Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Helminth: Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

Also, with giving an extra 90% damage reduction layer, free energy, healing and cc,
Crowd Control and Support frames are buried even deeper than they are now.

It was all about tanks and (melee) DPS and now it's even more so.
Don't bother playing CC or support...

1 minute ago, spudster888. said:

So it's really nice to see we actually got some really good abilities, that are going to lead to some fantastic frame synergy (Garuda + wisps 3). However, if they *@##$ out and any of this stuff down to the outcry of idiots, it will be extremely disappointing. So many people in this community cry for nerfs, when the correct solution is bringing up the weak things. If your response is 'game to easy' you've missed the point of warframe, go play another game. 

for many of us its less about nerfs and more about what they said regarding how signature abilities are determined not matching up with some of the abilities they chose.

Just now, SweetAnubis said:

for many of us its less about nerfs and more about what they said regarding how signature abilities are determined not matching up with some of the abilities they chose.

Oh well, the abilities they chose is what most of us actually wanted. We got interesting abilities in alot of the cases, as opposed to the easy way out. Being angry at this is extremely ridiculous and just flat out illogical. 

I can only imagine what the outcry would be if DE gave us nuking abilities. Instead, we got buff/debuff/cc/support abilities. In my opinion, this current list is already vastly superior to the alternative of just crappy, underused skills.

6 hours ago, (PS4)HerosLex said:

Rly? I am pretty sure, i have heard something like "NO SIGNATURE ABILITIES". And now i have to see this: Valkyr gives Warcry, one of two core Abilities to build her around. 

DE decides what is "Signature" based on their design for the Warframe, not based on "what players like to use"

Will you get any items back used on Warframes when Subsuming? I would like to retire some frames but I am reluctant to because of all the Forma and Reactors.

It feels bad to sacrifice all that plat to the void (my name is not Nef Anyo, I don't like to do that xD)

Really wanted to have Ivara's Navigator for my Hyden Tenno build. It's the last piece of my tribute to the awesome game that Fark Sector was please let Ivara's Navigator ability be able to be transferred. I'm sure other's want that Aftertouch feel for there Excalibur. Thank you for your time an consideration. P.S. I thought no warframes ability unique to that frames theme would be able to be transferred an Ivara's quiver ability would break that rule since she's all about her bow.

1 minute ago, SilentMobius said:

DE decides what is "Signature" based on their design for the Warframe, not based on "what players like to use"

Ultimately the other thing i would point to is, what else are they going to give from valkyr? Her kit is awful and the only good ability is her 3. So really this girl now needs a massive rework, there is no reason to play her unless you enjoy her. Hopefully this might show DE which frames desperately need a rework, because its nyx and valkyr if we're being honest. 

9 hours ago, spudster888. said:

Ultimately the other thing i would point to is, what else are they going to give from valkyr? Her kit is awful and the only good ability is her 3. So really this girl now needs a massive rework, there is no reason to play her unless you enjoy her. Hopefully this might show DE which frames desperately need a rework, because its nyx and valkyr if we're being honest. 

Nyx does not need a rework, she's one of the strongest frames right now. Sure mind control is meh but the other 3 not so much.

Please change Loki's abiltiy to Switch Teleport. Decoy is almost never used UNLESS I use it to do... Switch Teleport.

Please allow Limbo's Banish to also include Stasis, because that's own everyone (#limbomain) uses it. Not only it is much better for us and squad members to recognize which enemies are affected by it, but also prevents having Banish and Unbanished enemies running around together.

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

um... have you even tried her as DPS in arbitrations?

See i don't run arbitrations in a group, i don't need to. That nyx 'dps' thing you're talking about is a garbage gimmick where nova, rhino and octavia are doing most of the work. 

Ok this is my first time posting so i'll just word this as best as i can, you can't enter the Helminth Infirmary unless your Nidus or your infected with the pink Cyst.

So unless the space zits are gonna be common i can't see a way to feed Audrey 3 some frames or anything at all if you don't have Nidus or an infection.

See i don't run arbitrations in a group, i don't need to. That nyx 'dps' thing you're talking about is a garbage gimmick where nova, rhino and octavia are doing most of the work. 

Actually the specters doing most of the damage. I run arbi in a group with clan mates to maximise our time spent that's all. But her CC is fine, psychic is very good, there's nothing wrong with her kit save for mind control. Given that you don't yet have Nyx unlocked btw I don't think you're in any position to say whether or not her kit works.

9 hours ago, EvenHawt said:

Ok this is my first time posting so i'll just word this as best as i can, you can't enter the Helminth Infirmary unless your Nidus or your infected with the pink Cyst.

So unless the space zits are gonna be common i can't see a way to feed Audrey 3 some frames or anything at all if you don't have Nidus or an infection.

I'm assuming this will change once the room is actually activated.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Actually the specters doing most of the damage. I run arbi in a group with clan mates to maximise our time spent that's all. But her CC is fine, psychic is very good, there's nothing wrong with her kit save for mind control.

I really don't agree, warframes shouldn't be analysed on their own merit. When you bring the rest of the roster into play, shes garbage and i see no reason to use her. Which makes me sad because i like how she looks and the  theme, its just poorly done. 

I really don't agree, warframes shouldn't be analysed on their own merit. When you bring the rest of the roster into play, shes garbage and i see no reason to use her. Which makes me sad because i like how she looks and the  theme, its just poorly done. 

But you haven't even used her, so how do you know? She can remove practically any defense or damage reduction with her 2nd ability, OP DPS in endurance runs and decent CC.

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

But you haven't even used her, so how do you know? She can remove practically any defense or damage reduction with her 2nd ability, OP DPS in endurance runs and decent CC.

I have used her, my first time through the star chart i used nyx to do 3/4 of it. I love nyx, i still use her from time to time, i just don't think shes good or useful. I really hate people like you that assume to dislike something, you just haven't used it or are doing it wrong. I don't agree with you, i have enough play time to validate that opinion, deal with it. 

Just now, spudster888. said:

I have used her, my first time through the star chart i used nyx to do 3/4 of it. I love nyx, i still use her from time to time, i just don't think shes good or useful. I really hate people like you that assume to dislike something, you just haven't used it or are doing it wrong. I don't agree with you, i have enough play time to validate that opinion, deal with it. 

Dude I literally checked your profile. You don't have nyx and nyx prime unlocked at all. Stop lying.

2 minutes ago, Tamatu said:

Dude I literally checked your profile. You don't have nyx and nyx prime unlocked at all. Stop lying.

Yes, my pc profile. My ps4 profile isn't linked here at all. I originally started on ps4, and then migrated to pc this year. Hence, you will notice that my account really only has the good warframes, since i ignored the fodder on this account. 

Archived