Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Heart of Deimos Daughter's speech glitches (Fixed)

(PSN)LTU_DeCo

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey! We are aware of this bug - seems Daughter is just as excited as we are about the quest and is jumbling up her words. 

Thanks for acknowledging it. Other than that, everything is amazing, beautiful and terrifying world and amazing characters/enemies.

You did an amazing Job guys.👍

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

45 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey! We are aware of this bug - seems Daughter is just as excited as we are about the quest and is jumbling up her words. 

this isn't just with Daughter. It's happening with SOME dialog with Mother, Son and Grandmother. Usually I've seen this cut in dialog happen when there's dialog trees. Usually tho....it has happened to me a few times now without the dialog trees.

17 hours ago, (PS4)FatherPrometheus said:

this isn't just with Daughter. It's happening with SOME dialog with Mother, Son and Grandmother. Usually I've seen this cut in dialog happen when there's dialog trees. Usually tho....it has happened to me a few times now without the dialog trees.

Yes we're aware and are still experimenting with a fix to resolve the issues across members. Thanks! 

On 2020-08-25 at 11:51 AM, (PS4)LTU_DeCo said:

I visited her few times now doing new quests. And every time she stops saying her lines without finishing it

Edit: Same with grandmother

It's worse. The full extent is caption will show what you should hear, but the voice lines that you do hear will cut off sometimes and fluidly blend into repeating the first half like an audio Ouroboros. At points, the cutscene will cut off completely halfway through. It's also not restricted to the Daughter.

On 2020-08-26 at 12:24 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Yes we're aware and are still experimenting with a fix to resolve the issues across members. Thanks! 

Hey guys! We managed to find the issue after much investigation and unfortunately it will require to go through Cert before we can release the fix. We will let you know when we're building for the next Cert send off. 

Archived