Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battle Royale Mode!

(PSN)Embassy2012

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Embassy2012 said:

Hi.

I have been getting a little bored of the normal Warframe just doing missions and stuff like that. But recently, a brilliant idea idea struck me, It would such a fantastic and fun addition to Warframe a Battle Royale Mode! Please let me know what you think below.

Like have you even tried doing Conclave, there is a reason why its barely alive

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Embassy2012 said:

Hi.

I have been getting a little bored of the normal Warframe just doing missions and stuff like that. But recently, a brilliant idea idea struck me, It would such a fantastic and fun addition to Warframe a Battle Royale Mode! Please let me know what you think below.

I'm sorry friend, you made your post at the wrong time of day. At this time of day, the Forum rep-farmers and trolls are super active. They jump on any new topic, immediately troll the OP (see above) and upvote each other. I try to make new posts about 10-12 hours from now to avoid them. 

Currently, it's fashionable to hate on PvP in Warframe's community. So you will not get a good response here. It's sad, because Warframe is ripe for an engaging and challenging PvP mode. It's a nice thought, but ultimately unrealistic :(

Extremely big investment that would require increasing their amount of employees, delay planned updates for.. a gamemode that's already been done & is available on all platforms already - DE has no chance of competing in this. Same reason they're not making a MOBA inside warframe, it's not what the team is built for, it's a massive investment, it's already completely dominated by larger titles etc. It cannot pay off.

Maybe in a few years when the hype isn't so big for the dominating titles they could set some time aside for a smaller scale event version of it? In any case if you're looking for an actual good, stable battle royale warframe isn't the way to turn right now. The game isn't in a good place for something simple like Capture the Flag even.

3 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

Currently, it's fashionable to hate on PvP in Warframe's community.

Currently? It's been like this for... at least 4 years, and it's been going even harder ever since DE tried and failed to appease the small PvP minority by making PvP alerts and annoying everyone in doing so. It's not new. PvP is not welcomed by this community, that's been proven time and time again.

Also, calling people you disagree with "trolls"? Is the number in your name indicative of your age or something?

41 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Currently? It's been like this for... at least 4 years, and it's been going even harder ever since DE tried and failed to appease the small PvP minority by making PvP alerts and annoying everyone in doing so. It's not new. PvP is not welcomed by this community, that's been proven time and time again.

Also, calling people you disagree with "trolls"? Is the number in your name indicative of your age or something?

Yes, I suppose I should have said "Currently, for the last four years or so." Thanks for the correction. It's one thing if the community agrees they don't like PvP organically. It's another thing entirely to drive away all the PvP players, until all that's left is people who hate PvP, and then say that "PvP seems not welcome by our community". It's technically accurate, but obscures the fact that this happened by design.

I tried to keep my statement general, and did not quote any particular person. I wasn't even specifically referring to you. However, I appear to have struck a nerve with you, and for that I apologize. I'm sad to see that you decided to immediately devolve the situation into insulting me. I have no interest in that kind of interaction. If you quote me again, I will not read what you say and nor will I reply.

Archived