Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marked for Nerf is still trash

TeaHawk

20 minutes ago, TeaHawk said:

Tested it a couple of minutes ago. I've been using high damage per shot rubico with A-tear riven. Enemies lvls were 60-80. They coud easily survive this.

Marked for Death does not function with multishot, and reduces your damage by armor twice. Thus the only viable options for using it are heavy attacks with forced bleeds, and finishers (both ignore armor entirely).

45 minutes ago, TeaHawk said:

. I've been using high damage per shot rubico with A-tear riven.

You don't even know how it works... and what to use it with... Your everyday Warframe user... Somehow I don't envy DE employees who have to deal with stuff like this every day...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQq5lEN-X8mX0scmRnMl3

6 hours ago, Askell91 said:

You don't even know how it works... and what to use it with... Your everyday Warframe user... Somehow I don't envy DE employees who have to deal with stuff like this every day...

Calling something 'trash' is also a way to get your feedback ignored by people that matter. But hey, clickbait social media BS thread title, AMIRITELOL.

🙄

7 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Marked for Death does not function with multishot, and reduces your damage by armor twice. Thus the only viable options for using it are heavy attacks with forced bleeds, and finishers (both ignore armor entirely).

Marked for death could be a nice way to make snipers more viable option for most of missions. Unfortunately, it seemingly was not thought that way.

7 hours ago, Askell91 said:

Now I know how it work. What does it change. It is still trash in most of cases. It is patently useless. Could be a nice option though.

7 hours ago, JohnnyMeta said:

Try with melee + Ash + Fatal Teleport

Thank for the info. I'll try that. However I would not need this for a melee weapon because my melee weapon is already fine while dealing with enemy groups.

My problem with Marked for Nerf is that it looks like it was designed for snipers but lost its initial purpose somehow on the way. It's a wasted opportunity.

9 hours ago, TeaHawk said:

Tested it a couple of minutes ago. I've been using high damage per shot rubico with A-tear riven. Enemies lvls were 60-80. They coud easily survive this.

Well, yeah, it is trash if you use it that way..

Depends on what you are using it for/on. 

With barely any power strength investment on Fatal Teleport it can still one shot a mob of lv100++ enemies as long as you hit the highest HP one. For example, if you see a group of Grineer, go for the Heavy Gunner. They'll all go down like a house of cards. Checkmate. 

16 часов назад, Traumtulpe сказал:

Actually when I tested it with rapier heavy attacks, AoE bleed ticks were reduced twice by the initial target's armour too (well, actually once. It's like the bleeds are created by an attack which has raw damage value equal to health damage after DR of the initial attack). Which made MfD do the opposite of the stated intended use - it works better if you proc it off the squishiest (armour wise) initial target. Provided it has enough EHP to not trigger overkill limiter.

Archived