Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Diemos rewards confusion???

o1517

Question

Hi all. On Diemos rewards. the Necromech parts don drop as much as before??? Also when you do the vaults: are all the rewards lumped together or is there a reward per vault x 3???

Reason I ask is I can never quite make sure when I go to next vault, how much I got per vault? Any info thks.

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, o1517 said:

Hi all. On Diemos rewards. the Necromech parts don drop as much as before??? Also when you do the vaults: are all the rewards lumped together or is there a reward per vault x 3???

Reason I ask is I can never quite make sure when I go to next vault, how much I got per vault? Any info thks.

One reward per full Bounty. Bonus reward when you open the vault.

The iso vault bounty rewards are split up between common, uncommon, rare..   Those are basically split up between the vaults.  Common rewards is only for tier 1,  uncommon is only for tier 2,  rare is only for tier 3.   You will never get a cortege part from vault 1 or 2.  

Mech parts and mods are random drops from mechs and can happen anytime.  (or atleast it could happen at any time,  im on ps4 which hasnt been updated in 2-3 weeks)

The easiest way to tell which vault your in is to count the mechs that show up.  1 mech = tier 1,  2 mechs = tier 2, 3 mechs = tier 3. 

5 hours ago, o1517 said:

the bounty is completed when either all players leave the iso vault or when the vault door is opened an atleast 1 player has walked inside.
the amount of stuff you get from the vault is pretty random as it has to do with what iso vault comes up as some have more containers thorugh out the place.
then there are the rng of the containers as could be something good or be more super common stuff.
if your talking about the cortege parts they are only possible from tier 3 vault rewards, which requires you to do all 3 vaults in the same fauss/vome cycle
if your talking about the necomech parts itself, the chances of them dropping remaining the same but with a neckros in team it does help boost chance of getting a part.

17 hours ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Necramech weapon parts (Barrel, Stock, Receiver) for the Cortege and future mech weapons. All the other parts for a Necramech drop from the killed mechs.

Thanks for the clarification. I don't know why I was thinking the parts are reward only.

Archived