Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Railjack still being worked on?

X7PLVTINUM

I stopped playing since Railjack released and recently came back for Deadlock Protocol, I took a quick looksie at Railjack and it seems to mostly be the same thing, Are they still going to release content updates? I would love to see Kuva Liches in this like how it was in the reveal and being able to go to a "free roam" to explore dead orokin towers and raid grineer gallions.

Yes, they are working on it. The new Corpus Ship Tile-Set now straight up shows you the new Corpus fighters they'll be adding in soon.

They're adding more in, the only thing taking time on the back burner for it right now is "Mission Types", as they need the Staple, Ground Foundation to be literally rock solid with everything they currently have on it before they attempt to add more to it. This is something they know they have a problem with, as they typically try to just throw everything out there in a "Starter Package", and it slowly gets eroded by updates and continues to fall apart because of it *Cough Cough RAIDS Cough*.

Once they add more moving parts and pieces in, and they're certain everything is rock solid and stable, they're planning to add more mission types, and likely start their promise of "Full Game Integration" with it, and make it no longer the "Island" that it is.

8 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

probably not. it might be on some list, but I doubt anyone is doing anything, or even remembers it exists

Railjack is Warframe's Future. DE Steve made sure of that. I doubt they will abandon it. Also if they abandon Railjack why do they still pull fixes on it?

Edited by DrivaMain

13 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

PoE got a remaster and OV recently got an expansion with the new MOA and Primary Kitguns. Show that DE doesn’t abandon those 2 content islands.

oof, you have a very low standard for "this proves it was not abandoned". eidolons meant for PoE were literally scrapped and reused for the ropalyst fight.

1 hour ago, Rawbeard said:

oof, you have a very low standard for "this proves it was not abandoned". eidolons meant for PoE were literally scrapped and reused for the ropalyst fight.

You must be having a  pretty high standard that classifying developers pulling out fixes and addition to old content as "Abandoned". If you want to see what abandoned content is you may want to take a look at Conclave and Lunaro.

• Like 2

I kinda wish it was dead, but no, I'm sure they are very much still working on it. They've been eagerly talking about how much they wanted to force it to be the defining future of the game for like a year now. It's just been a slow development cycle, and presumably got postponed for a while by the big push to rework the corpus ship tileset to be worse. But it's out now, so they'll probably start talking about what the next big project is supposed to be pretty soon! We'll see how railjack related it is or isn't.

56 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Did they? What did they add into Railjack.

They didn't add anything with this patch, but the drop chances of every single avionic were altered. The insanely rare ones are now 10-20x more common.

And the previous railjack changes have made it very good for farming both credits and affinity.

14 hours ago, nooneyouknow13 said:

They literally just completely redid all of the drop tables for Railjack with the Deadlock protocol.

I would appreciate if you read what I said, I asked if they were still doing content updates, Fresh and new content for us to actively play and grind on, I don't really consider improved drop tables and hotfixes content updates since it adds onto the already existing content and doesn't add anything new to do in a significant or noticeable way.

Edited by shocker53