Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: October 19 - 23

[DE]Helen

On 2020-10-18 at 9:37 AM, ERC-Tex said:

Check to see if you're marked as Online. Should be a green dot with your profile pic on the upper right corner. If it's grey, you're offline, and this can't get anything. Yellow/Away works as well.

Not true. For me, as long as I keep the entire stream open for the whole duration of it, I still get the drops even if I'm marked as offline. 

Hello [DE]Helen. I watch the entire stream yesterday but didn't get the drop, my account is linked to the PlayStation, what happened, do i need to do something else? Its my first time doing this. I hope today works, I'm really looking foward to win something for warframe. Thanks.

3 hours ago, (PS4)JMCB78-pt said:

Hello [DE]Helen. I watch the entire stream yesterday but didn't get the drop, my account is linked to the PlayStation, what happened, do i need to do something else? Its my first time doing this. I hope today works, I'm really looking foward to win something for warframe. Thanks.

Same thing for me.  My account is on PC though.

2 hours ago, Mithrilcross said:

Me as well, watching stream on twitch(profile shown online) and account linked, but still didn't receive the drop.

Yeah, I seem to be having the problem this time around, too. I watched the stream today with Danielle, but I didn't get the statue. :(

I watched the whole stream Tuesday the 20th and I never got the reward. Do you get it right away or do you get it after a few days? Like when do I get the Teshin Statue. Usually when I've watched the other streams I get the drop immediately after i login in on PS4. Is it because I was online  playing while I was watching the stream? Like I'm so confused.

@[DE]Helen Nooo! I didn't get the teshin bust statue drop even though I watched for the entire stream. 
I have actually requested the teshin statues return over several months with making posts about it in requests,update threads,and even going as far as to tweet at a couple DE staff requesting that it make a return. (also requested the conclave oro ship decoration return many times lol doesn't hurt to ask)

I sure hope support can help me get the drop. I did watch the full stream to get it but I never got the statue :(

Dont listen to that bro guy, honestly his i deas an d play style are boring lol PLEASE when you rework  zephyr? Make her 1 a FLOAT buff that gives you unlimited aim glide  and duble jumps for a duration. Make the drop kick? Her current tailwind/ dive bomb depending on aim when pressed. Take away her 4 and make it so that her 2 when held, generates a big tornado that stays in place and sucks in mobs. Up to 4 make pull radius =To power. Make her 3 additionally disperse gas clouds, and make her new 4 a buff that gives atk speed/ crit chance / atk range and FLOAT status to AIR melee atks and mobs hit by them respectively. Her 2 can be passable with helminth with fixed pull radius, and up to 2. And make tornados proc multi eles that are tossed at it   

Absolutely Gutted i have watched all the streams for past two days and missed my Tea Set. I have been wanting this set for years since it became a thing and missed out again due to hospital appointment. Not a happy bunny looks like im never gonna get this decoration. People have busy lives and were missing out on content, which should be gifted to all on that day who is active in game, not rushing to get it or try make plans, folk have a life and even work away from home. This time schedule is selfish.

10AM drop or any AM drop are shady moves DE! So does this mean everyone who been watching streams so far but lost out on morning stream have missed another opportunity to get this decor, i speak for everyone in community who couldnt make this stream, this aint fair at all. Yes its just a decoration but for majority who did sacrifice quest, played and invested for years, miss out on content they want due to times, you do PM times which are perfect should keep it PM. So how many more years do i have to wait to finally own a piece alot people want ? End of the day i will continue be a voice for this community reegardless of how many toxic replies or whispers i get or psn mail. Myself and many other want this redropped or inboxed and future AM drops scrapped as PM times more beneficial.

Archived