Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the worst warframe in the game currently?

(PSN)grayhyh

Of course it is Yareli and Grendel. It is obvious, but...

Warframe did not offer difficult activities, that is why u can play with anything and there is no need to build your squad, you can do everything solo. Also today  sentients  was nerfed to greneer state enemies. So easy. That makes me feel upset. 

Edited by ---UMBRA---

In all honesty, Banshee is my go-to for disruptions. Her 1 modded for 100% armor strip is a good option to stun-lock demolysts. Replace her 4 with radial blind or gloom for survivability. So I wouldn't give her my vote.

Frost though? Yikes. Gara retired Frost in my eyes. Frost's 1, 2, and 4 don't scale well. He mashes his 3 and just...stands in one place? Awesome! (only it isn't awesome)

• Like 1

Don't think there's a worst, but general usage of certain abilities leaves much to be desired. 

Limbo, just make him a time wizard. Remove the can/can't interact mechanic. Change to buff/debuff while within the rift. 

As much as I love Hydroid, he is lacking in reliability. Tentacles and Tempest feel random in how they interact and hit. I like his ability to group enemies together with Surge and Undertow but Larva does it 10x better. Also you can't see enemies caught in undertow and the augment is slower than just going kiddo mode. If you could just tap to leave puddles that operate independently, it would increase it's flexibility. Hold to do the old animation. It'd be like Bladestorm. And magnetic anything is weak sauce. Tentacles could at least have a custom condition where they're either attracted to shields more or ignore nullifiers. 

Banshee I still have no idea what Silence even does. You stun them slightly then....that's it? Augment says something about finishers. How? And her passive makes everything quiet for some reason. Her Soundquake at least needs two modes. Her regular floor thing, and a mobile version you could slap on walls or whatever for custom area denial. 

Zephyrs float thing is soooo slooow. Give her the Wukong treatment. 

Grendels energy economy is bunk. You'll go from full to nothing in seconds. The Lavos next to you is spamming every ability in order from 1 to 4 on repeat. Grendel gets a tummy ache and barfs with 600 energy down the drain. 

Inaros sandstorm needs a camera position further from his power. Devour needs some sort of QoL. Pocket sand does what it does but faster. 

Nekros I want to recast Shadows without having to do it twice because someone died. 

Etc. 

Edited by (PSN)Tactless_Ninja

As a Frost main. I unfortunately think he needs some dire help as he really shows his age. 

He was a great warframe in the beginning. He was (and still is) my favorite warframe.

But his abilities need to be brought up to where Warframe is now. Gara is superior in every way compared to Frost. He needs to be brought up to a competitive level. 

It's Yareli.  She's unpolished, glitchy, and bad.  She was dead on release, and remains useless now.  The one thing she does well is K Drive kills for NW, which isn't an admirable niche.  I'm still hoping that DE isn't done with her, and that she gets some fixes after the New War drops.  But I'm not going to hold my breath.

Hydroid is slightly better than her, due to scaling damage (albeit miserable to execute) and a range of... somewhat useful augments.  But both of our water frames are hilariously bad when you compare them to frames with similar uses.  Grendel and Nezha both outperform Yareli in every aspect of her kit (CC, debuff, damage, buffing, weird mobility, and tanking).  And Khora's Pilfering Strangledome augment was the final nail in the coffin of Hydroid's usefulness.

Am 3.12.2021 um 12:48 schrieb (PSN)Magician_NG:

In all honesty, Banshee is my go-to for disruptions. Her 1 modded for 100% armor strip is a good option to stun-lock demolysts. Replace her 4 with radial blind or gloom for survivability. So I wouldn't give her my vote.

Frost though? Yikes. Gara retired Frost in my eyes. Frost's 1, 2, and 4 don't scale well. He mashes his 3 and just...stands in one place? Awesome! (only it isn't awesome)

Well, Frosts 4 can strip armor, I am quite sure that Gara can't do this. And armor stripping is very important, just not in lvl 20 :D

• Like 2