Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

starchart XP missing

cyclon21

Question

im missing 3k xp from my starchart XP.

everything in derelict is also completed in case anyone is curious. 

something i did notice is that even after completing the emissary assassination, if i have no key for it in my inventory it wont show as completed, but im not sure if it ever does..  even so i dont know if this accounts for 3k.xp

anyone got any other suggestions on what these missing 3k can be?

i

24 answers to this question

sure is, i been knowing of the missing xp for months, maybe years, and i have looked for an answer a few times before but no luck, i just had enough of it now and am determined to find the solution.

I'm curious whether the 1,000 mastery points from killing the junction spectre count in the Star Chart XP. Because it looks suspicious that it is exactly 3,000 xp missing.

That is IF the junction spectres count in the Star Chart XP.

6 minutes ago, cyclon2 said:

all junctions are completed aswel, in fact, all junctions are required to complete the chart.

Oh yea, that's true. Maybe you can take a screenshot of the Stats and email to DE. It's odd that it's 232 / 232 yet the Star Chart XP is 3,000 short.

3 hours ago, cyclon2 said:

no not for me, i been full chart for years. i think i wil be moving this to bugsection if nothing comes up soon.

DE changed the star chart when Arbitrations were introduced they reset everybodys star chart so they had to complete one or two missions to trigger the algorithm to unlock the Arbitration mode.

I know you're 232 / 232 from what you said above, can you see Arbitrations in your nav menu under this icon ⚠️ top of screen?

If you can then I'd say certainly send it off to bug section because Star Chart XP should be 27,501 / 27,501.

Edited by Slayer-.

arbitrations have been open right after it was introduced,

i got the proxima's and the derelicts.

i ran down my chart multiple times just to make sure i didnt miss anything obscure.

the only thing i didnt complete in the game is the vor's price quest (introduced after i past this part)

the only thing i can think of is that there might be an event i missed which had some starchart XP linked to it.

oke here is the ticket respons for anyone also missing some XP 

Hello cyclon2,

Thank you for contacting us about this!

It seems like you already have your Skiajati ranked 30. Please forma it then rank it to 30 again for the points to be credited.

Hope this helps. We'll be closing this ticket for now but please don't hesitate to contact us if you have inquiries or concerns, we'll get to you soon as we can.

Kind regards,
Warframe Support

30 minutes ago, cyclon2 said:

It seems like you already have your Skiajati ranked 30. Please forma it then rank it to 30 again for the points to be credited.

Ooh...? I did not know that the Skiajati was also included in the Star Chart XP. That's interesting.

wel, i tried it, but it didnt fix it anyway. other then it also supprising me an item could be the problem, i am starting to suspect more and more its a bug il never be able to find myself so il just keep my ticked running til i have a solution, and if it ever does get fixed il post it here for any future reference.

• Like 2

On 2020-05-08 at 6:42 PM, cyclon21 said:

wel, i tried it, but it didnt fix it anyway. other then it also supprising me an item could be the problem, i am starting to suspect more and more its a bug il never be able to find myself so il just keep my ticked running til i have a solution, and if it ever does get fixed il post it here for any future reference.

Hi, It seems I also have the same problem. Total Star Chart xp is 27,501 but I have only 18,501. So 9000 xp I am missing. I dont know if your problem is fixed or not. Since this is a very old post. If it is fixed please let me know the procedure. Thanks

44 minutes ago, ---MasterTenno--- said:

Hi, It seems I also have the same problem. Total Star Chart xp is 27,501 but I have only 18,501. So 9000 xp I am missing. I dont know if your problem is fixed or not. Since this is a very old post. If it is fixed please let me know the procedure. Thanks

This is the difference, see if it helps where to look maybe.

Yours.

Warframe_Screenshot_2022.08.13_-_17.15.5

Mine, to compare.

Warframe_Screenshot_2022.08.13_-_17.16.2

Try and look for flashing nodes, can you do Arbitrations if not go to Arbiters of Hexis and ask the dude standing on the left when you go in, see if they're are showing what you maybe missing.

Edited by Slayer-.

8 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Yours.

Mine, to compare.

