Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Place your bets on Halloween enemies!!

GEN-Son_17

Huh?  We *might* get the final Glassmaker chapter when Nehza goes live.  Or it might get delayed another month.  The Naberus story is just a campfire story - it's kind of the point that the three figures were maliciously twisted into monstrosities whose mere existence was an assault on sanity.  (And who would "live" in a state of constant agony that would make a Cenobite wince.)  And the story about the Heart of Deimos is that now that it's repaired they sealed the door to keep the Infestation from trying to corrupt it again.  *No one* is going back in there, short of the Sentients discovering how important Deimos is and trying to destroy it from orbit.

In any case, I don't think there will be "Halloween enemies" this year.  Instead of the Tactical Alert, we got Daughter playing dress-up and basically handing out free candy bars.

3 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

They already showed some of them off on the last devstream, they look like they just might be from her story.

What, you mean the "Legs" thing?  That was planned to be part of Deimos from the start, it just wasn't ready in time.  The "twitch drop" Prex cards even included it as one of the possible designs.

4 hours ago, EmberStar said:

What, you mean the "Legs" thing?  That was planned to be part of Deimos from the start, it just wasn't ready in time.  The "twitch drop" Prex cards even included it as one of the possible designs.

This, what Halloween mobs? I don't miss streams and i do not remember any mention of them. Halloween is about daughters store and bounties.

It'd be super cool if we got to fight the three Orokin in Grandmother's Naberus story. I believe she even stated they were roaming around still, perpetually stuck in those dysmorphic bodies.

I highly doubt it though.

I've been thinking about what DE's schedule has been like since the beginning of summer. They had Tennocon to get ready for, then they had the simultaneous release of Deimos, followed by several weeks of Hotfixes etc...

Now we are here. 

Rebecca told us the balance team was on vacation when they first nerfed Marked for Death, which suggests DE was exercising some deserved time off. This slows content release. 

So we are in this inevitable down time for releases probably until November. 

At least we'll get Nezha Prime on the 27th.

Then come November, I'm assuming they'll start crunching again for the Holiday Season and the Game Awards.

5 hours ago, EmberStar said:

We *might* get the final Glassmaker chapter when Nehza goes live.  Or it might get delayed another month.

dear Void I hope not, I already can't think about anything glass-related without faintly hearing Nora's voice in the back of my mind.. or my Reptile Back-Brain.. GODDAMNIT RELEASE EP 5 ALREADY!

I'm not sure we'll get any more than what the Naberus Event already has for halloween, but I could be wrong. as for the cave place, maybe that will become clear with Deimos Arcana, wheneevr we get that update, hoping in a couple of weeks.

3 hours ago, z3us32610 said:

It'd be super cool if we got to fight the three Orokin in Grandmother's Naberus story. I believe she even stated they were roaming around still, perpetually stuck in those dysmorphic bodies.

I highly doubt it though.

I've been thinking about what DE's schedule has been like since the beginning of summer. They had Tennocon to get ready for, then they had the simultaneous release of Deimos, followed by several weeks of Hotfixes etc...

Now we are here. 

Rebecca told us the balance team was on vacation when they first nerfed Marked for Death, which suggests DE was exercising some deserved time off. This slows content release. 

So we are in this inevitable down time for releases probably until November. 

At least we'll get Nezha Prime on the 27th.

Then come November, I'm assuming they'll start crunching again for the Holiday Season and the Game Awards.

I’m betting on a season-long second wave of Scarlet Spear with maybe a few new rewards/drops added.

12 hours ago, EmberStar said:

True, but for all we know that story could have been written along side the deimos development and be part of it. I'm just saying that I have some basis to use for that train of thought. 

Archived