Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leave Me Alone, I’m Fishing

(PSN)jumpermichael

22 часа назад, HoustonDragon сказал:

Only annoyance is when the twin accidentally pew pews the fishes on Deimos :P

My twin never killing the fishies, also he didnt killing hunt animals. i think wukong is the best option for fishing, hunting and mining. Mining is good. You're a good miner, Chip. Keep on mining!

There's been times we've been interrupted/attacked it seems every 45-60 seconds...and other times we don't se anything for 4-5 minutes. It depends where but once they find you it seems like it becomes a  steady stream...and Nora's Glass Guys have and can become a pain. I had three last night within 90 seconds....and we've noticed when they start materializing fast you never hear Nora announce anymore.....

,,,but what kills us is how the Fish can be seen in a Hot Spot...we go over and pull the Spear out and they soon vanish...lucky to get one when you saw 3-4 earlier. The Hot Spots don't work at all like in The Plains and Iceland.

On 2020-09-14 at 2:15 AM, Luciole77 said:

We have two enemies in open world...the faction and nora guys.

Oh, that Nora guys are super annoying....

On 2020-09-14 at 2:50 AM, IspanoLFW said:

That's the thing though, you're not really "playing" Ivara if all you're doing is Fishing. Again, you're just wanting to Fish. All using Ivara is doing is letting you hit 3 and you can pretty much ignore enemies. You're, again, not "playing" her at all.

But you need to refresh your energy once in a while. You need to cast her first invisibility (to hide) and eat some pizzas. It's still annoying.

Author:
Like someone said, there should be "no enemies mode". After hour(s) of killing  I could chill out and fish/mine/catch some animal/sightsee.... Open world had potentials but I ended up just killing stuffs.

On 2020-09-13 at 5:03 PM, (PS4)jumpermichael said:

Yeah, but I don’t enjoy playing Ivara, especially not in open world.

I mean...fishing isn't exactly "playing Ivara".  If you want to fish, you can just bring Ivara with you to fish.  You don't have to also do missions as her.  Compartmentalize your various grinds :)

On 2020-09-13 at 6:47 PM, (PS4)jumpermichael said:

Does anyone else get really frustrated with being CONSTANTLY bothered by enemies when you’re just trying to chill out and fish?

use wukong with say any gunblade
while your using your fishing spear the clone will use the gunblade to attack, an if your using bullet dance they will shoot it
gara is another choice just put up your glass wall up around you an can block out enemies form bothering you

Archived