Yes, you see in the missions it shows 18,501 to me and 27,501 to you. But if you go to my stats it will show you that I have completed all the star chart. But did not receive those 9000 xp. FYI it is only for regular star chart not included for The Steel Path star chart.

48 minutes ago, ---MasterTenno--- said:

Yes, you see in the missions it shows 18,501 to me and 27,501 to you.

The screenshot / your profile shows you as having 18,501 to everyone.

49 minutes ago, ---MasterTenno--- said:

But if you go to my stats it will show you that I have completed all the star chart.

You can only see that on your own profile, not all stats are public.

49 minutes ago, ---MasterTenno--- said:

FYI it is only for regular star chart

Yes we know what you're talking about.

Could you please just humor us though and go talk to the Arbitration vendor,
see if they list nodes you may need to still play, or maybe replay for them to fully count?

Also note that any updates that add nodes to the star chart will add to this count and re-lock arbitrations even if you previously had them unlocked. This happened with Ropalolyst and quests that reveal a certain fortress and ship to show up on the map.

But yeah, do what @NinjaZekusaid and seewhat the vendor lists as incomplete, if anything.

On 2022-08-16 at 6:44 AM, Hobie-wan said:

Also note that any updates that add nodes to the star chart will add to this count and re-lock arbitrations even if you previously had them unlocked. This happened with Ropalolyst and quests that reveal a certain fortress and ship to show up on the map.

But yeah, do what @NinjaZekusaid and seewhat the vendor lists as incomplete, if anything.

On 2022-08-13 at 2:27 PM, NinjaZeku said:

The screenshot / your profile shows you as having 18,501 to everyone.

You can only see that on your own profile, not all stats are public.

Yes we know what you're talking about.

Could you please just humor us though and go talk to the Arbitration vendor,
see if they list nodes you may need to still play, or maybe replay for them to fully count?

What do you mean arbitration vendors listed nodes? I can clearly access all the item from arbitration vendors and I can purchase them as well. The vendor do not provide me any listed nodes. If you can clarify it will be a lot of helps to me.

On 2022-08-13 at 5:23 PM, Slayer-. said:
Spoiler

Yours.

Mine, to compare.

Try and look for flashing nodes, can you do Arbitrations if not go to Arbiters of Hexis and ask the dude standing on the left when you go in, see if they're are showing what you maybe missing.

1 hour ago, ---MasterTenno--- said:

What do you mean arbitration vendors listed nodes? I can clearly access all the item from arbitration vendors and I can purchase them as well. The vendor do not provide me any listed nodes. If you can clarify it will be a lot of helps to me.

To sort of quote myself better.
Go to Arbiters of Hexis on a Relay and go in the door you will see two dudes standing there turn to the one on the left, that dude handles all the Arbitration stuff, see if he shows you any nodes you maybe missing if none are missing, maybe it's time for a support ticket.

6 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

To sort of quote myself better.
Go to Arbiters of Hexis on a Relay and go in the door you will see two dudes standing there turn to the one on the left, that dude handles all the Arbitration stuff, see if he shows you any nodes you maybe missing if none are missing, maybe it's time for a support ticket.

1 hour ago, ---MasterTenno--- said:

Dude, I know where is the arbitration vendor is and I have already mentioned that I can buy items from him. Its just if I click on him he only shows the items. But there is no mention of any listed nodes or anything like that. That's why I wanted clarification if I am doing anything wrong or it is just the way it is. If it is like that then I will definitely make a ticket for this issue.

On 2022-08-19 at 10:48 PM, ---MasterTenno--- said:

Dude, I know where is the arbitration vendor is and I have already mentioned that I can buy items from him. Its just if I click on him he only shows the items. But there is no mention of any listed nodes or anything like that. That's why I wanted clarification if I am doing anything wrong or it is just the way it is. If it is like that then I will definitely make a ticket for this issue.

To circumvent any other arguments about whether you've completed the star chart or have access to the Arbitration vendor, Could you please include a screenshot of the vendor's inventory, as well as one of your starchart itself please? Hopefully there's some simple fix and we can have you back to the MR you're supposed to be at, and if not then all the information that DE would normally look at is present in one nice tidy package for them to see.

Kindness, not toxicity, Thank you.