Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just what is this BS man, why is this even included in drops

Dauggie

Just DE polluting Drop Tables... The Slivers are only there to block the Steel Essence from Dropping even more.

If you did a decent amount of Kuva Farming, Liches and Railjack then you already have more Slivers than you will ever be able to spend at Palladino's. 

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Just DE polluting Drop Tables... The Slivers are only there to block the Steel Essence from Dropping even more.

If you did a decent amount of Kuva Farming, Liches and Railjack then you already have more Slivers than you will ever be able to spend at Palladino's. 

How are they there to block essence when they are on seperate tables? How would they be there to block essence even if they were on the same table?

2% chance is the same no matter if it is the only item or the table has all 100% filled with possible drops.

10 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

How are they there to block essence when they are on seperate tables? How would they be there to block essence even if they were on the same table?

Easy... if one drops then the other wont.

Hell... because they drop from Eximus Enemies you now have Oberon's components muddying the Drop Tables even more. 

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Easy... if one drops then the other wont.

Hell... because they drop from Eximus Enemies you now have Oberon's components muddying the Drop Tables even more. 

No that isnt how math works. Having 50 different items on a table, each with a 2% drop chance is the exact same as having 1 item on the table with a 2% drop chance. Becuase the game rolls a D100 and the specific roll you want is tied to 2 specific numbers out of those 100 no matter the amount of loot occupies that table. It would be the exact same if you have 3 items, where two have 49% chance each to drop and one has 2%.

And no, essence, slivers, oberon parts and RJ resources are on different tables, 3 of them are guaranteed to roll, which would be the sliver, essence and RJ tables. So nothing blocks anything else since all those tables roll on each eximus killed. 

2 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

And no, essence, slivers, oberon parts and RJ resources are on different tables, 3 of them are guaranteed to roll, which would be the sliver, essence and RJ tables. So nothing blocks anything else since all those tables roll on each eximus killed.

And sorry but for this to be true the game would have to Drop one of each of these things from a single enemy kill.

No Such Thing has ever happened to me so I have no reason believe they exist on seperate Tables.

37 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

No Such Thing has ever happened to me

A lot of things have never happened to you.

Including, by your own words, that you e.g. never had any Credits or Endo drops before reaching the Jupiter Junction.

In other words, STOP using your own experiences / memories as a basis for arguments, they are invalid.

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

And sorry but for this to be true the game would have to Drop one of each of these things from a single enemy kill.

No Such Thing has ever happened to me so I have no reason believe they exist on seperate Tables.

That is called RNG, since it has happened to me, without loot frames present. I've gotten both RJ+sliver, sliver+essence and essence+RJ and tripples with obe pieces. Never gotten a quad.

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

A lot of things have never happened to you.

Yep

Including, by your own words, that you e.g. never had any Credits or Endo drops before reaching the Jupiter Junction.

Yep.

In other words, STOP using your own experiences / memories as a basis for arguments, they are invalid.

NEVER !!! 😛

28 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

That is called RNG, since it has happened to me, without loot frames present. I've gotten both RJ+sliver, sliver+essence and essence+RJ and tripples with obe pieces. Never gotten a quad.

Lucky you...

In any case I definitely wont be claiming something i didn't experience.

There for - If Riven Sliver Drops then Steel Essence Wont. If anyone has a problem with that... 

talktothehand.gif

Should probably bookmark this in case things change one day. 😛

2 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

We'll ive gone several thousands of hours without ever seeing condition overload dropping. At one point in time I would have rather had one of those than a few double or tripple eximus drops. 😛 

Speaking of which... 

Has anybody tried using the Steel Path Mod Drop Chance Booster to farm mods like those ?

Archived