Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe VS Warhammer 40k

peq42

4 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

You know what Warframe doesn't have? The ability to leave our solar system. And there is only so much Ferrite on Earth, so much energy from the Sun. Through enough battle barges at Warframe, enough roks enough hive fleets enough mantas enough craftworlds enough world engines, and 40k will eventually win through attrition

I dunno if that's true. I mean the empire did make it to tau no?

It's just that the Sentients took it over ir something like that.

Plus we didn't leave or tried to leave the solar system because there's no point.

Also i think the outcome greatly differs depending on how the two universe meets each other and at what time.

With the Orokin Empire you have literal gods with all sorts of super deadly weapons and who knows what kind of crazy fleet they had. And they were even able to send moons into the void.

If we are talking about the solar system currently then that's a #*!%ed situation. The corpus and grineer aren't exactly 40k material like the tenno. So they won't able to do anything probably. And with just the tenno defending the entire system... Yeah.

If we are just talking about the tenno suddenly appearing in that universe then they would be fine. They don't have to defend the entire solar system so they can just do whatever. Focus their forces and probably none of the factions will be able to do anything to them.

Also on a side note let's not forget that warframes weaken or strip armor pretty easily so that won't do anything for any of the 40k factions. And we don't know exactly how many warframes there are. Tho even with the current 45 frames we aren't exactly weak.

57 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I dunno if that's true. I mean the empire did make it to tau no?

It's just that the Sentients took it over ir something like that.

Plus we didn't leave or tried to leave the solar system because there's no point.

Not really. The Orokin barely made it to Tau, using the Sentient-built solar rail. They had tried several times before than and failed miserably (so badly, that the Zariman incident was merely part of a larger failure!)

That is until the devs add Tau missions like they said they wanted to, and give is the ability to go to Tau somehow

57 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

With the Orokin Empire you have literal gods with all sorts of super deadly weapons and who knows what kind of crazy fleet they had. And they were even able to send moons into the void.

The Orokin were good but they weren't that good. Not only did their technology hit a bizarre stumbling block in the FTL department (planet to planet solar rails went smoothly enough, but as described above they couldn't scale it up to interstellar levels) but they weren't nearly as immortal as they claimed. They were, at the end of the day, very much human, both physically and mentally, which was their ultimate downfall

The Old Ones and the Necrontyr, i.e. actual gods in 40k, would have rolled right over them easily

In fact there is a term for how good the Orokin were in terms of 40k tiers: archeotech. The strongest technology developed by humans was actually circa year 20,000 -- before the repeated apocalypses knocked humans back down to the level of tracked vehicles and ballistic firearms. Orokin Jade light? Archeotech volkite weapons. Neural Sentry? Archeotech AI. Torsion beam device from Void Sabotage? Space Marines use Archeotech teleporters to deep strike their Terminator squads

On 2021-02-12 at 2:38 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

still part the scarlet spear, pretty much you hadn't notice it is canon, it just you don't know what happen either in the warhammer 40k universe, you forgot one thing they aren't that durable like the sentient and sentient just miss because DE design to "give a players a chance" for just you wait for sentient go disco laser mode just hoard of them and they just clean out the stage, these are tau elemental that ignore armor and shield almost like the void but can't ignore tau elemental uses.  also stop being salty every 24, for no one care which one is plug in for no one like go back read the LORE HOW DID THESE SENTIENT GOT THE TAU ELEMENTAL FORM THE START.

I'll give you fat check their side lore how these sentient come along but a damn short version because no one want go back re-read the super fat check lore for I am going give you lean fat check ezy explain, the sentient was created by orokin to look for these damn rare material call "Tau elemental" because they noticed running low these resources and these were used their building and so on stuff project so they sent out look outside their own galaxy then the sentient goes beep boop and something make them think to themselves say "why r we going this way and mining all these tau?" then simple something put into their mind saying "u know what these orokin are bunch of lazy slaver for need to be killed" thus simple revolt created very dang long bottom of years that is why one the codex said something "you knew" for simple to say destroy something and turn against their own master, this created sentient war thus the sentient were feared all over for they been killing and taking technology as they advance their own weapons and power as they learn very dang fast because well obviously they were pretty mad about "terraforming, destroying natural nature, tyrant, cheater, life stealer, and so on" which these orokin were playing moment of gods themselves being the endless idiot thinking what to send for they sent in dax soldier for didn't work, send in the bomb for also didn't work, they even sent in machines to destroy it for also failed horriblely, were all hope were about to be lost this is where the tenno pop up while they just jack a robot and a warframe for the orokin were having hard pick but on their budget issues they went with warframe because they might scare the orokin civilian with these metal mech so they went with the warframe as they call it "accidentally" release huge amount infested created 2 type infested strain during that time for one is the warframe strain and 1 is wacky hive idiot brain for thought they could use this infested to bomb the tau but the tau just zap these things as it just another weed that need to be burn by a flamethrower (I tested in simulator mode and they just shrug it off the infested), thus created the warframe but unable use it until the tenno actually smack it and calm that bull frame and had everyone relieved.  This was small project but it was never told how the system operate but it shown in erra lotus was able control the children with no problem so in other words command consul but less chat about that.  Mainly these warframe were the front line defense against the sentient for it was proven that these infested frame has the power to have some what on edge to fight against the sentient but still end up failing hard as the frame is dieing slowly by slowly by the sentient.  The sentient didn't cooperate with the orokin for it been 24 hour ravage war, which some orokin decied to betray the orokin's empire because small fatal moment someone dear had died.  Thus created chaos among inside the orokin empire leaving trace of calamity and chaos and lots of rules been broken, thus afterward slowly it got into it just well obviously they just kill all the head leader for it claim to be dead for as the empire crumbled they just scatter for some got on the ship and some got into hid somewhere else in space thus created massive conflict and the sentient was able win due of small agreement help the betrayal to happen.

holy OC batman

6 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

And lack of paragraph usage. It wouldn't hurt them to put in a few carriage returns, but they tend to make minimal sense, anyway. I'm not reading all that either way, just a big massive wall of text.

then shut the door and don't think the thread exist.

60baac7481eebdbfcaaf7bf1e8d39a62.gif

5 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

then shut the door and don't think the thread exist.

60baac7481eebdbfcaaf7bf1e8d39a62.gif

Hold on, I'll think really hard until the thread simply ceases to be. 

Apparently you are confused and think you composed the original post. Otherwise, again, I have no idea what is going on with your posts.

On 2021-02-18 at 6:49 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

Hold on, I'll think really hard until the thread simply ceases to be. 

Apparently you are confused and think you composed the original post. Otherwise, again, I have no idea what is going on with your posts.

I know but ur going on the thread but you refuse to close the door but ur reading at it, you seen horror of grammars and paragraph as it become lines of wall-of-text and it is a trigger feel for every human being what drive them mad for small fracture.  This prove men cannot ignore smallest thing in the world rather they don't like it or not for it is always no where on going.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the time being let's not get off the subject, We just got orks game came out recently and the orks are flying flipping jet space fighter now for I wonder how does ork goes up the RJ or other enemies in space?  Lets find out in the future.

• 11 months later...
On 2021-01-09 at 11:49 AM, LOKIISMYSON said:

Warframe universe is not as old as warhammer universe.

Sorry for the necro but I gotta clarify that we don't know how old the Warframe universe is. I saw a post that its possibly set 20 Million years in the future due to the size of the Sun, but other then that for all we know Warframe is older then 40k.

Archived