Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How about we get the ability to customize our railjack from our orbiter?

Caliboom

Actually we can use our intrinsics from profile menu.

But others, i agree. Instead "Board Railjack" there should be a "Railjack" menu that allows us to customize most of the aspects of it.

But on the other side lorewise i understand the importance of Drydock, you can't change your Railjack guns, modify the hull or mods like you would change a warframe's weapons/mods, you need solaris engineers and drydock.

Edited by Savire510
  • Like 1

You know I'd just be happy to (auto) refill my resources without needing to go (back) to the dojo between missions or just a 'craft all' at the end of a mission would be nice...

Having said that with the rate which I need to empty my wreckage (30 really isn't enough imo) I'm likely going to the dojo anyway.... it's not like I need to go there that often for intrinsics with their requirements and I'm already at max capacity and usage on avionics....

• Like 2

It would kill the dry dock gimmick and potentially cause another wave of complains about clan “freeloaders”. Instead of “buy research BPs and then leave” it’s now “Construct Railjack then leave”.

I don’t think DE will do that anytime soon.

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 1

I mean, isn't the Railjack already paired with the Orbiter? When you go toward the door to throne room, the little circular port will popup and let you board the Railjack!

Spoiler

1024px-STS_Challenger_on_747_SCA.jpg

You should definitely have at least some limited customization of the Railjack... Drydock thematically makes some sense for repairing/installing wreckage. But Avionics? Does this need to be only Drydock?

It would like to be able to Claim repaired wreckage, start repairs, Valence Fusion, change Avionics, and spend Intrinsics from my Orbiter. There are times that I get home, fire up Warframe and I don't want to pilot, BUT I need to claim repaired stuff to open salvage slots before I join another Railjack as a Crewmember. I don't want to go to Dojo, do it, go back to orbiter and then join as a crewmember. Unnecessary loading. And there are times I am playing other modes of Warframe and I have an idea or remember that I want to change something, so it would be nice to do the quick change and go back to playing rather than either taking a long detour to the Dojo or forgetting until I eventually pilot again (without the change) and remember I wanted to do it... and Lore-wise, it can still "happen" at dry dock. I'm just issuing the command remotely.