Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please help me

(XBOX)stefan coutts

Question

16 answers to this question

vor 39 Minuten schrieb DeckChairVonBananaCamel:

you can balance all 3 of the required syndicates simultaneously, it just needs a lot more time and effort

Or just go with the 3 obvious onces, when you got all switch syndicats, once you ranked all they not need a sacrifice anymore after all, so easier to switch overall. Except the hassle with the sigils of course.

2 hours ago, AntawnMary said:

In fact this is 36 relics every 3 days, with my MR of course.

I can get many more than just 36 relics in 3 days. And not RANDOM relics - I can choose which era to go for (and sometimes even the specific relic). With just very casual farming. And MR has nothing to do with that - you just use the standard relic farming routes.

The only way I could see micro-managing syndicates giving you an advantage would be if you tried to leverage having those relics the second the prime was released. After about an hour or two that advantage would be diminished to the point of insignificance. So unless you are making all that plat in the first few hours of the frame's release/unvaulting, you are not making use of any advantage playing with the sigils all day every day might give you.

That's the big picture.

And as for making tons of plat in the first few days of a frame's release - good for you. I've seen what the asking price for a freshly released frame in trade chat is. And I'm not comfortable charging some fool that much for a bunch of prime parts that will not be vaulted any time in the next few years. But maybe I'm just old-fashioned.

Il y a 7 heures, (NSW)BalticBarbarian a dit :

If this works for you - great! But I'm not sure how efficient that actually is (especially considering the hassle)! A maxed syndicate has 132K standing, which means 6 relic packs, so 24 from 4 syndicates (if you can max all 4 at the same time). 3 relics per pack, but all the relics are random. So how many actually valuable (newly-released) relics would you get? 15-20 if you are REALLY lucky? more likely, around 10? And that's spread around all the relic types, with no way to control which one you're going for.

Since other people will still have 2 syndicates maxed (by staying with an allied pair), your advantage will be that of around 5 (good) relics - which really isn't much.

Compare that with standard farming methods: you can get 5-10 an hour doing Cetus/Fortuna bounties (and those will all be the new relics, you being able to even choose the specific one to go for). Or you can do the more generic farms (Ukko, Lua disruption, Xini) to get a mixture of old and new relics - but in greater numbers.

In the end, even if your packs give you the good relics, you will have maybe an hour's advantage over people who do more standard farms - at the cost of a constant hassle of juggling sigils from 4 different syndicates.

Do people really buy that many freshly-released frames (on the market) in the first few hours? It kind of sounds to me like you're the one missing the big picture.

In fact this is 36 relics every 3 days, with my MR of course. Added to that all the stuff I can get without paying or farming for.

For Chroma P and Titania P I made 400 plats and 700 plats only in the first 2-3 days.

4 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

Usually everybody has atleast 3 maxed syndicates,

Possibly, would depend on the syndicates you choose. I am currently buying out the shops of the last two syndicates (New Loka and Perrin Sequence), so I haven't gotten to a stable state of not having to purpose-farm standing for specific syndicates yet. But after you stop managing your sigils, you are virtually guaranteed to passively get to max standing with at least two of the,

1 hour ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

If this works for you - great! But I'm not sure how efficient that actually is (especially considering the hassle)! A maxed syndicate has 132K standing, which means 6 relic packs, so 24 from 4 syndicates (if you can max all 4 at the same time). 3 relics per pack, but all the relics are random. So how many actually valuable (newly-released) relics would you get? 15-20 if you are REALLY lucky? more likely, around 10? And that's spread around all the relic types, with no way to control which one you're going for.

Since other people will still have 2 syndicates maxed (by staying with an allied pair), your advantage will be that of around 5 (good) relics - which really isn't much.

Compare that with standard farming methods: you can get 5-10 an hour doing Cetus/Fortuna bounties (and those will all be the new relics, you being able to even choose the specific one to go for). Or you can do the more generic farms (Ukko, Lua disruption, Xini) to get a mixture of old and new relics - but in greater numbers.

In the end, even if your packs give you the good relics, you will have maybe an hour's advantage over people who do more standard farms - at the cost of a constant hassle of juggling sigils from 4 different syndicates.

Do people really buy that many freshly-released frames (on the market) in the first few hours? It kind of sounds to me like you're the one missing the big picture.

Usually everybody has atleast 3 maxed syndicates, so you will get 18 relic packs normally when the prime comes. I doubt that additional 6 relic packs from balancing fourth will change anything, but maybe some people just like to be masochists

33 minutes ago, AntawnMary said:

Depending on his way to play, maybe you don't see the big picture like many players, once you reach not only level 2 in 2, 3 or 4 syndicates, but max rank, you can do syndicate missions to grab those items and exchange them for relics packs when a new prime frame has come. That way, you'll farm much faster the new prime parts which will be tradable for plats.

8 minutes ago, AntawnMary said:

Depending on his way to play, maybe you don't see the big picture like many players, once you reach not only level 2 in 2, 3 or 4 syndicates, but max rank, you can do syndicate missions to grab those items and exchange them for relics packs when a new prime frame has come. That way, you'll farm much faster the new prime parts which will be tradable for plats.

i never liked that way of thinking, all that work so you can just buy up some relic packs every few months? You can get every lith/meso/neo every 40-60sec and axi every 3ish minutes.

In my mind balancing all syndicates is just a lot of work for very little payoff.

3 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Or just go with the 3 obvious onces, when you got all switch syndicats, once you ranked all they not need a sacrifice anymore after all, so easier to switch overall. Except the hassle with the sigils of course.

A reminder for anyone want to do this the first time, remember to use all standings from the current rank first. Repeat using all standings available upon each rank drop.

il y a 21 minutes, Savire510 a dit :

thats the point, you can waste your time balancing syndicates or you can just make some small trades with other people. Choose what is the more appropiate use of your time.

59 minutes ago, (XB1)stefan coutts said:

I'm clueless on where to find parts for the velocitus I've tried everything and I dont want to spend platinum just to get it I'd rather work for everything 

Archweapons are a strange thing to farm. You have to have the right standing with different (sometimes opposing) syndicates and you get the parts from their shops. With the syndicates opposing each other, getting to the right rank with all the required ones can be a bit fiddly.

The quick way is to level to Rank 2 with Red Veil and Steel Meridian (for Velocitus - for other guns you'll need different syndicates) and buy their parts (Barrel and Receiver). Then you go on the trade chat and find someone with a similar but opposite situation (they have standing with Suda and need something from Red Veil/Steel Meridian) - and you trade like-for-like. You can usually find people doing that (although trading for plat is, obviously, more common)

In the long-term, you'll want to level up each of the syndicates in turn (one allied pair at a time) and buy one of everything from each of their shops (2 of some things if you need to). Importantly, that will give you all the augment mods, which you'll need for some of the high-end warframe builds. But this will take you quite a long time to do (It's taken me more than 6 months, but I was not really optimising it)

24 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

you can balance all 3 of the required syndicates simultaneously, it just needs a lot more time and effort

thats the point, you can waste your time balancing syndicates or you can just make some small trades with other people. Choose what is the more appropiate use of your time.

39 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

In this situation you are forced to trade with people.

WDYM forced to trade? You can simply buy those parts if you're at the correct Rank with the Syndicates in question,
and it's even totally possible to be at that Rank with all of them at the same time.

48 minutes ago, (XB1)stefan coutts said:

I've tried everything

Not quite, you not least skipped the biggest resource for Warframe information out there, the Wiki:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

Archived