Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE DE, We Need a SNIPER Kitgun!

-HG-Lair360

Hello DE and Devs,

If we are getting primary weapon kitgun, please - please include modules to craft a sniper variant! I would be jumping up and down like a cat on fire... T_T

Notes: someone mentioned this as well.... would be great!

5 hours ago, Neo3602 said:

I would be down for a sniper kutgun, IMO we don't have enough variety for sniper rifles

Edited by -HG-Lair360
  • Like 11

Just now, -HG-Lair360 said:

But will there be modules to turn it into a sniper? 😄

If the Tombfinger does behave more like a sniper, as someone said, then I would imagine the primary variant would be a sniper. Not that it bothers me, I never cared much for the modular weapons.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb -HG-Lair360:

There will be others who will like to have a sniper kitgun...

Likely, but "we" is very general and usually is used by people with no actual argument for what they want to create a sense of importance by making it seem that their individual opinion is shared by the majority. Just wanted to showcase that there are also others who don't care. Do you have actual reasons for why "we" NEED a sniper kitgun? Otherwise the title should be something more like: "I WANT a sniper kitgun!".

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem
  • Like 2

Tombfinger as a Primary might end up classified as a sniper, though I have a feeling it'll more likely just be a Semi-Auto rifle, akin to Latron. DE have never said that one of the new grips would include a Scope either, so even if uses Sniper ammo, it won't benefit fromt eh scope Combo system, same as Kuva Chakkhurr. it won't be a true Sniper, which i sense is what you're looking for.

the way I see it, Catchmoon = shotgun, Gaze = Beam rifle (Rifle ammo), Rattleguts = Assault Rifle, and Tombfinger = semi-auto DMR (rifle or Sniper ammo, depending on power).

• Like 1

Just now, RamonLeeYJ said:

Maybe you should consider making this post AFTER the you check out the Deadlock Protocol update?

Just like to put it early. (It doesn't hurt to put it early)

Once the update starts, I will also check... 🙂

6 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Tombfinger as a Primary might end up classified as a sniper, though I have a feeling it'll more likely just be a Semi-Auto rifle, akin to Latron. DE have never said that one of the new grips would include a Scope either, so even if uses Sniper ammo, it won't benefit fromt eh scope Combo system, same as Kuva Chakkhurr. it won't be a true Sniper, which i sense is what you're looking for.

the way I see it, Catchmoon = shotgun, Gaze = Beam rifle (Rifle ammo), Rattleguts = Assault Rifle, and Tombfinger = semi-auto DMR (rifle or Sniper ammo, depending on power).

The only way to see it if my mod has "Depleted Reload" and "Primed Chamber"...

These mods are classed as "Sniper"

Edited by -HG-Lair360
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, -HG-Lair360 said:

Hello DE and Devs,

If we are getting primary weapon kitgun, please - please include modules to craft a sniper variant! I would be jumping up and down like a cat on fire... T_T

That would be broken for eidolon hunt, since secondaries has better damage mods, multishot mods, critical chance mods, elemental mods and offensive arcanes, just problems are the lack of arcane momentum and the buff of the set vigilants.

I would like to have a kitgun that nukes the entire map from start to extraction constantly without input from me, with infinite punchthrough, the ability to apply status to status immune enemies, the ability to damage invulnerable enemies, and the ability to play the game for me, yes, that about sums it up.

I think of tombfinger more akin to a battlerifle replacement in pistol form; but perhaps its primary will be. I wouldn't mind a kitgun strike that covered true sniper functions, if it had a mode select, I would like it even better even though that might restrict its zooming functionality.