Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchasable Tennogen bundle on pc with platinium

Yual

Hi Tenno! Tennogen bundles are console exclusive and should not be chat linkable on PC, we will fix this issue in an upcoming Hotfix. 

If you are trying to purchase the bundle on PC it will give you an error message and the purchase will not go through.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hi Tenno! Tennogen bundles are console exclusive and should not be chat linkable on PC, we will fix this issue in an upcoming Hotfix. 

If you are trying to purchase the bundle on PC it will give you an error message and the purchase will not go through.

Thank you for your fast reply

Wow, quickest response to a bug report from staff I've ever noticed. Only reason I clicked it was because the title seemed a bit awkward. It's your thread and you don't have to but you might consider editing the title with something like [bug confirmed] at the start or end. Good find btw.

il y a 21 minutes, lemonforest a dit :

Wow, quickest response to a bug report from staff I've ever noticed. Only reason I clicked it was because the title seemed a bit awkward. It's your thread and you don't have to but you might consider editing the title with something like [bug confirmed] at the start or end. Good find btw.

Done. ty for the suggestion

hi i was chating in warframe then i saw a guy on the region chat linked [tennogen bundle I] and when i clicked the link the pack is purchasable with plat not money soo i was confused to buy it or not but i didnt a caus i dont think its normal to caus they are not in the market or anything i found every tennogen pack is available to buy for plat so can i buy it or its just a bug20200807135738_1.jpg20200807135748_1.jpg

edit:sorry if the photos are small i will try to make them bigger

Archived