Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.6 + 28.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pets & Sentinels no longer take damage from Jackal's Grid Wall attack. 

That is an excellent change!

Now please generalize it to all attacks of all enemies, because companions being able to die does nothing to make the game more interesting or fun, all it does is make it more annoying.

18 hours ago, Sonhadora said:

Add Mute for Nora but not add Mute for Ordis, Kuva Lich and Lotus Hologram?
Hm...

Ordis already has a volume control, granted not entire the same as a complete mute.
I dont find Lotus annoying, since she has been here for the beginning and doesnt have cringy voice lines as nora.
Liches are different since they are only active at your choice and you can relatively fast end them. Yes, they need more voice lines but you can actually vent your annoyance by blapping them.
With nora you cant, she is always there, no matter what. And with how cringy her voice lines are with no way to shut it off, I find her to be ever so annoying. I like all the others but not her, but it is personal opinions anyway.

21 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

For those of you seeing a decrease in brightness, would you mind taking a look at your settings? We are aware that some folks may have lowered their brightness after the other recent changes and it may be on the low scale.

For those of you who can, please post up a screenshot of your brightness settings if you are seeing an issue.

Also, logs help us a great deal! If you need to know how to get your logs, please look at the following:

get_logs.gif

Head over to http://support.warframe.com and create a ticket - attaching the files generated from the process above - and make sure the title reads:

RE: Brightness Issues 28.0.6

Thank you Tenno!

Here are 2 screenshots with 50 brightness and 50 contrast. If I raise brightness it makes it wash out and look pretty terrible.

Example 1

Example 2

Regarding protea:

#1 - Can you get rid of her stupid jump when launching her grenades?? we can do that on our own If we want and it messes up grenade placement most of the time!

#2 - give blaze artillery more base duration;  as an alternative casting let it follow Protea around instead of spamming it fixed, or change it to a channelled exalted weapon.

#3 - tecnically infinite energy... not exactly an ability I'd approve of, but it's this or energy pizzas all the time, map marker is useful but wisp's pods are better and last indefinitely.

#4 - what's the point of this ability?!

So far Protea feels and handles more like some kind of "tower defense" minigame frame, wit a power set of only 3 powers as her ultimate is utterly useless.

On 2020-06-24 at 8:00 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixes towards an inability to get through side doors in the Corpus Ship Spy tileset if you’re going back through the alternate direction of where you came in.

This one may not have come out quite right:

In the corpus ship spy vault with the big sentient skeleton in a laser barrier box in the rear, you're supposed to randomly have one side door available, go through there, go through the big room in the back, go to the other side room, into an air vent towards the spy objective.

Instead, currently neither door is visually marked as active (no shiny blue logo) but both doors open on approach. This renders the vault largely trivial, as you can just go through both doors to check which one has the open air vent to the objective, never going the long way. It's also kind of confusing since both doors appear impassable at a distance.

On the upside, all the doors do dutifully open (and both side doors regain their visual active marker) upon completing the vault, though.

Can we please get something down about the knockdown mechanic.

I don't mind the knockdown, why though when we get knocked back and down a distance we don't just get up where we landed, instead you go back to where you were knocked down so the enemy can take another swing, please remove the return to spot for another punch in the face.

I feel like a Roly Poly, get knocked back and on the floor return to the same spot for it to happen all over again.

Thanks for the update, you guys rock, really wasn't expecting such a good response in our feedback about Protea, but can we keep working on her?

Tested her until now, and, her 1th and 2th are really good now, still, can have some improvements, can you guys remove the jump from ability cast? maybe a little more duration for both? Maybe 4 sharpnel's instead of just 3? like her satelites? Maybe a little more base range for the turret? Maybe even 180 degrees? (But overall a really good 1th and 2th abilties) (also her turrets shots forever in a downed kuva lich thralls, fixing that could be good too xD)

Her 3th tho... need some change, maybe a 50% base double chance? or place 2-3 of them? Maybe make he follow you? Anything really, just to make her more mobile will help..

her 4th... sorry... the 3 seconds invunerability could be useful at the end, but in the begin is not useful at all... i'm playing her since launch, dont need to press 4 one single time, and god knows I tried to make this ability work (yeah you can deal 2mi damage using arca triton, but why? why make this ability work only like this and for this?), didn't find out yet... make it more reliable, example:

Once you unlock she creates a ghost of herself that is untargetable and is constantly rewinding her path a few seconds in time behind the real Protea, When you activate the ability, she returns to whenever the ghost is, heals, get energy, ammo etc, everything that she had in that moment, enemies near hers initial zone (when she activate the ability) and hers arrival zone (where the ghost was) take massive damage. 

Hope you guys keep working on her <3.

On 2020-06-24 at 6:27 PM, Tennoludus said:

Why does optimizing 650MB need 34GB of free disk space?

warframe-optimize-install.png

This. This update filled the 25gb of empty space in my small SSD and now I can't get rid of it. There is something very wrong with that.

On 2020-06-24 at 1:13 PM, [DE]Bear said:

For those of you seeing a decrease in brightness, would you mind taking a look at your settings? We are aware that some folks may have lowered their brightness after the other recent changes and it may be on the low scale.

For those of you who can, please post up a screenshot of your brightness settings if you are seeing an issue.

Also, logs help us a great deal! If you need to know how to get your logs, please look at the following:

get_logs.gif

Head over to http://support.warframe.com and create a ticket - attaching the files generated from the process above - and make sure the title reads:

RE: Brightness Issues 28.0.6

Thank you Tenno!

It should be noted to anyone reading this that logs are no longer required. Thank you folks.

• 2 weeks later...
Am 25.6.2020 um 00:28 schrieb TheGreatKazein:

Was just in the Vallis, didn't have a problem with beacons

It got fixed somehow, maybe i just missed out that my helios destroyed them somehow or something, but it was bothersome.

Archived