Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Golden Spire (OOC, Character Listing)

Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Synergy is non canon for here. This a new take on some of the characters from that. Aka Seven being part of Solaris United rather than being chancellor of a colony, Sam being Corpus (instead of Tenno) and her son being half Corpus rather than half Grineer.

Ryoko is a bit more absent as he is the right hand ( or fist) man of Master Tanis (whose identity is somewhat of a mystery).

Humm, alright then, good to kown

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

On second thought if you can tone down the “Orokin are perfect” aspect Zaeed as a character obsessed with them might actually do well here. 

I can do that, sure, last qeastion I guess is that I saw you mention that in order to use mechs you'll need a Tenno OC, I assume Tenno OCs are not much of a thing?, as Zaeed was a Tenno (Ofc I can change it) tho I have zero clue on what he'll be, as I do not kown the race restrictions, such as Faction Races or if Frames themselves are considered as a race, etc.

I have a few ideas, such as Zaeed being an Corpus of some sort, but again need some race ground-rules first

27 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Humm, alright then, good to kown

I can do that, sure, last qeastion I guess is that I saw you mention that in order to use mechs you'll need a Tenno OC, I assume Tenno OCs are not much of a thing?, as Zaeed was a Tenno (Ofc I can change it) tho I have zero clue on what he'll be, as I do not kown the race restrictions, such as Faction Races or if Frames themselves are considered as a race, etc.

I have a few ideas, such as Zaeed being an Corpus of some sort, but again need some race ground-rules first

Your character can be any “race” (Corpus, Ostron, Solaris, Grineer, Tenno, Other ) however it must be one supported by current lore (aka no Orokin). 

Frames are... what they are in game. Biomechanical surrogate bodies created using the Helminth strain. They are not a separate race, but fall under Infestation for general purposes. 

1 hour ago, EpicdudeX said:

My OC is a Tenno, Rakawan was talking about how Necramechs might not fit with RandomBrit's OC. (My OC is Kacilius Venrai, and RandomBrit is a Corpus who just arrived)

51 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Your character can be any “race” (Corpus, Ostron, Solaris, Grineer, Tenno, Other ) however it must be one supported by current lore (aka no Orokin). 

Frames are... what they are in game. Biomechanical surrogate bodies created using the Helminth strain. They are not a separate race, but fall under Infestation for general purposes. 

Ah ok, fair enough

Huh, I can't mention...

But RandomBrit, Anak (Grineer) and Kacilius (Tenno in Equinox) are waiting at the gravity lift, which is leads to The Depths. We're waiting to get onto the lift down in the main hall. I don't know if you want to change to reflect that, but I can go with it.

Just now, Rakawan said:

“Access to mess hall requested.” Idri says. “Access to departure zone requested. Access to departure zone granted.”

The door in the middle opens. Beyond it you can see a room filled with rubble. The far wall has a gaping hole in it, just big enough for two people to pass through side by side. It is currently covered with an energy field. Heavily armored Nullifiers stand on the inside of the door and at defensive embankments aimed towards the breach. 

As you enter a man wearing a Solaris rig rises to his feet and jumps off a stone beam, landing in front of you. 

“Another adventurer for the Depths.” Idri says. 

The man nods. 

“Alright.” He says. “Just few things to check before you depart.”

He pulls up a list in his data pad. 

“Can you confirm that you are in possession of, or capable of operating without the following items?”

He shows you the list. There is a check box next to each. 

1. Spare rations, one days worth.

2. Grappling Hook, jet pack, or other means of vertical movement. 

3. Air and filtration systems rated for Class-B environments (toxic and/or I xygen free). 

4. Emergency distress beacon. 

5. Emergency Medical supplies.

6. Self defense equipment rated for Class-S threats. 

There is also a field to declare any equipment not listed above.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

I went down accidentally 

As you are the first to encounter Seven a little rundown. 

The field mentioning “declaring equipment” is your chance to list what items he is bringing. The list covers basic suggestions. If he checks the box it will he assumed he has the item. If he leaves it unchecked it is assumed he is saying he can operate without it.

Seven may comment on the lack of certain items but will still let you descend if you can confirm you can operate without them.

@RandomBrit

I'm just curious, are you accidentally ignoring Kacilius? I understand the part about accidentally going down the gravity lift, but he and Anak were waiting to get on first. Also, he greeted Tecchy in Alarik's Arsenal. Just a heads up in case you missed those interactions.

