Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Steel Path Teralyst doesn't drop Steel Essence (at least on capture)
  • DESCRIPTION: According to the release notes, each Eidolon on the Steel Path should drop 1 Steel Essence on death (assuming this also include captures). Capped a Teralyst on the Plains (level 110) but he only dropped the normal drops (arcane and cores). The bounties at Konzu still show the normal (non-Steel Path 20-40) enemies levels if this is a factor i.e. game doesn't really think it is the Steel Path version of the Eidolons. Steel Essence wasn't awarded on mission completion either.
  • EXPECTED: Eidolon should have dropped 1 Steel Essence as per the release notes.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% based on the captures I have done

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Originality did a k-drive race true here, for the same of retesting it happen again
VISUAL: 

2020_08_15_Warframe.x64_05-50-26.jpg

2020_08_15_Warframe.x64_05-50-38.jpg

REPRODUCTION: head to the bottom left of the map in ORB VALLIS as shown in the screen capture, the frame visually disappear while walking around on the ground in the area below the golden twisted metallic tendrils.
EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to be visually present in the area
OBSERVED RESULT: Visually disappear in the area
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time u reload and go in the the crater

• TYPE: In-Game: Orbiter
  • DESCRIPTION: Being in the Orbiter, Returning to the Orbiter the "man in the wall" constantly showing up exceedingly.since the Derelict Shift 28.3.0 udpate.
  • VISUAL: The visual would be the Operator showing up in a random location in the Orbiter. But a screenshot is pointless.  The audio plays "Hey Kiddo".
  • REPRODUCTION: This reproduces every 2-3 minutes if in the Orbiter for any duration of time.  This repeats every single time you enter your Orbiter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: NOT to occur Every. Single. Time.  NOT to occur every 2-3 Minutes.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Occurring Every. Single. Time. you enter your Orbiter.  Occurring Every 2-3 minutes.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Incessently, to the point I may stop playing until a patch is issued.

Why this was not addressed in one of the subsequent immediate patches after the initial implementation is unknown.  It is becoming the single most annoying thing in the game right now.

Bonus side note, it gets real "fun" when you have Simaris, Nora, a Lich, the man in the wall, Ordis, and an active quest, ALL talking over each other at once.

DESCRIPTION: Syndicate missions on the revamped Corpus ship tile set. Syndicate medallions on specific tile spawn in unreachable locations.
VISUAL
Location tile and location of medallion spawn on map exists symmetrically on tile.
FJapJvO.png

Example side 1 
qLC7jbB.png

Example side 2
t32ByTc.png
REPRODUCTION: Play syndicate missions on new tile set.
EXPECTED RESULT: Move spawn of medallions.
OBSERVED RESULT: Medallions spawn behind wall
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time medallions spawn in these two locations

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: First instance I was using a loot radar to find caches, second instance I just happened to notice something in the same location.
  • VISUAL:
    • First instance:
    • Spoiler

C0B10C793D0084E5A1F72C69B354EF2C2F549AA5

Spoiler

1E2D6ADD25A3918D14074851D6DA614F524A3A50

• Second instance:
    • Spoiler

7B19C973A4A766349786779199EEE9FDEB00E335

• REPRODUCTION: Finding this tile on any mission where an Ayatan sculpture happens to spawn here. From other reports it seems when running a syndicate mission on this tile set 2/3 times one of the medallions ill spawn in this spot and be inaccessible.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to collect the Ayatan Treasure.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Ayatan Treasure was in an unreachable place and I was unable to acquire it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've only had it happen twice with Ayatan Treasures, but I haven't attempted to run a syndicate mission on this set which seems to be the most common occurrence of this bug.

• TYPE: MISSION - Void Fissure: Excavation
  • DESCRIPTION: Upon receiving the 200 cryotic to complete the mission, the load screen goes immediately to the void relic selection, but there is no queue from Lotus about leaving, nor a green indicator about where to leave the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: Completing the 200 cryotic requirement, then trying to leave.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Same as any excavation mission when completing the necessary dig requirements - Queue from Lotus about leaving, and the green indicator for where the extraction will be.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Each/most Void Fissure: Excavation missions (might be for all of them, or just for ones with Cryotic rewards).

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [can't open the door/can't hack the doorlock at certain data vault]
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: [at particular data vault in corpus ship spy mission]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [door opens or consols are working]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [can't open the doors or can't hack the locked door's consol ]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always. don't know this is intended or bug

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Loaded into a mission on neptune missions triton and larissa? (unsure on exact name) Mobile Defence and Rescue respectively. Loaded in, found one of the hands to enter the Granum void however it was uninteractable but for my friend it was lit up but still could not be interacted with. Happened to us on multiple occasions.
  • REPRODUCTION: Load into the mission, and it will not allow you to use the hand around 3/5 times from my personal exerience with it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been able to access the Granum Void through one of the hands on the map.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Hands were unable to be interacted with, sometimes even with the pannel infront of it glowing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happens around 3/5 times as stated above, depends on luck on if it works or not.

• TYPE:In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Caught a Panzer Vulpaphyle and got the tag but none were on Son.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/cDOG2K4cDOG2K4.jpg
  • https://imgur.com/MjJAyP2MjJAyP2.jpghttps://imgur.com/cDOG2K4
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know if it happens everytime or sometimes. Sly Vulpa is fine and this is the first Panzer I caught.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Panzer available for making into a companion.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Panzer unavailable for making into a companion.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First appearance. 

Edit: Made another run, I caught 2 Sly Vulpa but my Vulpa count on son's screen remained at 7. Those 7 were caught before the most recent update.

Side note, why can I not use Imgur or Google drive to upload an image?

