Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Golden Spire (OOC, Character Listing)

Rakawan

Thankfully there are ways to deal with such individuals. Especially if you are the head enforcer of the man in charge and authorized to keep the peace at any cost.

Ryoko is personally a fan of defenestration (look it up). The lack of windows will not stop him.  

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Thankfully there are ways to deal with such individuals. Especially if you are the head enforcer of the man in charge and authorized to keep the peace at any cost.

Ryoko is personally a fan of defenestration (look it up). The lack of windows will not stop him.  

Ah, window yeet

I actually learned this word on Monday cause a guy in my class said that this was his favorite word XD

23 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Keep using italics. Unless of course his thoughts can be heard by other people.

23 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

Ok, I'll keep using italics then. I'll specify if he's talking specifically to someone and if they're the only ones that should be able to hear it.

how about italics with quotation marks for whispering, and italics without quotation marks for thoughts?

2 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Yay!

Also, I actually have asked this question three times now, but it's fine :p

How toxic is the atmosphere to Tenno (Operators themselves)?

And also two questions that slipped from my mind, but:

1. What is self defense equipment classified for Class-S threats? I only need examples of equipment, not what enemies we might fight. (Save those secrets)

2. Can I use Operator Arcanes (Ex. Lockdown) here?

14 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Yay!

Also, I actually have asked this question three times now, but it's fine :p

How toxic is the atmosphere to Tenno (Operators themselves)?

Ranges from standard toxin gas cloud to the old Jordan’s Golem raid toxin levels. 

11 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

And also two questions that slipped from my mind, but:

1. What is self defense equipment classified for Class-S threats? I only need examples of equipment, not what enemies we might fight. (Save those secrets)

2. Can I use Operator Arcanes (Ex. Lockdown) here?

1. Anything carried by Tenno, Corpus, or Grineer military. Basically anything with the firepower for military grade targets and engagements.

2. Yes.

Distress beacon, check.
Hopefully she wouldn't become distressed.  Without a clear mind and steady breathing, she was nothing more than an ordinary Arson Eximus, throwing an unfocused blast of heat outward.  Not very safe, but definitely very noticable.
Medical supplies... Anything that could get through her armor probably wouldn't be treatable in the field, and a wound could be cauterized.  Hopefully she wouldn't have to do that.  And Kacilius said he had proper first-aid supplies, so it was probably okay.

She's stronger than the typical Arson Eximus. That level of power and control... She could rival even an Ember.

Anak is definitely so well prepared, and Kacilius and Anak are clearly not overestimating each other at all.

This is totally not going to come back to bite them later. 😏

1 minute ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Anak is definitely so well prepared, and Kacilius and Anak are clearly not overestimating each other at all.

This is totally not going to come back to bite them later. 😏

You never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Although Rakawan is the DM, so it's up to him.

Name: Hikaru
Race: Tenno

Appearance:

Spoiler

Sand shaded skin with brown/gold tapered corner eyes and black hair. 5 foot, slim-toned build with a lotus flower tattoo on her right shoulder. She dons the Bishamo Armor.

Personality:

Spoiler

Rather Proper, displaying traditional etiquette. She speak grammatically correct and rarely uses slang terms or abbreviations. She can be harsher towards strangers but is generally a kind and generous girl. She prefers people who talk to her during her tasks. Her flaw is that she is rather too trusting.

Story:

Spoiler

A scarred survivor of the Zariman Ten Zero, she descends from what could be considered a Pre-Orokin Empire race (Asian Heritage). She grew up in a wealthy family, receiving standard education of upper class Orokin. Admired for her exotic beauty, she was gossiped to become a beautiful lady worthy of courtship. She was known to frequently sneak onto ships and study the military operations of craft, even though a military career was out of the question for her. Her parents were disgusted by her interests, and so bribed and lied to hide their daughter's shameful acts. She eventually snuck onto the Zariman Ten Zero and was subsequently trapped there with the other children. She hid her elite origins and joined with the other children to fight the crazed passengers of the ship, although she was petrified by the concept of killing. She eventually toughened up into a gritty fighter, becoming a close friend to many fellow children on the ship. When the Zariman Ten Zero re-appeared, her family attempted to buy her out of her holding, but could not get her back home. Instead, she was consigned to the same fate as the other children, placed inside the Somatic Link until her awakening.

