Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game Hub Areas with large number of other players
  • DESCRIPTION: Game freezes for a minute or two shortly after entering any large Hub area that holds a lot of players. Happens in almost every instance, even if relays are almost empty.  Will often crash instead and Warframe.exe cannot be closed from the control panel, computer has to be forcibly restart because the application will not end to allow Windows reboot. Packed relays/hubs are a guaranteed crash. Trying to switch/equip Railjack parts is a guaranteed crash.
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter any hub area (Cetus, Fortuna, Dojo, relays) and will likely get a long freeze. Equip any Railjack part to crash.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Hub areas load like any other map/area as they did before this update, can equip Railjack parts as normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game will freeze for a minute or two, or crash outright. Railjack unable to be upgraded.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Freezing very frequently, crashing often.

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When using Protea's 3rd ability in the Index, the map stops spawning energy orbs on their respective pad locations. Even after protea leaves game, the energy orbs do not spawn.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Bring Protea to Index, then use her 3rd until it spawns a few energy orbs. I see other reports that nekros's Desecrate causes a similar bug but cannot confirm
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Index energy pads should continue spawning energy orbs.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Index energy pads stopped spawning energy orbs.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure. Only saw it happen once and read other cases of it on forums.

Accidentally replied to the wrong post last time.

Reformatted Conclave bug reports here:

These bugs of varying severity on the last page of the Warframe Revised bug report thread are still present, as there has been no mention in the patch notes about any Conclave fixes since 27.5.0 in May, and that was only a change in the description of a formerly Conclave mod. We eagerly await your reply.

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still present in 28.1.0

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: just clicked play in steam
  • VISUALhttps://prnt.sc/tedv9g
  • REPRODUCTION: Just click play in steam, it happens every single time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To not be zoomed in so I can click play
  • OBSERVED RESULT: In this picture it's zoomed into the top left of the launcher so I can't click play. Also I tried reinstalling and it's still messed up so I can't accept the EULA
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 100% of time so far

• TYPE: In Game - Login Screen
  • DESCRIPTION: After entering password and the login screen tries to login the game crashes. According to Windows Event Viewer it is being caused by Razer Chroma DLL file. After seeing that I tried disabling Razer Chroma from tying into the game, when that was unsuccessful I disabled all Razer software from running which still did not fix the issue. No crash report was generated.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have logged into the game
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game crashed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every login attempt

Faulting application name: Warframe.x64.exe, version: 2020.7.8.12, time stamp: 0x5f05f573
Faulting module name: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded, version: 3.5.2.59, time stamp: 0x5ec78216
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000013e4
Faulting process id: 0x4cfc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6558fd5fcf53f
Faulting application path: D:\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.x64.exe
Faulting module path: RzChromaSDK64.dll
Report Id: 8c56f9c5-4451-42f2-a423-4f7101aebce1
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

• TYPE: [Launcher]
  • DESCRIPTION: [ This issue happened right after the steel path update dropped where the launcher screen would be zoomed into Teshin’s face which prevents me from loading/playing the game ]
  • VISUAL: [https://postimg.cc/bs9hPtTV]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Opened the application shortcut that usually opens the Warframe launcher]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [ Regular launcher screen that isn’t zoomed into Teshin’s face oof]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [ The launcher screen was zoomed into Teshin’s face and preventing the play button to show up]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [ Every single time I open the Warframe application ]
  • !!!(EDIT) I FIXED IT BY GOING INTO EASE OF ACCESS INTO DISPLAY AND CHANGING THE "MAKE TEXT BIGGER" BACK TO 100% INSTEAD OF ANYTHING HIGHER!!!

TYPE: [Launcher]

• DESCRIPTION: [ This issue happened right after the steel path update dropped where the launcher screen appears to be only somewhat zoomed which may prevent me from loading/playing the game, no update progress bar, but warframe launcher sounds play
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: [Opened the application shortcut that usually opens the Warframe launcher.  verified cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, verified again, reported on Steam and on forum
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [ Regular launcher screen that isn’t zoomed ?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [ The launcher screen was zoomed into Teshin’s face and preventing the play button to show up]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [ Every single time I open the Warframe application ]  

Hi, IDK where The Steel Path bug report thread is but here's some Steel Path bugs:

• DESCRIPTION: I was playing a Steel Path Mission in Lua when a A) Kuva Larvling appeared and B) was petrified by Atlas. The Kuva Larvling became stunned in a shocked/upright position and was unable to drop onto the his knees. I was unable to see which weapon he had and was put in a vulnerable position waiting for the ability to fade and for the death animation to complete as well as the image that displays which weapon he has to appear.
  • REPRODUCTION: When you fight a Kuva Larvling, please try to petrify it with Atlas' ability before it dies so you can observe the interaction.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to see which weapon this Kuva Larvling had before deciding to interact with it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I had to wait until the ability had worn off for the Kuva Larvling to fall down onto the ground and display the weapon it had.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened once... it was a frightening time...
  • DESCRIPTION: I was coming out of a mission when I suddenly became unable to do any missions because my client seems to think that I haven't updated the game despite evidence to the contrary.
  • REPRODUCTION: This seems to happen post-update since the last two patches!
  • EXPECTED RESULT: If I've already updated the game, I should not be notified that there is a new update unless there actually is a new update and I haven't downloaded it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can no longer play any missions until I restart my game.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Since The Steel Path patch and last hotfix.
  • TYPE: In-game (steam controller)
  • DESCRIPTION: Viewing riven mod link while extracting will lock player out of being able to view/use chat!
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply view a riven mod that has been linked in chat while you are extracting from a mission. When the countdown ends, you will be locked out of chat.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to still be able to type to my squad to indicate where we're going next.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I enter into a a period of 30seconds post-extraction sometimes of being unable to access chat.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I'd say often enough. There's a notable delay between pressing the chat button and the Steam Overlay coming up to allow me to chat. This is problematic at times because it can crawl to a stutter so slow that I'll think my game has crashed.

• DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.

This is still present in 28.1.1

• DESCRIPTION: Falling out of bounds when trying to roll into a ledge in the new tileset.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Rolling (dashing not tested) into the ledge.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Hitting the ledge.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Rolling through the ledge and getting out of bounds.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, although a bit tricky.

EDIT: oops just realized this is jupiter not corpus ship

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I got stuck in the first room of the Jackal fight as a Client on Xbox. I was in operator mode when the cut scene started to move to the second room. After the cut scene I was stuck in the first room as my operator. I couldn't get back into my frame (gave the sound/effect like the ability is blocked)
  • REPRODUCTION: I have not tried to replicate it yet.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been brought to the 2nd room.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was stuck in operator mode in the first room.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: TBD

On 2020-07-08 at 9:41 PM, AnonumusSoldier said:
  • TYPE: In Game - Login Screen
  • DESCRIPTION: After entering password and the login screen tries to login the game crashes. According to Windows Event Viewer it is being caused by Razer Chroma DLL file. After seeing that I tried disabling Razer Chroma from tying into the game, when that was unsuccessful I disabled all Razer software from running which still did not fix the issue. No crash report was generated.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have logged into the game
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game crashed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every login attempt

Faulting application name: Warframe.x64.exe, version: 2020.7.8.12, time stamp: 0x5f05f573
Faulting module name: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded, version: 3.5.2.59, time stamp: 0x5ec78216
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000013e4
Faulting process id: 0x4cfc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6558fd5fcf53f
Faulting application path: D:\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.x64.exe
Faulting module path: RzChromaSDK64.dll
Report Id: 8c56f9c5-4451-42f2-a423-4f7101aebce1
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

I have the same issue here too.  I've reinstalled it several times and even made sure I deleted all files that was left behind

• DESCRIPTION: Opening the options menu crashes the game.
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Esc > Options *game closes*
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Options menu should've opened.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game closed. No crash reporter came up.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (16 attempts: all crashed)

It should be noted that I made a fresh install of the game and the options menu was working the day before. Now it's just closing my game with no explanation. No crash report. Nothing.

3 hours ago, Chomps123 said:

I have the same issue here too.  I've reinstalled it several times and even made sure I deleted all files that was left behind

I had this issue as well. A fresh install worked for a few days but now my options menu closes the game. (Using Razer products.)

TYPE: In game Bug

DESCRIPTION:  Falling through the map at the border corners of Orb Vallis, with Hover board. 

VISUAL: https://gyazo.com/828bf8eebf7673fd337bff94eb44f8b7

REPRODUCTION: Head to Orb Vallis, get to the edge of the map any direction. Take out the Hoverboard, shift boost to the corner of the map and jump just before you hit the invisible barrier.  Been able to reproduce this bug for over a year. 

OBSERVED RESULT: Break through the invisible barrier of the map, fall below the map endlessly, or until you teleport back. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: No exaggeration to say it happens 99-100% of the time when doing so with the Hover board. . 

