Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playstation Connection and Payment Issues

(PSN)Mr_hurtyou

Same issue. I was actually playing less than an hour ago on public when I noticed I wasn't being matched with anyone. literally no one. I said whatever - did some solo runs on cassini to try and spawn an ayanga lich - game crashed. Now I can't relog...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

That does not mean it’s not a DE issue. It’s most likely a problem with their PS4 servers.

If it was DE issue it wouldnt just effect one platform it would effect all platforms.

31 minutes ago, ShAnKmAn786 said:

I have Wareframe on PC and i am able to log in no problem, so it is not a DE issue.

I am sure the PS4 and PC servers are separate. It has been clarified it is some issue either with DE servers or DE Being able to communicate with Sony. Other games work just fine on PlayStation network. 

3 minutes ago, ShAnKmAn786 said:

If it was DE issue it wouldnt just effect one platform it would effect all platforms.

Do you really think Console and PC players are playing on the same servers? That would we very strange...

Edited by (PS4)RoelKD

Same here. 
Been trying for almost a day now...

Not enjoying how I can get through two update screens just to have a third one leave my high and dry.

Experiencing no problems with my ISP or with any other networking feature or game. 

Same here, I am able to login/ play all other multiplayer games except Warframe.

I checked playstation status and everything looks fine.

https://status.playstation.com/en-us

Always end up at screen saying 

There was a problem communicating with the "Playstation" network.

Other all applications and games are working fine, why only Warframe is having issues with PSN network?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ManGodPerson said:

Does anybody have any idea what is going on.

Not yet. It seems this all started about 11 hours or so ago. It happened to me last night but there were not as many reports as there are today. It is very early morning where DE live so i'm hoping they will adress the issue after they wake up and have a cuppa. If not then get the pitchforks lads.