Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best looking fish?

(PSN)Actual__ArcherYT

Question

I've been fishing for a few days both in the Vallis and the Plains and I'm wondering what are the best looking fish you can get and where can you get them? I'm looking to make my Orbiter's personal quarters look a little nicer and I think a few good looking fish might help with that, but so far I've only really found one nice looking fish. Any help would be appreciated. 

10 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, kenrhee said:

Mortus Lungfish, its literally a zombie fish with its organs exposed.

33 minutes ago, Jemmies said:

I like the Synathid and the Charamote. I have two of each in my fish tank!

I actually like how these three look. Thanks. Now I just have to figure out if they look good together.

I would bang the hell out of a brickie.......... 

----------------------

On a for reals note there is a cool octopuss thing in PoE that has never been released.  You can see it on the shelf at the fish monger.  

They also have breathe of eidolon and cool glass wind chimes and crates of diluted thermia canisters decorations in Cetus. (although breathe of eidolon cylinders are in the "artisan" pack, the ones in cetus have different sizes and colors).  

-----------------------

But the correct answer to your question is ALL fish.   My operator room is looks like a hunters lodge.  Got all floofs there and all fish trophies.