Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Syandana on console after email confirmation (Resolved)

(NSW)livxxxvvv

Question

2 minutes ago, xXDeadMemesXx said:

I added my email and got an email saying I've signed up but still don't have the syandana. Could use help

Again, just from the stream: She asks if closing the game and relogging adds it (it goes directly to inventory, no mail notification.)

Seemingly this too doesn't work for everyone...

3 minutes ago, nebfab said:

She said that trying to activate the email again may work... Not a console player, so not sure about exact technical details.

for us on console it was linking to our PSN, xbox, nintendo account, and there was no need of additional email. i will wait for game to update and then go ingame options.

thank you for your info

31 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 

Currently adding your email via warframe.com is not enabled at this time. In order to claim the Synkra Syandana follow these steps IN-GAME:

1. Go to Options > Account (new tab on the far right) > Add Email
2. Check your email for a confirmation link from Warframe. 
3. Confirm your email and you'll find the Synkra Syandana in your inventory the next time you log in! 

thank you very much, cant believe how involved everybody is in here, that on my 1st post you pop in. i'm admiring you guys, keep the good work

I'm not sure if it's the reason but when i was looking at my account settings on the warframe site and the forums, i noticed the site has my email but the forums have a fake email generated by nintendo when i first started warframe on my switch. The forum has an option to change my email but...it just loads my account page on the warframe site.

Dunno if that's a cause, but I'd like to fix that fake email at some point anyway...

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Filgaia said:

I'm not sure if it's the reason but when i was looking at my account settings on the warframe site and the forums, i noticed the site has my email but the forums have a fake email generated by nintendo when i first started warframe on my switch. The forum has an option to change my email but...it just loads my account page on the warframe site.

Dunno if that's a cause, but I'd like to fix that fake email at some point anyway...

same here

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 

Currently adding your email via warframe.com is not enabled at this time. In order to claim the Synkra Syandana follow these steps IN-GAME:

1. Go to Options > Account (new tab on the far right) > Add Email
2. Check your email for a confirmation link from Warframe. 
3. Confirm your email and you'll find the Synkra Syandana in your inventory the next time you log in! 

Thing is, i already had my email added and I'm not getting anything. I tried retyping in my email, and entering a fake email then my real email again, but no email and no syandana

Archived