Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

Negatory. I received my gun. I linked my account with twitch. I’ve received the staff. I have the statues. Seriously raged at the “heat of Deimos.” Watched it go into overtime and missed out on a bike ride with the family. It was worth it to me because this only happens once a year, but....No new hydroid prime. Nothing in my inbox. I was there for the whole thing... Happy to provide screenshots. 

On 2020-08-02 at 1:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

Haven't received Hydroid Prime drop yet as well, Twitch account linked and was watching from Sounds of the System until the end. Even chatted/commented a few times during the stream. Was an amazing TennoCon btw.

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

Hi watched the hole tennocon I received te gun and weapon skin but still no hydroid, a buddy of mine watched only te last part and he received hydroid in the same day

Still haven’t received my hyrdroid Prime... Watched the stream for serveral hours at correct appointed times. I’m on PS4.

I did get the handgun first time I logged in the day after the stream and I’ve been patiently waiting for the hydriod since...

Please fix this!! There seems to be a lot of console players effected by this.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Almost missed being able to watch for 30mins for a chance to get the hand cannon, watch 4:20pm-5:00pm of the tennotrivia.  And then watched the tennolive from beginning till the streaming ends.

Nope, didn't get anything.  I'm sure I'm logged in and properly linked since I watched and got 3 out of 4 drops from streams last week.

Archived