Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entrati "Rank - 5" is looking a bit weird for me.

(PSN)I_I_Hope_I_I

So, I just got Rank 4 today, and to my surprise the talk this time around was between Vilcor and Kermerros, 2 Entrati which we already have the name off, but all is good, I got the 7th Requiem Vitruvian and the Rank 4 items unlocked, but Rank 5 is looking extremely weird for me.

Rank 5 currently only unlocks 2 items, a Captura scene from Kermerros and a Fish Trophie from Kaelli, and thats it. It seems a bit weird for Rank 5, a Rank that requires you to give 20 Grandmother Tokens (Seriglass) is only being used for what will probably be the Mother/Grandmother name reveal, the last Vitruvian and 2 nish items. 

I am guessing that some of the Kitguns coming in the future will be locked behind rank 5, but its still a bit weird how apart from the Kitguns you would still only have 2 items that this rank unlocks. 

Similar to Fortuna a good amount of the new content related to the higher ranks will be added later.

I'm also curious about how they'll do the name reveals for Mother and Grandmother. We'll either get both or 1 is revealed later. I'm guessing the rank 5 cutscene is between Vilcor and Mother as it seems to be the last loose end in their family.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

Similar to Fortuna a good amount of the new content related to the higher ranks will be added later.

I'm also curious about how they'll do the name reveals for Mother and Grandmother. We'll either get both or 1 is revealed later. I'm guessing the rank 5 cutscene is between Vilcor and Mother as it seems to be the last loose end in their family.

Which content did Fortuna get ? Was it the Arcanes ? And yea, I also think Rank 5 will be focused on Mother, I think Grandmother will stay nameless, as the requirments for Rank 5 are 1 Mother and Father token, and the Seriglass which Mother used to attack Father.

1 minute ago, Luciole77 said:

New things its coming to all sindicates...for father and necramech sindicate for sure...infested kitguns, maybe mods, another model of necramech....maybe some amps....and maybe one or two new warframes.

I really hope so, because right now Rank 5 is looking really underwhelming apart from finishing the lore.

Archived