Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

you don't have to double tap it. pressing it once makes you roll aswell.

Fair enough you are correct. sorry if I was coming off as a bit hostile. I still think it would be nice to

have a seperate button for dodging and sprinting however.

Hey everyone, we've just put out a new update that should take care of some of the issues you brought to our attention. Fixes include:

- fixed squad sizes getting capped at 3 players instead of 4

- restored default color palette back to original colors

- fixed obnoxiously loud ricochet sounds

- removed unwanted background sound effect attached to Nyx

- fixed gore effects not appearing for some players

- fixed Chaos, Absorb, and Avalanche animations repeating if player was knocked down while casting

- fixed flashlights not working in some Infestation levels

You guys are amazing. I don't think I've ever played a game that has gotten patches as quickly and frequently as this game. Fantastic work.

Edited by Zerroth

Lovely batch of fixes today. A bit curious if the customize button could allow color changes like the frame one eventually for changing things like Gram's energy color.

got to love you DE. and people realy dont dis the skins wepons will come. the game is only in beta stop expecting heaven and hell from the DE's it just like 4 of them gosh

Beta is exactly when and where to say what you think about the game and suggest changes though.

Not sure what I feel about these personally but i'll have to take a look at them ingame to judge properly, though the scindo one strikes me as a bit odd for such a heavy weapon.

I appreciate you guys taking care to address the front loaded bugs really quickly. It shows a lot of respect to us players as actual beta testers by giving realistic access to the content you just put out without having to deal with bugs introduced by minor errors in the patch material. Cheers

Localization:

Thanks for all the new updates, Tenno Operatives!

Not all the updates were implemented. Also, there's some (placeholder, i guess) google translate text that is not available for us to fix on the spreadsheet.

Also i loved that you guys implemented community news and update details in other languages too.. but we had no hand in this. To put it mildly, it looks fugly =D

DRAICE WHERE ARE YOU!!

Not all the updates were implemented. Also, there's some (placeholder, i guess) google translate text that is not available for us to fix on the spreadsheet.

Also i loved that you guys implemented community news and update details in other languages too.. but we had no hand in this. To put it mildly, it looks fugly =D

DRAICE WHERE ARE YOU!!

Yeah I google translated everything - seems to be not needed or wanted. Won't do it again.

Ok i am mad at the game first time here.

You guys reset the warframes back to original colors so i lost the color scheme i had in my frame which was before the super bright colors were added.

I went from this beautiful lemon color

[Removed images in the quote to save space]

For the first time i am going to ask for something for free.....

Bring back the original muted colors at no charge. Just add that original line of colors you had before, it shouldnt be too much.

My colours was reset on every warframe I had + had to switch to another to be able to put back helmets on them.

Fix this UPnP crap i cant play with people now!!!!

YOU GUYS JSUT COULDNT LEAVE A GOOD THING ALONE HUH THIS GAME WAS AWESOME THEN YOU #*($%%@ IT UP.

No we couldn't. Sorry it is causing you problems, definitely not our intent. We won't rest until we fix it up.

Lovely batch of fixes today. A bit curious if the customize button could allow color changes like the frame one eventually for changing things like Gram's energy color.

Beta is exactly when and where to say what you think about the game and suggest changes though.

Not sure what I feel about these personally but i'll have to take a look at them ingame to judge properly, though the scindo one strikes me as a bit odd for such a heavy weapon.

yea dude i understand its a beta but some people expect chage instantaniously and the devs are only human