Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone tell me max current rank for nighwave

Fayth2567

Hi =),

Just came back to the game and trying to catch up in nightwave during recovered missions. Does anyone know how recovered missions work, like how far they go back and how many you can recover? Also can someone tell me the max current rank for nightwave is, I am at rank 7 for this week. Please and thank you!

47 minutes ago, Fayth2567 said:

Hi =),

Just came back to the game and trying to catch up in nightwave during recovered missions. Does anyone know how recovered missions work, like how far they go back and how many you can recover? Also can someone tell me the max current rank for nightwave is, I am at rank 7 for this week. Please and thank you!

all weekly act recover if finish the this week act

46 minutes ago, Fayth2567 said:

Does anyone know how recovered missions work, like how far they go back and how many you can recover?

As far as the start of the season, dailies excluded. If you miss some weeklies, you can come back later while current season is live and catch up.
If I remember correctly, recovered weeklies start to show up when you have only 2 left for current week. So there's always at least 3 weeklies until you do them all.
If recovered acts don't refresh, restarting the game helps usually.

As for the current season, it's been only 2 weeks, so you didn't miss much.

4 hours ago, Fayth2567 said:

Does anyone know how recovered missions work, like how far they go back and how many you can recover? Also can someone tell me the max current rank for nightwave is, I am at rank 7 for this week. Please and thank you!

You can recover every single mission on the Weekly or Elite Weekly lists. You can't recover Daily. Also, recovered missions might not show up right away, sometimes they require a relog or a daily reset, but you can still recover every single Weekly

Max rank is usually set at Normal 30 + Prestige 30. That is to say, 30 ranks that give unique rewards (like Umbra Forma) and then 30 more ranks that only award Cred. The devs will announce ahead of time if they are adding more Prestige ranks