixenne

Appeareance:
Frame:

Spoiler

ElqK0s0.png

- Wisp
- Gaoth Helmet
- Prisma Uru Syandana
- Riv Elite arm- and legguards

Person:
- Young adult (~25-30)
- missing both feet between shins and ankles
- asian-type smooth & black hair, chin length
- light complexion
- slightly freckled
- Triangular face
- brown eyes, slightly slanted
- wide nose
- narrow lips
- lithe figure
- lean, stretchy muscles
- long arms and (formerly) long legs
- strong hands, little bruising
- average bust

Personality:
Passion:
- Dancing (ballet)

- Sightseeing & treasurehunting
- A well-cooked meal

Dislikes:
- Destruction of relics
- People holding strong grudges/loyalities
- Snakes & similarily shaped animals

Traits:
- Belittling towards most non-Tenno
- Unmaterialistic
- Enjoys the moment
- Selfish
- Invested in the Supernatural

Hope we're gonna have tons of fun together!

On 2020-09-11 at 6:52 PM, (NSW)0nuku said:

Can I just clarify that Andrea is 16? This whole interaction with Shard has been extremely uncomfortable 

*chokes while laughing* dont worry im not here to do anything illegal. There will also be more clarification on the source of his behavior (which isn’t ill intentioned) in the near future with one of my side characters. @(nsw)0nuku

31 minutes ago, (NSW)0nuku said:

If that's the way you blow it off, you're not going to get the chance. I'm leaving this RP.

no i'm not blowing it off i'm waiting for your response so i can get out of the situation and diffuse this. I may have been high when writing the original statement i now reading it over i see how its no bueno. i don't mean to make anyone uncomfortable that is not my intention and i apologize for doing so.

4 hours ago, (XB1)CI shadow2397 said:

Wut 

Smoke Detector in my house went off because it was running out of battery that was installed in it and I woke up because of it. The alarm went off when I was sleeping... Battery HAD lasted more than 3 years which I respect the battery product for but... Man... The time when it started sounding the alarm was just really horrible. Well, I did get more sleep after eating a bit.

Archived