Right so I am willing to give the RP another shot, now final qeastion is, if I where to pick a Corpus OC is there a limit of unit types?, same goes for Grinner I guess, sorry if this sounds like dumb qeastion, I just need key facts down before I go into such again (and not have Zaeed shot on sight again XD) 

Reason why I ask is, if Kuva Grinner or Amalgam Corpus are disallowed as they have powers 

21 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Right so I am willing to give the RP another shot, now final qeastion is, if I where to pick a Corpus OC is there a limit of unit types?, same goes for Grinner I guess, sorry if this sounds like dumb qeastion, I just need key facts down before I go into such again (and not have Zaeed shot on sight again XD) 

Reason why I ask is, if Kuva Grinner or Amalgam Corpus are disallowed as they have powers 

By Kuva Grineer do you mean Liches. Converted Liches would be allowed, but they would be treated with suspicion by many members of House Tanis.

If you are referring to the Kuva Grineer that serve the Kweens aboard the Kuva Fortress, then they would be allowed, but any non Meridian members would be treated with heavy suspicion. House Tanis is known for selling prosthetics but adamantly refuses to sell to Grineer.

Amalgams would be shot on sight. House Tanis is not willing to risk Orokin tech falling into Sentient hands, and the Amalgams are simply too much of a gamble. Not to mention most Amalgams are under Sentient control.

Other than that and Infested/Sentient, if the unit shows up in game you can roll it.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

By Kuva Grineer do you mean Liches. Converted Liches would be allowed, but they would be treated with suspicion by many members of House Tanis.

If you are referring to the Kuva Grineer that serve the Kweens aboard the Kuva Fortress, then they would be allowed, but any non Meridian members would be treated with heavy suspicion. House Tanis is known for selling prosthetics but adamantly refuses to sell to Grineer.

Amalgams would be shot on sight. House Tanis is not willing to risk Orokin tech falling into Sentient hands, and the Amalgams are simply too much of a gamble. Not to mention most Amalgams are under Sentient control.

Other than that and Infested/Sentient, if the unit shows up in game you can roll it.

Hurm I see..a bit of a shame the House won't allow Amalgams, but ah well!

I'll get to work on the Sheet and I'll post it soon

Edit: I assume any types are not well granted?, even if its under user control?

(Special Shutout to UnremarkableUsername for the Sheet Style!)

Name: Zaeed Aegis 
Race: Corpus, Juno Tech Type

Appearance:

Spoiler

Physical Build: Due to being a Tech, he stands quite tall, he has a rough Mesomorph body shape to him (Muscles are shown alot)

Facial: Has replaced his eyes with cybernetics, they are Orokin in design (Think of the Armaments Director eyes, but permanent)

Suit: Suit is White/Black, over the normal Red, Has an MOA platform on his back.

Personality:

Spoiler

Zaeed being a rather young Corpus is kind-at heart, but is not much of a social person, he will avoid talking to people unless it requires him to, however he is Civil when talked to, mostly. He is obsessed with Orokin and Sentient Technology and has worked in the past with both (Got Fired from both Jobs for "inappropriate workplace behavior")

His Obsession may come across as strange or unhealthy (cuz it is) and will need correction when he comes to dealing with their tech, He's very smart, but stupid when it comes to exploiting safety (He knows how the tech works, but gets carried away, bacily), He was once Loyal to the Orokin and still is,in a way, but he respects that the Orokin did horrible things and he is glad that they got what they got to them.

Key Notes:

• Works best alone, gets stuff faster alone and enjoys being in the silent, he can easily focus when no one bothers him. However he gets put off by people rushing him for a deadline.
  • Will never relay on others, too meny times in the past hes asked for help and its got rejected, got laughed at or they died before they did his request. Does NOT like people being in dept to him, he excepts payment soon, not "when I have the money"
  • Speaks both Flint English and Corpus, tends to speak a bit of Orokin due to his past (and tires/can to mimic a Sentient Choir, maybe thats bad?)
  • His reason for being fired, involves Drinking and Woman, Corpus Woman. Oh yeeeee.
  • His MOA is his best freind, he talks to it and treats it like a pet, if it dies, he will repair it, but takes time.
  • While he has a dislike for Grinner, he won't put them aside and respects their choices, just don't expect him to shake hands with one
  • Anything Orokin or Sentient he gets the "special eyes", you'll kown what that means when you see it.
  • His MOA is capable of free-thinking and if the MOA says its time for Zaeed to stop, you better stop him.

