Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best method for killing the necramech

Grief

Well, don't know how you can struggle on it, i'm using volt to fly fast on the map, so i obviously play melee with that ^^ and.. take like 2 sec with my kesheg to destroy those necramech, go nuts with melee xD

An unranked Exodia Contagion on a dagger zaw build, built for Radiation damage,  destroyed the Necramech in 3-4 hits.

That's after not scratching it at all the first time I fought it and 10 minutes the second time I fought it.

Gonna try with a Lenz next.

Necramechs are now bugged.

They used to spam their reflecting shield quite often before update 29.0.2, but atleast they weren't invulnerable. Now they activate the shield and become invulnerable for 25+ seconds, and they always activate that shield after losing both arms. So after losing both arms, they become invulnerable for so long it's enough for them to regain their arms.

Warframe skills, weapons, amp attacks, void blast, void dash, nothing will shut down their invulnerability....

2 hours ago, 1st-1 said:

Well, don't know how you can struggle on it, i'm using volt to fly fast on the map, so i obviously play melee with that ^^ and.. take like 2 sec with my kesheg to destroy those necramech, go nuts with melee xD

Okay, I gotta call Bull on this because EVERY time I try to melee them with my 9m Riven'd Tonbo, I get stun lock Stumbled. Every. Time.
And no, they don't have Shields up. They just Stumble lock me like those Guardsman on Ceres.

4 hours ago, (XB1)subdermal143 said:

its a series of relays u shoot with ur operator... its not the puzzle door... its inside the main room where the fight is

sorry to sound stupid but where are these relays ?
in the tileset where there is a door in the main room you fight the mech in and the second door on top of a balcony sorta thing but i cant find anything to shoot that would open those

Ok, I got bad luck doing a public attempt.  The fight seems to be completely broken to me, since I'm having the "shield makes it invulnerable" until both arms regenerate bug.

1 minute ago, ddmaster12 said:

sorry to sound stupid but where are these relays ?
in the tileset where there is a door in the main room you fight the mech in and the second door on top of a balcony sorta thing but i cant find anything to shoot that would open those

The relays are the reactive crystals (I assume, going to try getting the pilotable mech next) scattered around the arena.

1 hour ago, (PS4)goonie4good said:

I’m just running the vaults with the same Octavia as Granum void. Just high strength high range. Good cc for the robot too. The mechs die near instantly and maybe 5-10 seconds by the third run. 

Because OF COURSE Octavia's powers would work on the Necramechs........Of Course.....

I tried to go in with a bog loadout, nothing too crazy. Ran some stuff, decided to do that bounty. (Solo btw). 

First stage, easy. Second, fairly easy. Then I got to the corn cob... dear god, my poor weaponry barely did anything, let alone hit a weak point.

So I dropped in my imperator V. Took a few clips. Done. Some high bounties later of dealing dwindling damage (screw the balloon units and their 2 million hp) and I got tired of it. 

Time to bring out... the shoop da whoop cannon. Ie, my overforma'd opticor. 

Corn cob, 1 shot. Balloon, 2 shot (sometimes a lucky 700k crit overkill 1 tap). Everything else, 1 tap. 

Revenge is sweet.

Tldc (too lazy, don't care):

Arch weapons are a good choice, or good damage with high fire rate/clip are good too. Or just bring a cannon and outright annihilate the thing. Suggest scanning via codex to see stats/weaknesses for future use too.

1 hour ago, (XB1)ZDragonLord X said:

I tried to go in with a bog loadout, nothing too crazy. Ran some stuff, decided to do that bounty. (Solo btw). 

First stage, easy. Second, fairly easy. Then I got to the corn cob... dear god, my poor weaponry barely did anything, let alone hit a weak point.

So I dropped in my imperator V. Took a few clips. Done. Some high bounties later of dealing dwindling damage (screw the balloon units and their 2 million hp) and I got tired of it. 

Time to bring out... the shoop da whoop cannon. Ie, my overforma'd opticor. 

Corn cob, 1 shot. Balloon, 2 shot (sometimes a lucky 700k crit overkill 1 tap). Everything else, 1 tap. 

Revenge is sweet.

Tldc (too lazy, don't care):

Arch weapons are a good choice, or good damage with high fire rate/clip are good too. Or just bring a cannon and outright annihilate the thing. Suggest scanning via codex to see stats/weaknesses for future use too.

Good to know. I need to get some better one shot output damage beasts. One day...

vor 11 Stunden schrieb NanoVega:

Have a lot of friends who can all one shot it. If you're fighting it alone... Just give up.

What? I solo'd all three vaults with a Kuva Ogris as Nyx and didn't even know what I was doing half of the time. I died a few times but certainly doable solo if an unprepared solo run works out.

9 hours ago, (PS4)goonie4good said:

I’m just running the vaults with the same Octavia as Granum void. Just high strength high range. Good cc for the robot too. The mechs die near instantly and maybe 5-10 seconds by the third run. 

One of the best tips, just watch him kill himself in about 1 minute.

I used both Vauban and Octavia,

Vauban for the armor strip and CC of the bastllle plus the tesla nervos with the augment.

Important thing is to NOT SHOOT IT while he has the invulnerable phase, it can reflect all you damage and cause you to be downed.

Octavia you can just plop the mallet and go around doing other stuff while it kills itself.

I used different weapons, crit based weapons work better (i just ran corrosive, but i assume blast will be better cause of its health type),

They are tough but manageable ,i really enjoyed the fights.

Shoot off both arms and then rail it in it's back. Even if it looks like the shield is up you can smack it back there.

You can use a pet like a moa / helminth / Kavat, hell even loki's decoy to draw it's attention, hop into operator mode and go invis to walk behind it. Best to use one-shot wonder weapons for this like the Lanka / Tigris but anything works if you do it enough.

19 hours ago, DonGruffNut said:

I hate weak point fights as a rule, but this one seems even more frustrating than normal. Has any found an efficient method of killing them?

use Nyx Psychic Bolts that removes 100% defenses and they are dead in 2secs kinda

21 hours ago, NanoVega said:

Have a lot of friends who can all one shot it. If you're fighting it alone... Just give up.

Now just imagine being so #*!%ing unlucky that it wants you to fight two of them, and all you can do is watch them stun lock you with the annoying cold+blast grenade swarm they have, on top if them spamming invulnerability with you not able to do a thing about it

Archived