• TYPE: Lephantis Boss Fight
  • DESCRIPTION: Kuva Nukor I think causes the boss to be unkillable on the last phase
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Use kuva nukor on last phase of the boss
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Lephantis does not die
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The mission cannot be completed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Just this instance in the video, I don't like fighting lephantis

• TYPE: In-Mission/In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to trigger Pax Seeker on a Gaze-Tremor-Splat Primary Kitgun headshot kills, no seeker bolts spawn or damage enemies, Pax seeker is fully maxed and worked on my other secondary kitguns. Untested with other primary kitguns.
  • REPRODUCTION: Fire kitgun as shown above, aim for head
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pax Seeker bolts should have activated
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pax seeker bolts do not activate
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Pax seeker never activates on Gaze-Tremor-Splat Primary Kitgun. Pax Seeker works as normal on my Rattleguts, Lovetap, Splat secondary Kitgun. 

On 2020-06-09 at 5:45 PM, [DE]Bear said:

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

• TYPE: In-game bug.  Any instance of using the new corpus ship tileset.
  • DESCRIPTION: You have syndicate medallions and ayatan treasures spawning outside player accessible tile area.
  • VISUAL: See example below.  One shot where loot radar shows both syndicate medallions on the map, and one picture of each where the camera clips through the wall partially and shows that the medallions are present but beyond the player's ability to get.
  • REPRODUCTION: As both of these locations are random spawns, random reproduction.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Things spawn inside bounds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Things spawn outside bounds.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: In general, about 2/3 missions with syndicate medallions and this tile have at least one instance of spawning outside bounds.  Ayatans are a rare spawn, so I cannot comment.  I can say that I have seen it at least twice.

https://ibb.co/G2PNdFT - Picture with both locations having presence with loot radar.

https://ibb.co/my4Z4Zp - Clipped view through one wall.

https://ibb.co/x6Zc0jF - Clipped view through other wall.

This is one of many reports for this, but as we are a month from release it seems like the only solution from the player side is to keep reporting.

• DESCRIPTION: Protea doesn't restore special weapons' effects after her 4th (Temporal anchor)
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • Tatsu - gather projectiles -> turn on TA -> slide to release projectiles -> turn off TA (or let the timer goes to 0)
  • Arca triton - get his buffs (slam capacitor) -> turn on TA -> slam attack -> turn off TA (or let the timer goes to 0)
  • Rakta dagger - either gatter some syndicate effects (e.g. half of syndicate icon) or trigger the effect (full syndicate icon) -> turn on TA -> wait some time (so syndicate effect icon changes) -> turn off TA (or wait to 0second)
  • Telos boltace - slide to activate first effect -> turn on TA -> wait till the Telos' cooldown  effects is finished -> turn off TA (or just wait)
  • Telos boltace - 2x slide to activate 2nd effect -> turn on TA -> wait till the Telos' cooldown effects is finished -> turn off TA (or just wait)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Effects should be restored to the state before TA
  • OBSERVED RESULT: TA doesn't affects above effects at all
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: when using Protea

• DESCRIPTION: Protea's 4th (TA) deactivates Skiajati's invisibility
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a finisher -> Activate TA
  • EXPECTED RESULT: In TA, warframe should still be in the effect of Skiajatti (invisible)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: TA deactivates Skiajatti's effect (turn off invisibility)

• DESCRIPTION: In Protea's TA, attacked by Nox
  • REPRODUCTION: Get in Protea's 4th (TA) -> let Nox shoot blob at you (it should stick to you) -> turn off TA (or just wait)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Blobs should disapear
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Blobs remain on the warframe through TA's rewind and after its deactivation

TYPE: Launcher

I can't get past the launcher. The game is up to date. I've verified and optimized the game in the launcher.

When I click 'Play', it acts like the game is about to launch, but instead I get the Warframe Crash Handler with WAR-2836477 as my WAR number.

My OS is Windows 10, and is up to date, as well as my graphics driver.

I've never once had a issue with Warframe until now, after the Deadlock Protocol update.

• DESCRIPTION: Extended Granum Void
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Extended Granum Void, done Solo (Tested on Adrastea, Jupiter and Triton, Neptune)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: "Identified" Granum Crown awarded as displayed in mission results
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Exemplar Granum Crown awarded
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Selected 'Options' from the pause menu, then the game immediately crashed.
  • VISUAL: (Insert picture of pause menu here)
  • REPRODUCTION: In a mission or on the orbiter, open the esc menu and click on 'Options'.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The options menu opens, and I can view and edit my settings.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After about a second, the game freezes for a moment before crashing to desktop.  No crash handler appears, the game just stops running.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to happen consistently.  I tried once in a mission, then a few times in the orbiter (with different loadouts, if it matters) and it crashed every time.

• VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
  • OBSERVED RESULT:

This is still present in 28.2.0

Archived