Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I passed the nightwave max rank of 90

(PSN)MJ-Cena7

8 hours ago, Thawfoot said:

I do know this .. but they happened. and i,m not talking GoTL stuff

A many as 5 at a time  could be up  and issued at  20 to 40 min intervals.

and yes a lot of them were stuff you already had ... much like most of the things in NW store

are you spending your NW credits on those aura mods you have 10 of ... i doubt it.

the point being they were endless...  yea NW offers nitain at a easy to get price  But the hard cap on prestige ranks

vs the endless alerts system was the point here

the reasoning i,m hearing here is the abuse of buy orokin reactors or some other item

even tho its 5 prestige ranks per reactor.. and some how this will be hording.

the point i was making is while we wait for what next there should be something to do

and it should have a reason...i hardly think endless prestige is going to make or break DE because of reactors

and if it indeed is then well they have bigger problems

And I repeat, for clarity, because somehow you seem to not be reading, the alerts were almost entirely junk that nobody needed or wanted if they had been playing for a while. The high value items like potatoes were extremely rare. The fact we can choose what we want to do with the creds, and can choose to only buy those items that we want is a huge difference, because it means that we are not wasting our time waiting for something other than creds or resources we already had too much of. 

Just like alerts, or the weekly challenges, or even your Halloween candy, if you chose to rush through all the available ones, you will have to wait for the next set. If you are selective you can do just the things that you want to do, in any given week, and still get your full share of the rewards. And that means that you don't have to burn yourself out and act like they're "chores" at all. But some people have the whole "I want it ALL and I want it NOW!" mentality ingrained too deeply in their psyche it seems. 

Ok .. your point has been made and Regardless of what You think a players motivation or playstyle is

OR what YOU think is junk

OR your concern for their well being 

Or you sharing your feeling about what you assume we feel

What you seem to be missing is that ENDLESS Part

adjective
adjective: endless
  1. having or seeming to have no end or limit.

Its Not about I want it "NOW"
    it's about interaction with a game that i like to play ... and i think a few others?
    Alerts were {here is that word again} ENDLESS
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Nightwave IS not
    But it was billed as a replacement for alerts.

Which would probably be fine if we had hit the last episode and were moving on to what ever next
    But things happened in the world and that's what caused the delay  so DE says
    even  after we did the longer run on the intermission.. Itsfine™
     So i guess we have the prestige ranks...ok great
    But there is a END  to that as well

Yes if you played for 6 months and did alerts you  probably got everything they had to offer
    that was a one time want/need items
    and they like most of the game were optional
    But there was always<<<<<
    something going on regardless of what time you play or how much time you spent playing
    also thanks for your concern about my well being... =)

I was really hoping they'd extend the NW cap alongside the Halloween event. I'd really like to be on break until next season as it's clearly going to be months before I can bring in credits again, but can't miss out on event exclusives so back I am. Sigh. 

Let's do some quick Nightwave maths.

• Season 1: 81 days (30+30=60 total ranks) [0.74 ranks/day]
  • Intermission 1: 24 days (15+0=15 total ranks) [0.625 ranks/day]
  • Season 2: 100 days (30+30=60 total ranks) [0.6 ranks/day]
  • Intermission 2: 205 days (30+60=90 total ranks) [0.45 ranks/day]
  • Season 3: 158 days and counting (30+60=90 total ranks) [0.56 ranks/day and dropping]

The original expectations were to give 81 days to complete 60 ranks with only 30 of them being crappy prestige ranks.

We're very close to a season duration that's twice as long (and could be 2.5x-3x as long by the time it's over) while only being given 30 extra prestige ranks to compensate.

At minimum, it seems reasonable that if the season duration goes twice as long, the total ranks available to us to grind (including prestige) should be twice as high. Thus, if NW Season 3 ended next week, it'd be reasonable to expect it to have 90 prestige ranks, resulting in 30+90=120 total ranks, which is twice as many total ranks as Season 1 offered because it has lasted twice as long. But since it's not going to end next week, it makes even more sense to bump the cap.

This isn't "whining for extra free stuff". This is literally maintaining the expectations that were set forth before Intermission 2.

We're quite obviously due for a cap bump, particularly as implementing this is virtually zero effort on DE's part and hence not subject to the but it's a pandemic so we can't expect too much work from DE excuse.

En 11/10/2020 a las 21:47, Thawfoot dijo:

Yet welcome to the rest of us....

DE refuses to even comment on it...

yet another dead end

do a mission over 4 hours ...Ban

hard cap on Nightwave

hard cap on intrinsic

hard cap on focus...

fairly sure DE would like you us to just stop playing and send money

or that at least the vibe i get from steve and crew

Warframe is the only LOOT game where progress is CAPPED
I swear sometimes I think DE doesnt realize Warframe is a loot game
in their minds is an MMORPG 😂

On 2020-10-16 at 9:28 AM, Roble_Viejo said:

Warframe is the only LOOT game where progress is CAPPED
I swear sometimes I think DE doesnt realize Warframe is a loot game
in their minds is an MMORPG 😂

Hint: nightwave isn't a source of loot, it's a combination of store and a reward system. 

You want loot? Go play a few solo missions in Railjack... Oh wait, guess that's not an option either is it? 

🙄

Archived