Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: October 19 - 23

[DE]Helen

Oh good, I'm not the only one waiting on the tea set arriving in-game.  Didn't miss the stream, didn't get the drop.

Edit: So I watched all the streams this week, and the tea set is the only item that didn't drop for me.

I received my Monday and Wednesday drop but somehow missed out on the Tuesday drop. I watched all of them on my pc with my account logged in (because I got the alert). I really wanted that tenshin statue dam 😢 help 😥

Thanks for the other drops they are amazing. 

On 2020-10-21 at 10:32 AM, (PS4)Fire_Hawk_82 said:

10AM drop or any AM drop are shady moves DE! So does this mean everyone who been watching streams so far but lost out on morning stream have missed another opportunity to get this decor, i speak for everyone in community who couldnt make this stream, this aint fair at all. Yes its just a decoration but for majority who did sacrifice quest, played and invested for years, miss out on content they want due to times, you do PM times which are perfect should keep it PM. So how many more years do i have to wait to finally own a piece alot people want ? End of the day i will continue be a voice for this community reegardless of how many toxic replies or whispers i get or psn mail. Myself and many other want this redropped or inboxed and future AM drops scrapped as PM times more beneficial.

There's nothing shady or unfair about it, if you can't be bothered to tune in then that's your loss, it's not like they suddenly changed the times or requirements to qualify. And you certainly don't speak for me or several of the friends I play with who find the AM times far easier then the PM. Don't act like you're some grand voice just because a handful of users can't be bothered to wake up a little early or stick to a schedule that's been standard for quite a while now. You want the item so bad then make the effort, it's really that simple.

I got Mondays drop but did not get Tuesdays or Wednesdays even though I watched the streams. I unlinked and relinked my accounts like support suggested but that only works for a day or 2. 

The same thing has happened the last 2 weeks. I've had my account linked since I started playing this game and never had a problem with twitch drops. The last few weeks I've gotten like 3 drops from 10 streams. 

Watched Streams didnt get statue, tea set.... I am linked between WF and Twitch...everything else has worked fine..... ive relinked for Thursday in hope i get the diadem.... but if ive already lost the tea set again then i really dont care if i get the diadem...

I have watched the stream everyday this week.  Well, Monday, I did only get to watch 20 min.; I was at the doctor. Tuesday and Wednesday, my stream kept pausing and I would have to push play.  Obviously, this  made it so I did not receive the Teshin Statue or the Tea Set, both of which I wanted to put into our dojo.  This happened several times both days.  Today, Thursday, I only lost the stream twice, but barely managed to stay connected for 30 minutes.  I did get the drop.  I am hopping that you will let me have at least Tuesday and Wednesday's drops.  I really enjoy watching your live streams!  I put reminders on my phone, so I do not miss them.  However, just so you know; if I am not connected to wifi, but using data; the live stream is not listed at all.   Just thought you would want to know in case others are experieincing problems as well.

Anyway, I would love to get the drops for Tuesday and Wednesday, if possible.  Thank you all for what you do and stay safe.  Love it!   

On 2020-10-22 at 4:13 AM, (PS4)Fire_Hawk_82 said:

Absolutely Gutted i have watched all the streams for past two days and missed my Tea Set. I have been wanting this set for years since it became a thing and missed out again due to hospital appointment. Not a happy bunny looks like im never gonna get this decoration. People have busy lives and were missing out on content, which should be gifted to all on that day who is active in game, not rushing to get it or try make plans, folk have a life and even work away from home. This time schedule is selfish.

Yeah I posted for a similar reason, I feel you on this one friend!! 😥

hi @[DE]Helen , why do the drops don't show up regardless one is watching the whole stream? i got the cherry tree glyph, the teshin statue, NO tea set, got the operator tiara. the ONLY drop i would have really liked was the tea set. too bad for me.

if there is ANY way to solve this i would be so grateful & happy!!

kindly regards!

2 hours ago, (XB1)L1CKnDRIBBLE said:

Any chance you can fix xur oh sorry I mean baro same person they both sell @#£&  time and for new gamers joining WF are suffering having for wait 8 weeks for 1 crap primed mod its beyond a joke or DE don't care about there "community" 

Wrong place maybe?

But I'm not sure what you're on about in the first place, Baro has a Primed mod this time - Primed Charged Shell - which you may not need but others do, such as myself.

I get it, you're waiting on what you need - thing is, this game isn't just about you.

Archived