Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

How about doing it like the Vandal and giving people the option of what starter color set to use (the single line we get) between bright or toned down for just one credit?

Cause i dont want my Space Ninja to look like this

What's wrong with being a Power Ranger?!

Oh gawd.....Power Rangers with potato enhanced weapons....and then...in update 7...oh gawd my sides.... xD!

How about doing it like the Vandal and giving people the option of what starter color set to use (the single line we get) between bright or toned down for just one credit?

mightymorphinpowerrangex.jpg

But some people seem to do.

Nothing wrong with that but I like Kamen RIder better... >.>

Still with these faded bleached colors now I can't even color my ash to look like either color scheme of batman D:

First Update, Evolution Update Crashed after clicking play (Already tried Compatibility with Windows XP SP3), I cleared my cache and redownloaded it again.

Second Update: Warframe has crashed when I clicked play (Uninstalled it manually it control panel and redownloaded it from here)

I'm currently Waiting for the game to be downloaded, but weird..while Im updating it , it shows the "Update 6 - New Stompin' Grounds" Screen instead of 6.4.

The problem is after I click play it launches Warframe and it leads me to a black screen then it crashes.

Wow, I can't believe there's already 9 pages in this forum. I've read a few things here, the only "problem" I've had with the update was the color resets. That didn't bother me at all though.

I am curious about the dagger axes though. Are they just reskins or due they have any stats to them? I know it says models on the main page but the rest of the text confused me a bit.

The only reason I ask is if they're just re-skins, once this game is put on steam, the files for them are going to be easy to get out of the game. Once on steam someone will just have to buy the skins in game, find the file, and upload it to the web. I think someone would bother doing that because it would be easier, and cheaper, to donwload a reskin then buy platinum. Re-skinning items in games through steam are so easy too.

I wouldn't know how to fix this problem, but if the dagger axes do have stats I think that would be harder to distrubute through the web.

Edited by TheFBOMB

Wow, I can't believe there's already 9 pages in this forum. I've read a few things here, the only "problem" I've had with the update was the color resets. That didn't bother me at all though.

I am curious about the dagger axes though. Are they just reskins or due they have any stats to them? I know it says models on the main page but the rest of the text confused me a bit.

The only reason I ask is if they're just re-skins, once this game is put on steam, the files for them are going to be easy to get out of the game. Once on steam someone will just have to buy the skins in game, find the file, and upload it to the web. I think someone would bother doing that because it would be easier, and cheaper, to donwload a reskin then buy platinum. Re-skinning items in games through steam are so easy too.

I wouldn't know how to fix this problem, but if the dagger axes do have stats I think that would be harder to distrubute through the web.

This could be easily protected against with Hash checks of the model file/s. For a solely online game, it wouldn't be hard at all to prevent players from hacking the game's content files and allowing them to switch models like that.

Ok am getting master package, i hope they introduce more things to buy with Platinum !!!!!

Question : is it possible to revert to normal AXE after i purchase this new skin ?

Yes, it is. Each Equipment Slot now has a paint palette icon, allowing you to customise each individual weapon from default to new skins (in time)

Edited by Azure_Kyte

since the update it keeps saying to port forward which ive always had trouble with and im having a super hard time doing it, my router keeps messing up, i wish they wouldn't have done whatever they did for that to come up. Also i liked the other color set but not to worred about it....

if anyone could help message me please

Community News:

Warframe: Q&A LIVESTREAM, February 27 @ 1:00 PM EST.

Our first Dev Q&A video was a hit, so we’re taking it one step further: LIVESTREAM DEV Q&A!

More info here: https://forums.warfr...-february-27th/

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

New:

"Dagger Axe" skins added to the Market for Scindo and Dual Zoren.

7bzwAA6.jpg

FOV slider added to display options.

Changes:

Player must now login to the launcher to receive updates, going from launcher to game logs player in automatically.

Enemies affected by freeze damage mods will now have an effect applied to their model.

AI death from freeze damage now causes them to shatter.

Options menu tabs now have a roll over effect when highlighted.

Lex balancing (less recoil, slightly higher fire rate)

Fixes:

Fix for frozen enemies messing with Defense wave counters.

Restorative items now use the proper effects.

Fixed a case where players could consume their last weapon in a slot for a blueprint.

