Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE DE, We Need a SNIPER Kitgun!

-HG-Lair360

After doing some research; to create / make sniper kitgun variant, DE will need to completely make some brand new chamber parts and grip parts.

Sniper has two types, energy (example: komorex) - physical (example: vectis / rubico).

Grip needs to be design to fit sniper. All of the grip I see aren’t designed for snipers!

Third, I know that there are snipers already. But there needs to be modular to complete the collection... that is where modular design comes in!

Edited by -HG-Lair360

16 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

"need" ?   for what??

This could be put in grips?

22 hours ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Well, to me, it depends if players can add scopes to the primary kitguns. 

21 hours ago, Neo3602 said:

I would be down for a sniper kutgun, IMO we don't have enough variety for sniper rifles

Well... there needs to be sniper variant... the only thing I see is Rifles?

Third, why not? Having a modular sniper kitgun will be fun! Rubico and Vectis... etc.... come on, there needs to be diversity.

Edited by -HG-Lair360

2 hours ago, -HG-Lair360 said:

This could be put in grips?

Well... there needs to be sniper variant... the only thing I see is Rifles?

Third, why not? Having a modular sniper kitgun will be fun! Rubico and Vectis... etc.... come on, there needs to be diversity.

No such thing as a NEED for sniper kitguns, you just WANT one because you have dreamt up something that seems appealing to you not realising it will never ever be exactly how you imagined, leaving you complaining how it should be changed.

I wish people would stop pretend they are game developers, insisting their ideas MUST be made come to life or the company are just jerks.

Take it as it is, if u dont like it, there's the door...

2 hours ago, Crasharr said:

-snip-

I did not say I WANT ONE! Its a suggestion to 'if possible' with 'ideas' and how it should be 'implemeted'?

There are kitguns for primary now. So why not add sniper variants?

In my OP posts, there are NO "I WANT"... its only:

"please include modules to craft a sniper variant!"

1 hour ago, lalaeveryday said:

up, sniper kitgun could be fun and nice 😄

Thinking about it.... it will be great adition for kitgun collectors and for Eldilon Hunting! Not only that DE (I may be wrong) is working on modular archwing. So why not add modular sniper kitgun? But trade-off - make it more grindy to craft sniper parts? 

Edited by -HG-Lair360

Except it is but really. The sniper centric mods the op is asking to use provide virtually no benefit or utility. Moreover, and far more salient, is the secondary version does about 40% more damage via available mods, arcanes  and WF abilities, and is actually far stronger than the arca scisco even with nerfs.

Edited by -Kittens-

On 2020-06-11 at 10:20 AM, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I would like dual wield kitguns and zaws. Maybe more zaw types.

I didn't consider primary kitguns, but I did suggest this...

If the weapons assembly logic (barrel/receiver/stock) applies, would the weapon type be decided by its barrel?

Also, what about scopes with target outlining or (obstruction-limited) thermal imaging?

Edited by (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk

Hhhhmm... different scopes for different gameplay?

There are scopes from different sniper weapons, for example: headshot dmg multiplier, crit dmg multiplier... etc... this can be placed as GRIP?

Sniper should have / be a new set for Chamber.

Edited by -HG-Lair360

9 hours ago, -Kittens- said:

Except it is but really. The sniper centric mods the op is asking to use provide virtually no benefit or utility. Moreover, and far more salient, is the secondary version does about 40% more damage via available mods, arcanes  and WF abilities, and is actually far stronger than the arca scisco even with nerfs.

I am only saying in previous post, is that, the tombfinger (primary) is only a rifle. If it has 'Sniper Mods', then the weapon will be classed as Sniper. Also, why do you say: The sniper centric mods the op is asking to use provide virtually no benefit or utility. I am confused... really...

Somone from another posts explained this clearly...

14 hours ago, Ignaciob said:

ok first off, referring to kit guns I believe I speak for a general group cause I've seen multiple post of this is that we would appreciate a sniper based kit gun of variety. even though some people who don't really care for idea try to clam the tombfinger is....it is not it does not share other aspect of sniper such as scope/combo counter. let alone the base damage is to low to be in same area as sniper as rubico base is 187 were as tombfinger base charg is 116. so there for those are some decent point in my opinion. and as for zaw it would just be nice to be able to make wips or glaves. 

3 hours ago, -HG-Lair360 said:

Hhhhmm... different scopes for different gameplay?

Possibly. Or even different lens modes atop the regular, which (iirc) is effectively just a magnifying glass? It'd be something new when, minus the sight's graphics, all scopes seem to be the same.

Also, for some reason, I was reminded of this:

On 2020-06-11 at 1:15 PM, -Kittens- said:

the Tombfinger is essentially a sniper rifle right?

No. Not even a little bit.

Snipers are typically hitscan, they get bonuses from aiming and zooming, they get a combo multiplier, they use sniper ammo, they can use sniper exclusive mods. None of this applies to the Tombfinger.

• Like 1