The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

Wanted to give info that i replayed the new war with Dante and killed the Typholyst with the book and it did scan but after i completed it does NOT have a codex entry

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Voltage said:

Mine is completed at 40/40. I only got spawns/scans in Deep Archimedea Alchemy and Disruption.

Vitriol Necramites also spawned today in Elite Deep Archimedea Mirror Defense. But disruption is the best farm.

6 hours ago, mynhow said:

Did anyone see Gruzzlin Eximus after hotfix 35.5.5? I have done near 100 runs on Alchemy (were I found 2 before the hotfix) and Netracells.

I just saw one yesterday.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

I just saw one yesterday.

Thanks for the answer, I did 3 alchemy bounties today and found it.

Edited by mynhow

В 08.04.2024 в 02:42, VibingCat сказал:

Please explain how you achieved that :O

9BT3OaY.png

You can only get Thalmin Entrati Coffer from the first press of the button, after which the button is disabled

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoseFace said:

9BT3OaY.png

You can only get Thalmin Entrati Coffer from the first press of the button, after which the button is disabled

Nice! Is there a way for you to get several scans if you're hosting and it's a private game?

1 час назад, VibingCat сказал:

Nice! Is there a way for you to get several scans if you're hosting and it's a private game?

The rooms do not repeat in this location, if another container appears by itself, then you can scan two crates in one mission.
Also, with the Cross-Matrix Widget in your synthesis scanner, you can get two scans at a time.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LoseFace said:

9BT3OaY.png

That's not a Thalmin Entrati Coffer but the more common Muzureh Entrati Coffer. However, it seems that both can be found with this method, nice.

Getting either of them will disable the switch, therefore it's possible to find one on the third attempt.

Edited by VibingCat

12 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

Does anyone know how to find Zariman's rare containers? Does Orokin Eye locate them? Will Helios scan them?

Both yes. Also, they emit a sound and I know the reinforced container leaves behind something to scan when broken. I don't remember if the rare one does too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Le 10/04/2024 à 02:04, VibingCat a dit :

Does anyone know how to find Zariman's rare containers? Does Orokin Eye locate them? Will Helios scan them?

Of what I remember, only the lights kid can locate them. Orokin eye dont work and yes they emit a sound and there is a broken part left when broken. Maybe it changed.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Momoque2 said:

Of what I remember, only the lights kid can locate them. Orokin eye dont work and yes they emit a sound and there is a broken part left when broken. Maybe it changed.

Would it be smart to find all the voidplumes first and then spawn the kid?

6 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

Would it be smart to find all the voidplumes first and then spawn the kid?

There are usually enough light kid spawn points that you don't need to bother about being that careful. On days when I'm working on this scan (still need 1 Ancient Molted Cask), I find easiest to find a few plumes via Orokin Eye (since that's way less effort than following the kids) and, once those are gathered, just activate kids as I spot them.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, drnlmza said:

There are usually enough light kid spawn points that you don't need to bother about being that careful. On days when I'm working on this scan (still need 1 Ancient Molted Cask), I find easiest to find a few plumes via Orokin Eye (since that's way less effort than following the kids) and, once those are gathered, just activate kids as I spot them.

How rare are they? Will Helios scan them? My count is still zero for both after hundreds of runs, but I didn't know that Orokin Eye wouldn't locate them.

57 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

How rare are they? Will Helios scan them? My count is still zero for both after hundreds of runs, but I didn't know that Orokin Eye wouldn't locate them.

I assume they're the same rarity as the other rare containers, but I don't have any proof of that.

Helios will scan them fine.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Voltage said:

The one time DE answers this question and someone asks it in a very bad way :(

I guess this thread is a place to start @[DE]Purzzle 🤣

I saw that and the immediate thing that came to mind was you doublefacepalming. :P  Or maybe...  Face Palm No GIF

Edited by Tiltskillet

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, --HM--Gauron said:

Where i can sacn:  Elementa Arcocanid Ex. and Elemnta Culverin Ex. --- normal Alchemy or SP Alchemy?

Normal Alchemy spawned those for me after a couple rounds or so.

• Like 1