Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instead of Selling Weapons, Let us turn them Into Deco Wall Mounts! <3

Sixes_Wild

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

This is a cool idea! I really like the idea of "alternative to selling". 

Might be worth experimenting with a few weapons to start and see how it is received (disclaimer: no promises or timelines, but I'll keep this in mind). 

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Addendum: Being able to craft the Deco with the colour scheme  from our own weapon applied is an important part of the deco suggestion, not just "a boltor" model on a plaque on the wall.  Okay-thanks-bye! <3

35 minutes ago, kyori said:

You must also keep in mind the whole arsenal of weapons in the game are over hundreds... and as riven slots among many other things, when you gave a few, players will always ask for more. So ideally a whole new section of the orbiter will be needed to house all the weapons if this goes through.

I mean.. I SUPPOSE a person could make wall mounts of all the weapons if they had space for them. I would probably start with a half-dozed or so of my good-ol-favorites, hehe. ^^

On 2020-09-16 at 1:31 AM, Sixes_Wild said:

I am a rather sentimental tenno, and over the course of my time in WF there have been instances of growing beyond a much loved weapon that served loyally for many space-years..

Instead of selling our Obsolete weapons for chump credits, how about the Tenno Lab in the Dojo, includes a weapon wall mount kits?  (one model for primary, secondary and melee weapons each) Basically the same thing as space-fish are mounted on.

When the deco is crafted, you get to select one of your 3 (or more) colour-schemes and then that gets permanently applied to the final wall deco once the foundry is done welding them together.

Anyway, I would love to hear from the community to see if they think this is a good idea.

It would mean we could have veritable armory rooms in our Orbiters and Dojos, if we chose to donate the deco.  Its like a wall fish, but sharper/louder.

Cheers,

Sixes  <3

~It's a fish.. it's a boot.. No.. It's GUN!~

So yeah,, it's not like we didn't ask many times for this but DE refuses to even read these posts .. i guess:

So welcome to the Club XD

7 minutes ago, Vyra said:

So yeah,, it's not like we didn't ask many times for this but DE refuses to even read these posts .. i guess:

So welcome to the Club XD

Well, I continue to try none the less. If I didn't, I wouldn't have a leg to stand on if I wanted to gripe, hehe.

8 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Might be worth experimenting with a few weapons to start and see how it is received (disclaimer: no promises or timelines, but I'll keep this in mind). 

suggestion. sell a base frame that each player can put a weapon in. after that goes through, have themed ones, 1 for each Tenno, Grineer, Curpus, Infeted, Orokin, Corrupted, Sentient. also enable for use in Dojos so people can design their own walk-in armories (have it that they go there to change equipment rather than the Armory spot that currently exists)

On 2020-09-23 at 3:15 AM, [DE]Drew said:

this might be a dream comes true for a weapon lover like me :" please DE pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

On 2020-09-22 at 3:15 PM, [DE]Drew said:

I think it'd also be really cool if we could get a helmet rack. Allow us to display our old arcane helmets and some of the cooler cosmetic helmets.

On 2020-09-24 at 10:21 PM, exturkconner said:

I think it'd also be really cool if we could get a helmet rack. Allow us to display our old arcane helmets and some of the cooler cosmetic helmets.

I'm sort of getting the mental image of a fire place, a high back chair, and all the helmets above, on plaques or boards, haha!

Archived