The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

Le 01/04/2024 à 19:02, Jivy a dit :

20?! What the heck why are the scans for this update so big

You can find them after the 3 or 5 wave in the alchemy mission, they spawn like regular necramch in albrecht labs

Edited by Momoque2

Just now, Momoque2 said:

You can find them after the 3 or 5 wave in the alchemy mission, they spawn like regular necramch in albrecht labs

Is there a way to increase the chances to spawn an eximus in Alchemy missions?

• Like 1

On 2024-04-01 at 4:10 PM, Jivy said:

Anyone got the bonewidow eximus yet? havent seen a eximus necramech since the update

I farmed my 20 in 1 disruption mission .. still looking for the Vitriol Necramite .. havent seen any and its the last thing I have available to scan :( 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

I farmed my 20 in 1 disruption mission .. still looking for the Vitriol Necramite .. havent seen any and its the last thing I have available to scan :( 

Sp or normal? haven't even found 1 eximus yet

15 minutes ago, Jivy said:

Sp or normal? haven't even found 1 eximus yet

Normal, I went there to specifically scan those Bonewidows Eximus .. As Loki, found a room with 2 consoles .. led the culverin there and wait without killing too much.. I kept the culverin units alive as they are the ones who activate the consoles the most... one of them runs to spawn a necramech about every 3-4 mins.. just need to wait for the Bonewidow.. ... every now and then put in a key :) 

3 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Normal, I went there to specifically scan those Bonewidows Eximus .. As Loki, found a room with 2 consoles .. led the culverin there and wait without killing too much.. I kept the culverin units alive as they are the ones who activate the consoles the most... one of them runs to spawn a necramech about every 3-4 mins.. just need to wait for the Bonewidow.. ... every now and then put in a key :) 

Ive done that and none of them ever summon a nercramech in disruption

Necramech Eximus certainly spawn in Steel Path Alchemy fissures. Over the course of two hours in one mission, I've seen about four of them. Make sure you play a long run to increase the chances for eximus units. 

Edited by VibingCat

Vitriol necramites are spawning again, at least in the archimedea gamemode. The spawning is very strange, and seems to only spawn a max of 2 per big room. theyll leave after you break their phial. I managed to get 8/40 in one mission.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Crystal58 said:

The rogue bonewidow eximus that needs 20 scans is now in the codex, but the voidrig eximus that needs 3 isnt. Classic.

Rogue Bonewidow Eximus only needs 3 scans now.

• Like 1

Apparently Dante can scan also the duviri wyrmlings and corrupted vor in the undercroft?(who is a different enemy in undercroft than void version obv), makes me wonder if he can also scan the orowyrms somehow? Highly doubt there will be a codex entry for any of these prob hidden codex entries like alot of narmer enemies (including the narmer amalgums that have a seperate scan amount from normal ones of same name).

• Like 2

Just discovered you can still scan reinforced glass in this infested salvage tileset

This is probably the only instance of reinforced glass that spawns in the game

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TouFuub said:

Anyone managed to fully complete the vitriol necramite scan? I seems to be stuck at 36/40 and the rest turned green/ helios didnt scan

Mine is completed at 40/40. I only got spawns/scans in Deep Archimedea Alchemy and Disruption.

• Like 2

1小時前 , Voltage 說:

Mine is completed at 40/40. I only got spawns/scans in Deep Archimedea Alchemy and Disruption.

Yeah disregard my post, I just finished the scan. Though you are also right about the vitriol necramite spawning only in DA Alchemy and Disruption. I couldnt find any outside DA