Backstory:

Spoiler

Zaeed was fired from both his  Sentient Research Director Role and his Orokin Savage and Fusion Role, due to he has a huge drinking issue and is far too flirty with his staff members. That is the "One" reason why he was fired. The full reason was getting to close to Sentient Tech, that explains itself. 

Zaeed spent most of his year's training in the Gym and in the Lab (or both, if he chuold) working closely with Sentient and Orokin Tech, he never stuck to just one, but due to Orokin Crimes, he bleeds more to Sentient then Orokin (Up to the GM if he worked in Gas City and Lived to tell the tale)

His Obsession with Sentient Tech has drifted him to being quite unethical, he will not hesitate to mess with a Live Sentient if it means to get Research and wishes to combine Sentient Tech with anything he can (even himself). His Orokin Tech is more of a Side-Project for him.  

He has been across the system but never stays in one spot, he was "Banned" from Cetus for getting angry of how they treat the Orokin Tower and loves trying to get into Fortuna's labs (cuz Sentients), He is quite rich with Credits and Platinum and is a trader, He trades Orokin/Sentient goods for Credits, has a habit of tipping Woman more then men, that might bite him in the ass.

Overall he is a respectful guy but can be a bit strange on the side, he'll sit down with a drink or two, if it means to talk Trade or Oro/Sentient topics.

Equipment:

Spoiler

(Please Note GM, will require to correct and grant items)

Basmu: Crafted with Sentient materials and fed a Sentient Core for Extra Power  (Or Shedu, due to his size, he may be able to handle the size)

Cyanex: Stolen from Work, works just like any other.

MOA:  Fusion MOA (For now) (hopefully Amalgam will be added later)

Powers:  Nullifier Tech (For Now, more to add soon!)

47 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

(Special Shutout to UnremarkableUsername for the Sheet Style!)

Name: Zaeed Aegis 
Race: Corpus, Juno Tech Type

Appearance:

Hide contents

Physical Build: Due to being a Tech, he stands quite tall, he has a rough Mesomorph body shape to him (Muscles are shown alot)

Facial: Has replaced his eyes with cybernetics, they are Orokin in design (Think of the Armaments Director eyes, but permanent)

Suit: Suit is White/Black, over the normal Red, Has an MOA platform on his back.

Personality:

Hide contents

Zaeed being a rather young Corpus is kind-at heart, but is not much of a social person, he will avoid talking to people unless it requires him to, however he is Civil when talked to, mostly. He is obsessed with Orokin and Sentient Technology and has worked in the past with both (Got Fired from both Jobs for "inappropriate workplace behavior")

His Obsession may come across as strange or unhealthy (cuz it is) and will need correction when he comes to dealing with their tech, He's very smart, but stupid when it comes to exploiting safety (He knows how the tech works, but gets carried away, bacily), He was once Loyal to the Orokin and still is,in a way, but he respects that the Orokin did horrible things and he is glad that they got what they got to them.

Key Notes:

• Works best alone, gets stuff faster alone and enjoys being in the silent, he can easily focus when no one bothers him. However he gets put off by people rushing him for a deadline.
  • Will never relay on others, too meny times in the past hes asked for help and its got rejected, got laughed at or they died before they did his request. Does NOT like people being in dept to him, he excepts payment soon, not "when I have the money"
  • Speaks both Flint English and Corpus, tends to speak a bit of Orokin due to his past (and tires/can to mimic a Sentient Choir, maybe thats bad?)
  • His reason for being fired, involves Drinking and Woman, Corpus Woman. Oh yeeeee.
  • His MOA is his best freind, he talks to it and treats it like a pet, if it dies, he will repair it, but takes time.
  • While he has a dislike for Grinner, he won't put them aside and respects their choices, just don't expect him to shake hands with one
  • Anything Orokin or Sentient he gets the "special eyes", you'll kown what that means when you see it.
  • His MOA is capable of free-thinking and if the MOA says its time for Zaeed to stop, you better stop him.