Arsenal:

Spoiler

Warframes: Saryn Prime (and Ivara.
Primary: Kuva Bramma (Corrosive) and Tigris Prime (Viral)
Secondary: Akstilleto (Toxin) and Spira Prime (Corrosive)
Melee: Glaive (Viral) and Orthos Prime (Toxin)
Companion: Date (Sly Vulpaphyla, male.)

kmGi6BA_d.webp?maxwidth=728&fidelity=gra
How does one make Ivara look like this? - Players helping Players -  Warframe ForumsGlowing vulpaphyla : Warframe
She doesn't control her Warframe unless she's performing tasks, she'll be in Operator Mode inside the tower usually.

I tried, let me know if anything needs fixing ^-^

9 hours ago, (XB1)PolarisWren said:

Name: Hikaru
Race: Tenno

Appearance:

Hide contents

Sand shaded skin with brown/gold tapered corner eyes and black hair. 5 foot, slim-toned build with a lotus flower tattoo on her right shoulder. She dons the Bishamo Armor.

Personality:

Hide contents

Rather Proper, displaying traditional etiquette. She speak grammatically correct and rarely uses slang terms or abbreviations. She can be harsher towards strangers but is generally a kind and generous girl. She prefers people who talk to her during her tasks. Her flaw is that she is rather too trusting.

Story:

Hide contents

A scarred survivor of the Zariman Ten Zero, she descends from what could be considered a Pre-Orokin Empire race (Asian Heritage). She grew up in a wealthy family, receiving standard education of upper class Orokin. Admired for her exotic beauty, she was gossiped to become a beautiful lady worthy of courtship. She was known to frequently sneak onto ships and study the military operations of craft, even though a military career was out of the question for her. Her parents were disgusted by her interests, and so bribed and lied to hide their daughter's shameful acts. She eventually snuck onto the Zariman Ten Zero and was subsequently trapped there with the other children. She hid her elite origins and joined with the other children to fight the crazed passengers of the ship, although she was petrified by the concept of killing. She eventually toughened up into a gritty fighter, becoming a close friend to many fellow children on the ship. When the Zariman Ten Zero re-appeared, her family attempted to buy her out of her holding, but could not get her back home. Instead, she was consigned to the same fate as the other children, placed inside the Somatic Link until her awakening.

Arsenal:

Hide contents

Warframes: Saryn Prime (and Ivara.
Primary: Kuva Bramma (Corrosive) and Tigris Prime (Viral)
Secondary: Akstilleto (Toxin) and Spira Prime (Corrosive)
Melee: Glaive (Viral) and Orthos Prime (Toxin)
Companion: Date (Sly Vulpaphyla, male.)

kmGi6BA_d.webp?maxwidth=728&fidelity=gra
How does one make Ivara look like this? - Players helping Players -  Warframe ForumsGlowing vulpaphyla : Warframe
She doesn't control her Warframe unless she's performing tasks, she'll be in Operator Mode inside the tower usually.

I tried, let me know if anything needs fixing ^-^

Looks good. Reply to the Arrival post and you can get started.

I think I wanna make a bit of a return to forum RP... no that there's much to return to, apparently? I hope you won't mind a few quick questions before I post my character:
1) I saw a reference somewhere in this thread earlier that Tenno here should be played according to game-lore (transference instead of exosuits). How strict is this rule - do they have to be teenagers or can they be older? Are exosuits fully banned? This is not really a deal-breaker, I just want to know so I can weigh my options.
2) Is it mandatory to include the background of my character, or are character-traits sufficient? I'd like to keep a bit of mystery alive and would like to give as little non-obvious information as possible

14 hours ago, Owlrrex said:

I think I wanna make a bit of a return to forum RP... no that there's much to return to, apparently? I hope you won't mind a few quick questions before I post my character:
1) I saw a reference somewhere in this thread earlier that Tenno here should be played according to game-lore (transference instead of exosuits). How strict is this rule - do they have to be teenagers or can they be older? Are exosuits fully banned? This is not really a deal-breaker, I just want to know so I can weigh my options.
2) Is it mandatory to include the background of my character, or are character-traits sufficient? I'd like to keep a bit of mystery alive and would like to give as little non-obvious information as possible

The nature of Warframes is strictly lore abiding. They are infested entities inhabited via transference. Warframes as suits is strictly prohibited. 

Tenno can range in physical age from what is seen in game to roughly twenty-one at most, and that would require them to have aged outside of the somatic pod both ore and post collapse. 

A background is required but can be sent via messages if you do not want to post it.

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tenno can range in physical age from what is seen in game to roughly twenty-one at most, and that would require them to have aged outside of the somatic pod both ore and post collapse. 

15 hours ago, Owlrrex said:

That was me who asked this I do bealive, in a separate RP to this that I run in discord (Not public) each "Primed" Warframe is bacily Umbra in that lore cannon, so their own person and being. But due to very heavily dislike the idea of "child-solider" type of stories. 

