Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best method for killing the necramech

Grief

I just did the Tier 3 of the vault with Octavia Prime and i just don't understand how this should work with mallet?

Everyone says "Just drop it and watch them die", but it does barely any damage.

So i only throw the mallet as a distraction, go into stealth and use my Fulmin with Radiation damage. It takes a while (i guess it was 5-10 minutes) but i managed to kill all three.

On 2020-08-26 at 2:10 PM, Grief said:

I hate weak point fights as a rule

Why?

They create a reason for aiming. If we didn't have weak point fights, this might as well not be a shooter since everything else can just be AoE to death by shooting at the ground.

5 minutes ago, NinaBlack said:

I just did the Tier 3 of the vault with Octavia Prime and i just don't understand how this should work with mallet?

Everyone says "Just drop it and watch them die", but it does barely any damage.

So i only throw the mallet as a distraction, go into stealth and use my Fulmin with Radiation damage. It takes a while (i guess it was 5-10 minutes) but i managed to kill all three.

Because you're reading information from a topic over a year old.  The mallet hasn't been an effective way to take down necramechs in a long time.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Lollybomb:

Because you're reading information from a topic over a year old.  The mallet hasn't been an effective way to take down necramechs in a long time.

Thanks, i thought it was something like that.

Nyx was designed to be the bane of Necramech.

Her 2 strip armor, and her 4 prevent you from getting one-shot by yourself.

If you find the necramech keeps turning around and have problem hitting the weak spot, subsume gloom or use zenurik temporal blast.

Bring stropha for damage output.

Unless you are surrounded by all three necramechs, this strategy is mostly failsafe. 

7 hours ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

The mallet hasn't been an effective way to take down necramechs in a long time.

The mallet isn't an one button press way of taking them down anymore. I'd argue that as a distraction that makes it easy to hit the weakspots, and still kills them once you've taken the arms off, it's still a very effective method.

Le 26/08/2020 à 20:10, Grief a dit :

I hate weak point fights as a rule, but this one seems even more frustrating than normal. Has any found an efficient method of killing them?

Nyx with Assimilation Aumgnet MOD and a secondary Catchmoon kitgun.

Nyx can strip all the necramech's defenses with psychic bolts and negate all damage taken with Assimilate. Very safe and efficient.

But if you already have a Voidrig, just use his Arquebex till the mech is down.

Archived