Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stropha and its severely short projectile range

warmastercain

that's one of the prices you're paying for what Stropha offers versus Redeemer. even shorter Range, and less capability to use Condition Overload.

it's a tradeoff.

43 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

It's still the choice of weapon for solo Eidolons.

i'd still use my usual Gun choice(and so would plenty of others), but some people could opt to use a Gunblade if they so chose.

3 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

What do you mean used to? It still does

not with 94% falloff, it doesn't.
or takes significantly more effort to do than other options, to compensate for that falloff.

6 hours ago, warmastercain said:

Your heracy will end now stropha needs its projectile range just flat out doubled its fine with everything but to use it past 16m you need jet stream zephyr 

It's fine. If you want more range then use a gun.

The fact that DE decided to give it any additional range at all was huge to begin with.

Don't push it...

9 hours ago, warmastercain said:

it needs double that because its useless to damage outside point blank 

you do realize it's a melee weapon, right? you're not supposed to hit people across the room with it. you can though, most rooms are small enough and most enemies have to get close enough to be within the blast range. pl;us you can close the distance easily yourself. the range on Stropha is fine, if you want longer blasts, take the Arca Plasmor. you've got unlimted ammo, insane scaling and no need to aim with gunblades, you have more than enough advantages. 

Stropha is top tier, and doesn't need any changes at all. if anything, I'm surprised DE never nerfed it, since it's good and people are having fun with it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-13 at 3:04 PM, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Gunblades were a mistake

Please my friend, close your $&*^-holster ;) thank you.  The Stropha is fine how it is.  Dont get why everyones so upset bout it,  It does crazy damage, range is less than the redeemer but it isnt too low,  I have no problems kickin ass with it, you just got to know when a situation requires a redeemer or a stropha.  They are 2 totally different weapons, that work very differently, with totally different MO's 

On 2020-09-13 at 10:18 PM, Ailia_Grimm said:

Well in solo yes, but just a rhino roar or a volt shield is enough to one shot every parts

I know I did it yesterday ^^

EDIT: Don't forget to take Radiation against them

for eidolons, redeemers is the right tool, because it fires buckshot ( many pellets) where stropha fires a cannonball.  So 1 shotting limbs is much more effective on deemer

Archived