Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

This patch made some ricochet sounds super loud, at least for that one Grineer defense mission on earth I just played

It appears that direct body hits (specific parts? Weapon?) are the ones that are too loud. Video.

Readjusting volume sliders had no effect. I'm playing with 7.1 sound :D

Edited by zeeZ

Whiles this is all well and good, why did you remove 1-button dodging? = ( I much prefered pressing V to dodge, feels much better than double tapping sprint of all things. CAn we please have the option back? I can't imagine what was wrong with it.

This patch made some ricochet sounds super loud, at least for that one Grineer defense mission on earth I just played

Yep, just had this happen in two games. During that second game Lech Kril decided not to do any damage. The only thing causing damage from him was the ice hammer smash he does. Also when he would freeze a player they would no longer appear in the frozen state, they were just simply locked in place.

Whiles this is all well and good, why did you remove 1-button dodging? = ( I much prefered pressing V to dodge, feels much better than double tapping sprint of all things. CAn we please have the option back? I can't imagine what was wrong with it.

Shift does the same thing.

Shift does the same thing.

pressing shift twice does it. Two button presses, quite different from one.

I can think of no good reason to take out V-dodging, unless there was some sort of exploit I'm unaware of.

Once again, options are good, please bring the option to v-dodge back. And whiles we're at it, give an

option to disable double-shift dodging.

Great patch with good fixes! Though I have something to point out. Some weapons that are color changeable in the arsenal(Gram being one of them) needs to be fixed. It is possible to change the weapon color after the warframes but once you exit the arsenal and/or enter a mission, it shows the original color again(for example Gram is still pink/purple even after I have picked blue energy on my warframe). I know there already are a couple similar threads based on this color issue but I just thought this should spread out a bit. Please look into this asap.

Hey everyone, we've just put out a new update that should take care of some of the issues you brought to our attention. Fixes include:

- fixed squad sizes getting capped at 3 players instead of 4

- restored default color palette back to original colors

- fixed obnoxiously loud ricochet sounds

- removed unwanted background sound effect attached to Nyx

- fixed gore effects not appearing for some players

- fixed Chaos, Absorb, and Avalanche animations repeating if player was knocked down while casting

- fixed flashlights not working in some Infestation levels

pressing shift twice does it. Two button presses, quite different from one.

I can think of no good reason to take out V-dodging, unless there was some sort of exploit I'm unaware of.

Once again, options are good, please bring the option to v-dodge back. And whiles we're at it, give an

option to disable double-shift dodging.

you don't have to double tap it. pressing it once makes you roll aswell.

Hey everyone, we've just put out a new update that should take care of some of the issues you brought to our attention. Fixes include:

- fixed squad sizes getting capped at 3 players instead of 4

- restored default color palette back to original colors

- fixed obnoxiously loud ricochet sounds

- removed unwanted background sound effect attached to Nyx

- fixed gore effects not appearing for some players

- fixed Chaos, Absorb, and Avalanche animations repeating if player was knocked down while casting

- fixed flashlights not working in some Infestation levels

Woo thanks Darryl!

The Zoren skin is sexy. It's a lot bigger than default, but I like'em.

I guess this is confirmation that different skins will be available for certain weapons...and possibly Warframes? :o

They already started with the Warframes with the new Helmets, so I'm sure eventually there will be more customization choices.