Temporary invulnerability added to beginning of bleedout to prevent near instant bleedout timer.

Client logs will not be spammed when playing a Grineer Asteroid level.

Fixed an issue with co-op doors and dead spectating players.

Fixed several problems with aggregated stat views.

Dying on an elevator no longer causes body to fall through elevator.

Fix for being stuck in place for several seconds after a skipped cinematic.

Fixed taking damage during a cinematic.

Fixed freeze damage actually speeding up some AI animations.

Fix for Bullet Attractor attach position not always looking great.

Fix for enemies running away during tutorial/dojo tests.

Fix for text not appearing on the upgrade screen when language is set to Chinese.

Fix for gear names overlapping prices.

Fixed an issue with clan chat messages sometimes not showing up.

New clan members now update their clan status upon accepting a clan invite.

Gravity is now disabled during Bladestorm preventing player from falling after each strike.

Fixed Infestation boss being in wrong boss room.

Roll can now interrupt a reload.

Pressing V no longer causes the player to roll.

Ammo pickups are shared for all players in a match.

Fix for certain AI showing as a target on the minimap in Exterminate missions.

Fixed security camera death effect position.

Fix for multiple damage immunity effects occurring at the same time causing various issues.

Fixed fullscreen setting not saving if player used Alt+Enter without saving display options after.

Fix for host migration causing pickups to disappear.

Fix for Crush and Overload animations continuing after being knocked down.

Likely fix for resolution changes not being saved for some users

Fixed an issue for certain Grineer Asteroid level layouts not spawning enemies until reaching the end

Localization:

Thanks for all the new updates, Tenno Operatives!

Hot-Hotfix:

- fixed squad sizes getting capped at 3 players instead of 4

- restored default color palette back to original colors

- fixed obnoxiously loud ricochet sounds

- removed unwanted background sound effect attached to Nyx

- fixed gore effects not appearing for some players

- fixed Chaos, Absorb, and Avalanche animations repeating if player was knocked down while casting

- fixed flashlights not working in some Infestation levels

WOW, great friggin patch! this is awesome guys, keep it up!!! Definately a happy camper here

Likely fix for resolution changes not being saved for some users

Changing from 1920x1080 fullscreen to borderless, then restarting the game, still puts it into a 1280x720 borderless window for me.

Edited by zeeZ

Guys when you repair the UI bugs? In Fullscreen mode on resolution 1024x768 i'm not see all informations of planet, and Artifacts are cut off. Funny thing is that this UI bugs only appear when i have 1024x768 resolution from beginin, if i have higher resolution, and then i swap to 1024x768 then it look normal for some time.

Thats why i play on Borderless fullscreen, but there are problems with mods name, when i am in warframe skills-tree screen, and i move mouse cursor on mod, then i see that all information are under screen and i need to equip mode to see what that mod is.

Okay Im offically &!$$ed off now. This fool who made this top got his wish.

We HAD true colors. Real variation of colors. Orange was ORANGEGE.. Red was RED. Now everything looks muddied and like S#&$.

There are more shades of brown now than there should be.

For any fool that couldnt adjust his gamma correctly or contrast in the game settings and thought that the REAL colors we had before were to strong. REALY L2 USE YOUR SETTINGS!!

This is actually &!$$ing me off now. Red is now PINK or some dirty version of it. Now anyone who got the valentines day pack is the ONLY ones who can have true red. Which is BULLS#&$. Cause RED GREEN and BLUE are the basic colors that make up all other colors.

DE I strongly urge you to reset it to true colors again. Cause you had WAY more choices than you do now. This reverting is an outrage. We are limited now with these washed out and dull colorpallet!!!! Worst decision ever.

Like the two other guys above me wrote I want the bright color palette back!

The colors now looks so bloody dull and lifeless and doesn't even look like the colors they are meant to depict!

Please fix this! There's is no variation at all now

Sincerely an annoyed founder.

mightymorphinpowerrangex.jpg

But some people seem to do.

You mean what the vast majority likes.

If you don't like the vivid colors - you can always pick the darker hues in the color picker.

The problem is that with the current color palette everything looks washed out/dull greyish hue even if you pick red it looks like grey pinkish.

There are no true colors... Red is pink/grey, orange is something that looks brownish, black is grey and so on..