On 2020-08-21 at 1:00 PM, nhair1am said:
DESCRIPTION: Syndicate missions on the revamped Corpus ship tile set. Syndicate medallions on specific tile spawn in unreachable locations.
VISUAL
Location tile and location of medallion spawn on map exists symmetrically on tile.
FJapJvO.png

Example side 1 
qLC7jbB.png

Example side 2
t32ByTc.png
REPRODUCTION: Play syndicate missions on new tile set.
EXPECTED RESULT: Move spawn of medallions.
OBSERVED RESULT: Medallions spawn behind wall
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time medallions spawn in these two locations

I just ran into this as well.QOHcmyH.png

The final fight in Deadlock Protocol has an issue. The ALT Fire button changes during the fight. Made it through the fight in spite of the big, but it has caused other friends of mine to just abandon the quest. An example is, at the start of the fight, ALT Fire is right stick press down. It then jumps to press and hold A button. At some point seconds later it may jump to Press and hold B. 

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: Final battle of Deadlock Protocol. ALT Fire button migrates at random

EXPECTED RESULT: ALT Fire button will remain constant throughout the battle.

OBSERVED RESULT: ALT Fire button migrates to different buttons during the battle. i.e. A, B, X. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: Each time I have run this battle.

TYPE: In game.

DESCRIPTION: I was running a Meso relic survival run on the new corpus tile-set. During this, i needed to go in operator mode, to get out of a crowd of corpus enemies, and unintentionally managed to clip through one of the walls in one of the tile sets whilst in operator mode.

REPRODUCTION: Seems all you'll need to do, is void dash at this general area of the wall shown in the video below, and then quickly go back into your Warframe to slip right through.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Easy enough to replicate 

VISUAL:

• DESCRIPTION: Blaze Artillery replays deploy animation after rolling.
  • VISUALhttps://gfycat.com/bitterdizzyjohndory
  • REPRODUCTION: Move forward and cast Blaze Artillery, performing a roll before the animation has finished
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either the animation is interrupted with no other effects OR the deploy animation prevents parkour.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Blaze Artillery animation replays, locking sliding and jumping until the animation finishes. The repeated animation can be interrupted with another roll, causing the animation to be replayed again (and again and again until the player stops rolling and the animation plays in its entirety).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, so long as the player is moving when rolling. Standing still and rolling during the deploy animation does not cause a replay.

also

• DESCRIPTION: Protea passive gauge becomes temporarily blank after exiting open-world archwing
  • VISUAL: https://gfycat.com/ordinarylightheartedatlanticsharpnosepuffer
  • REPRODUCTION: Exit an open-world archwing (through melee or being forced out by an enemy) after having at least one tick on Protea's passive bar
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Passive gauge displays normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Gauge ticks are invisible, but passive works normally. (eg. if next ability cast was slated to have the Strength bonus, next cast will have extra strength as normal, regardless of gauge appearance.)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% rate. Entering and exiting Operator mode, a K-Drive, a Necramech, or casting an ability fixes it. (Maybe exiting open-world archwing isn't forcing that UI element to update?)

• 2 months later...
  • DESCRIPTION: When defeating Protea Specter, the game rewinds my position back about 10 seconds prior, but the enemies are not moved back.  Unable to complete the quest as this just loops eternally until you Abort of the mission
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/6rngum
  • REPRODUCTION: Defeat the Protea Specter
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Defeat boss and I see a death animation or click X to collect.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Time skips back 10 seconds every 10 seconds.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% rate.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: playing on PC. Finishing the Deadlock Protocol Quest: the 'throw xoris' command has changed from the instructions. At the end of the fight once Protea hits zero (0) health, the game glitched and locked me in a time loop animation at the moment of her death. Protea's character was replaced with a blue flash animation as if she was exploding, but every few seconds, no matter what I did, the game resets and pulls me back to where I was when I landed the final blow. I could hit the Protea-blast, but that only pushed her around the screen. I was stuck in this loop for 2 minutes before I had to abort the mission.
  • VISUAL: None, sorry
  • REPRODUCTION: Presumably by playing out the final mission of the Deadlock Protocol and defeating Protea. I also was playing as a purchased Protea, if that matters
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Protea should have been defeated and I should have been given the next part of the quest or extraction.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got stuck in a timeloop at the moment of Protea's death.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I only did the fight once.

I had a bug with the last fight.

After using the Xoris 4 times, on the 4 occasions that the spectre was rewinding time, I got stuck (ironically) in a time loop where it would play the sound for recalling me, and recall me back about 5-10 seconds, and repeat. There was an enemy I was meant to kill, but the spectre was not there, just a weird glowing light and the back trace of it.  This is all very ironic, I do know, but worth a report non the less.

• 5 months later...
On 2020-06-09 at 2:45 PM, SilverBones said:

Hey Folks!

The Deadlock Protocol is coming out with a lot of new features and content, and following our recent process, we have created this thread so you can report any of The Deadlock Protocol issues in one place so we can address them quickly.

This update is seeing the following new features:

• Protea - Fight the ways of the Corpus with our latest Warframe!
  • The Deadlock Protocol - A whole new quest, with new lore, characters, and more!
  • Jackal Boss Fight Redux - A facelift for one of our original bosses!
  • Re-Imagined Corpus Tileset - A whole new look for our oldest setting!
  • New Reinforcements - Enjoy the Corpus Advantage Bundle, New Primary Kitguns, a new Moa, and a whole host of new pointy-shooties!
  • Q&A Channel - a place for new players to ask questions, and experienced players to answer them!

Each one of these new additions has a feedback thread, so if you need to comment or make suggestions, please do so there, and save this thread for posting your issues, bugs, and other technical issues.

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number  (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post.  Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

Type: in game

Description: "the deadlock protocol" will not unlock even after finishing all prerequisites 

Archived