Backstory:

Hide contents

Zaeed was fired from both his  Sentient Research Director Role and his Orokin Savage and Fusion Role, due to he has a huge drinking issue and is far too flirty with his staff members. That is the "One" reason why he was fired. The full reason was getting to close to Sentient Tech, that explains itself. 

Zaeed spent most of his year's training in the Gym and in the Lab (or both, if he chuold) working closely with Sentient and Orokin Tech, he never stuck to just one, but due to Orokin Crimes, he bleeds more to Sentient then Orokin (Up to the GM if he worked in Gas City and Lived to tell the tale)

His Obsession with Sentient Tech has drifted him to being quite unethical, he will not hesitate to mess with a Live Sentient if it means to get Research and wishes to combine Sentient Tech with anything he can (even himself). His Orokin Tech is more of a Side-Project for him.  

He has been across the system but never stays in one spot, he was "Banned" from Cetus for getting angry of how they treat the Orokin Tower and loves trying to get into Fortuna's labs (cuz Sentients), He is quite rich with Credits and Platinum and is a trader, He trades Orokin/Sentient goods for Credits, has a habit of tipping Woman more then men, that might bite him in the ass.

Overall he is a respectful guy but can be a bit strange on the side, he'll sit down with a drink or two, if it means to talk Trade or Oro/Sentient topics.

Equipment:

Hide contents

(Please Note GM, will require to correct and grant items)

Basmu: Crafted with Sentient materials and fed a Sentient Core for Extra Power  (Or Shedu, due to his size, he may be able to handle the size)

Cyanex: Stolen from Work, works just like any other.

MOA:  Fusion MOA or Amalgam (If allowed past the House, Up to GM to grant, keep in mind Amalgam is under his full control, if granted)

Powers: (Due to his old Jobs, he may have been granted suit abbtiles, but that is up to the GM to decide, thinking powers from a Mechninst, such as Aura Healing or a power to do with Sentients, maybe can hack one or something?) 

Fusion Moa for now, and he can have one power that is used by a Tech or Tech variant. 

Once you have decided post a reply to the Arrival thread.

36 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Just going to be curious, what are Zaeed's thoughts on the Tenno? Are they considered Orokin cause of their biological heritage or are they considers "Betrayers" like the way the Corpus treat them?

That I am not too sure yet, as in the old thread, he HATED the Tenno, he called them more then just "Betrayers" (He was not a nice guy). He doesn't like the Tenno and will tend to call some "Betrayers" but he understands Why the Tenno did it.

So old habits die hard of him calling them Betrayers, if some Tenno just killed them for sport, then yes, he won't like them, but Tenno who killed the and had a reason behind their action, then he will be ok.

And it depends on the Tenno's age, if they are just a brat, then he anit talking to them, if its a full adult (like the new 2021 quest thingy) then Yes, he will have respect.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Fusion Moa for now, and he can have one power that is used by a Tech or Tech variant. 

Once you have decided post a reply to the Arrival thread.

I have no idea what type of powers Techs have lol, besides the Drone deploy XD. I guess he'll use a Exmius one, so I guess Guardian or Arctic. Whuold him having a Nullfier make sense?

3 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

I haven't read any Synergy threads, although I have opened the up to peek, so you're safe XD They seemed interesting, but unfortunately I don't have time right now to read them. :( Kacilius looks about 20, so hopefully it's fine :p

Don't worry, I can give you a quick run-down in a DM of what Zaeed was like back then or even here, if Rak lets me, or hell he can if he so wishes.

12 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

That I am not too sure yet, as in the old thread, he HATED the Tenno, he called them more then just "Betrayers" (He was not a nice guy). He doesn't like the Tenno and will tend to call some "Betrayers" but he understands Why the Tenno did it.

So old habits die hard of him calling them Betrayers, if some Tenno just killed them for sport, then yes, he won't like them, but Tenno who killed the and had a reason behind their action, then he will be ok.

And it depends on the Tenno's age, if they are just a brat, then he anit talking to them, if its a full adult (like the new 2021 quest thingy) then Yes, he will have respect.

I have no idea what type of powers Techs have lol, besides the Drone deploy XD. I guess he'll use a Exmius one, so I guess Guardian or Arctic. Whuold him having a Nullfier make sense?

I see no problem with having Nullifier tech.

Archived