Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I missing something (treasurers)

Loza03

Question

How are people going about killing the treasurers, at least with normal weapons? They seem to have a massive amount of innate damage resistance on their shields and at Zenith Crown levels most of my weapons - even powerhouse crit ones or magnetic ones - seem to have problems. Bypassing it with Toxin hasn't seemed to work either. It's driving me a little bit nuts. Doubly when a shield Osprey decides it wants to attach to them and restore all the shields

Am I missing something here?

• Like 4

14 answers to this question

The current build I'm testing out is a Buzlok with Point Strike, Vital Sense, Shred, Vigilante Armaments, and Hunter Munitions. The DPS is decent, and they do not (seem to be) completely immune to procs. The hard part, of course, is tagging them with the beacon to start with

My Tigris' 70,644.3 damage apparently meant nothing against them... Mix it with the fact not only is the Xoris not an overly fantastic weapon (it's not awful, but definitely not up to the mission it's intended for), but it has no polarities, etc., and it was a bad time; ended up only being able to get through the quest because I went with Loki so I wasn't being swarmed, and during the last bit got repeated rad procs on Protea. And it was still a nightmare, even though it works like a dream everywhere else. The damage reduction on both her and the treasurers is ridiculous.

No MR4 is going to be able to get through that damn quest. No chance in hell.

8 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

The current build I'm testing out is a Buzlok with Point Strike, Vital Sense, Shred, Vigilante Armaments, and Hunter Munitions. The DPS is decent, and they do not (seem to be) completely immune to procs. The hard part, of course, is tagging them with the beacon to start with

How has it worked out thus far?

The highest level one takes me about 1-3 seconds to kill solo. Using Ivara with an arcane fury, sleep arrow, and the new gunblade modded for magnetic. By the time he shows I am well past the 7x multipler, where the red crits kick in his jaw which is made of glass. LOL

15 hours ago, NavyBluePanda said:

My Tigris' 70,644.3 damage apparently meant nothing against them... Mix it with the fact not only is the Xoris not an overly fantastic weapon (it's not awful, but definitely not up to the mission it's intended for), but it has no polarities, etc., and it was a bad time; ended up only being able to get through the quest because I went with Loki so I wasn't being swarmed, and during the last bit got repeated rad procs on Protea. And it was still a nightmare, even though it works like a dream everywhere else. The damage reduction on both her and the treasurers is ridiculous.

No MR4 is going to be able to get through that damn quest. No chance in hell.

I have to say, when they gave the Xoris during the quest, first thing I did was max it out to 30 before continuing. Considering you HAVE to use the thing in your loadout (I tried, and it refused to load the quest), I agree a lowbie would be pretty well screwed. The base damage is piddly, and is a frankly slow weapon.

Would have been better to get a souped up Xoris for the quest, and then end up with the "broken" version to then build and level in the Foundry.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

I've been using my Shedu with a Heat/Viral build, and they go down just fine. They are sturdier than the normal Corpus, but not impossible. I'm more annoyed they are immune to a lot of CC, notably Nezha's spears.

The CC thing was a nightmare; ended up using Rhino Stomp and... started taking zero damage?

• Like 1

So whats with the Treasurer and Granum Crowns thing, I've done several mission and the treasure turns up I kill him and always just get the Granum Crown 1.. are we meant to kill nme's while the treasurer is alive or what. I see there are 3levels of Crowns to take you into different Void levels..just want to know the way to get to the higher Void levels.  

12 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

So whats with the Treasurer and Granum Crowns thing, I've done several mission and the treasure turns up I kill him and always just get the Granum Crown 1.. are we meant to kill nme's while the treasurer is alive or what. I see there are 3levels of Crowns to take you into different Void levels..just want to know the way to get to the higher Void levels.  

Higher levels of crowns are found in higher level missions