In my own opinion I bealive that the "Paradox" update, that allows the Operators to be aged over "Teen" should've been from the start, as the Tenno in the trailer looks to be in his late 20s. Full on adult body and details of an adult-hood. etc.

Forgive me for such a dumb qeastion, I am really bad at age differences as it is different for everyone, but chuold you be more clear on being roughly 21 at most?, I assume that means the Operators will still look "young" as they do in-game yes, or does what we seen in the Trailer also apply?

For example myself, I am 26 years old, but my body and face look young (due to IRL reasons, I won't disclose here) but I don't have the common full on Adult Body/Beard and old wear and tear look.

Again, apologies for the dumb qeastion, but I want to be clear on such, in-case I decide to pull Ryez and bring in a new OC 

Edit: I ask this, due to asking around with other Warframe players, people say that the Operators In-game right now are no where near the age of 20 and look around 15-18 at most, still a child or early/late teenhood.

Thanks for the very clear info. :) I won't need a privately-sent background, I just wrote it so that it doesn't give away anything I she wouldn't talk about at some point.

So, here you go, my character sheet:

Spoiler

Name: Vydraixenne

Appeareance:
Frame:
- Wisp
- Gaoth Helmet
- Prisma Uru Syandana
- Riv Elite arm- and legguards
- Red main tones
- Gold highlights
- Cream energy color

Spoiler

ElqK0s0.png

Operator:
- 171cm
- missing both feet between shins and ankles
- asian-type smooth & black hair, chin length
- light complexion
- slightly freckled
- Triangular face
- brown eyes, slightly slanted
- wide nose
- narrow lips
- lithe figure
- lean, stretchy muscles
- long arms and (formerly) long legs
- strong hands, little bruising
- average bust

Personality:
Passion:
- Dancing (ballet)

- Sightseeing & treasurehunting
- A well-cooked meal

Dislikes:
- Destruction of relics
- People holding strong grudges/loyalities
- Snakes & similarily shaped animals

Traits:
- Belittling towards most non-Tenno
- Unmaterialistic
- Enjoys the moment
- Selfish
- Invested in the Supernatural

Background:
Vydraixenne was raised in a family of artists, and a talented dancer from childhood on. When her family set out for Tau to help bring the fine arts to new shores, aboard the Zariman 10-0, things took a sour turn. During the time lost in the Void, she lost both her feet in a malfunctioning airlock while fleeing from the emerging Tenno, and awoke to find herself one of them. The Void and Transference were a welcome escapism from her crippled passions, and she found refuge and a soothing embrace in the very things that she felt had robbed her of her future in the first place.
With abilities that transcend the material reality, she quickly took to the supernatural and mystical, much to her superior's dismay: Labeled as superstitious, fickle and excentric, she never saw notable military deployments or achievements, and instead found herself fiddling with everything that was related to Void, Oro and everything extradimensional.
She took this fascination and her passion for dancing through cryosleep into the present, where with no direction or limitations the Wisp had to make her own fortune. She found her heart and mind to be guides to a grand destiny - or an obsession with a reflection in a void-speckled mirror...

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

That was me who asked this I do bealive, in a separate RP to this that I run in discord (Not public) each "Primed" Warframe is bacily Umbra in that lore cannon, so their own person and being. But due to very heavily dislike the idea of "child-solider" type of stories. 

In my own opinion I bealive that the "Paradox" update, that allows the Operators to be aged over "Teen" should've been from the start, as the Tenno in the trailer looks to be in his late 20s. Full on adult body and details of an adult-hood. etc.

Forgive me for such a dumb qeastion, I am really bad at age differences as it is different for everyone, but chuold you be more clear on being roughly 21 at most?, I assume that means the Operators will still look "young" as they do in-game yes, or does what we seen in the Trailer also apply?

For example myself, I am 26 years old, but my body and face look young (due to IRL reasons, I won't disclose here) but I don't have the common full on Adult Body/Beard and old wear and tear look.

Again, apologies for the dumb qeastion, but I want to be clear on such, in-case I decide to pull Ryez and bring in a new OC 

Edit: I ask this, due to asking around with other Warframe players, people say that the Operators In-game right now are no where near the age of 20 and look around 15-18 at most, still a child or early/late teenhood.

Paradox trailer also shows said Tenno clearly having issues with their void powers. Until we find out why I am capping character age for Tenno at physical age of 21. They might look older or younger but their physical age cannot exceed 21. This is because 21 is the age at which the mind stops developing. I have a theory that void powers must develop at an age where the brain is still malleable you adapt to this new reality.

Most Tenno fall into the 15-18 age range. 21 is highly uncommon and is just the upper limit. 

Archived