The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Consoles) PSA Helminth Railjack Resource Inbox Script (Complete)

[DE]Danielle

Happy update day, Console Tenno! 

As informed in the Status Threads (PS4, XB1, Switch) and the Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1 threads (PS4, XB1, Switch), we have begun running an Inbox Script across all console platforms for the following: 

Anyone with Helminth installed and Railjack owned will receive an Inbox of Resources after the update goes live that includes the reduced costs. A perfect script is not possible, but a generous grab bag is! If you meet the criteria, you will receive the Resources via Inbox.

Note: If you met the criteria above when we accidentally ran the script on consoles and received an Inbox message with broken file paths and the resources, congrats! You got the grab bag early and have hopefully been enjoying your new Helminth snacks before this script was intended to run. A PSA was posted to explain the above and to inform that we will indeed be running the script again for the accounts that meet the criteria. Essentially those who did not meet the criteria at the time that the first script was completed (Tuesday, September 29th at 4:35 PM ET), will receive the grab bag of resources with this script. Those who already received it in the first run will not get a second one. 

We will update you here once the script has completed. 

Edit: The script has been successfully run on PS4, XB1, and Nintendo Switch. Enjoy your Railjack Resources, Tenno!

Remember reading a week ago that we would get double the loot bag for those that had the error and got the script with the broken title and headline early, why did it change all of a sudden ? Was looking forward to getting the double drop after reading the message about us early adopters getting double drops... Then I find out it was changed today and we're only getting that one drop we got earlier as a mistake now... Sniff.

Also, not to complain, but shouldn't the loot bag be bigger on consoles since we've had to wait like 50 days for the changes to occur, meaning most vets have pretty much finished feeding all their frames to Helminth as of today (For example, I'll be feeding my last frame , Loki, today to Helminth , same for every console player that reached Rank 3 Entrati as early as possible and fed one frame per day since then..). Feel like the grab bag should be at least twice as big as on PC since we had to wait twice as long if not more for the costs to be adjusted, and thus we spent way more.

Also, for early grab bag recievers, it's even worse since we pretty much spent those ressources on the non-adjusted prices for weeks...

I mean, I appreciate the effort , but it might be too little , too late in this case....

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Remember reading a week ago that we would get double the loot bag for those that had the error and got the script with the broken title and headline early, why did it change all of a sudden ?

This. If they're gonna break their word they should break it to improve things, not the other way around.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Also, not to complain, but shouldn't the loot bag be bigger on consoles since we've had to wait like 50 days for the changes

Also this, and the fact that some of those with the loot might have spent it already, making the whole thing logicless. Some might have even spent their loot bags assuming they'd get the second promised one. Thankfully I did not spend any of my rewarded resources.

Too bad the original info seems to have been corrected. Anyhow, no biggie from me.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Also, not to complain, but shouldn't the loot bag be bigger on consoles since we've had to wait like 50 days for the changes to occur, meaning most vets have pretty much finished feeding all their frames to Helminth as of today

PC resource changes were about 2 weeks ago. So we've only waited about 2 weeks more than them, not 50 days. But yeah, it would be nice to get a little extra for that wait.

Also, they announced in the PC thread that console users who got the 1st drop would not be getting a 2nd drop. Not sure where you saw that a 2nd drop was coming.

I never received the resources. I didnt get an inbox message so i checked my resources after i seen the script was complete but it hasn't changed. I have both helminth installed and my own railjack so i meet the requirements. I didnt get the resources the first time the script was accidentally run because i didnt have my railjack built at the time. I ran a couple of missions to see if that would trigger it, restarted the game twice but no luck.

anyone else not receive it?

8 hours ago, (PS4)The_Gentleman_xX said:

ok DE and the new tennogen wan come on ps4 xbox switch can not be the xx on pc but consoles again got nothing.

They already mentioned (multiple times) that tennogen will be coming later as it did not meet the freeze date of the current build.

Archived